EdxWinry lovers only!
Basically what the title says. A forum for open discussion and debates of all kinds on EdxWinry. NO YURISYAOIS! Not to be disrespectful or anything though.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Lyhtning
Konnichiwa~ Sakuranime here and just thought to open up a forum for fun. mwah~ For my input (and in my own forum too!), I think it's pretty obvious who Ed likes...(coughlovescough) ^-^U ED AND WINRY ALL THE WAY!!! WOOT. The anime doesn't REALLY drop hints like them KISSING or anything--- but we, as intelligent people, can see the subtle hints and blushes that circulate between the two lovebirds...xD And I DON'T want to hear any crap about 'BUT WINRY ONLY LIKES ED BECAUSE HE'S GOT A METAL ARM AND LEG!' Sounds crazy, I know, but I've seen it somewhere and I disagree with it 100%. Anyone got any other INTELLIGENT input for this pairing? Sakuranime~
1/23/2006 #1
BlackMercifulFaerie
I never did like this pairing---probably because I think Winry is a whiny b*** and Ed can do so much better. No offense to you and your opinions, honey, but RoyEd seems much more plausible in my mind and I support them like the shipper/lover/freak that I am. Rebuttal? -Lina
1/24/2006 . Edited 1/24/2006 #2
thepenthatspewsgarbage
;__; You don't like Winry? I have to admit I don't really like anime!winry... but manga!Winry has a big place in my heart. She's such a cute little thing too. *shakes Lina* WHYYYYY???
1/25/2006 #3
BlackMercifulFaerie
(falls over and flails to get away) I just don't like her! Maybe it's because I see her as competition to Roy. Same reason I don't like Rose or Noah! Stop shaking me!! -Lina
1/25/2006 #4
thepenthatspewsgarbage
AAAGH just cause she gets in the way of ed yaoi?? *shakes Lina harder* NOOOOO NO NO!!! *hyperventilates* huff huff *calms down and stops shaking Lina* That's so mean! =O
1/26/2006 #5
BlackMercifulFaerie
It's not only that, Kat. There's just something about her that bugs me. I mean, I respect her for being such an excellent mechanic and automail surgeon . . . but, that doesn't constitute 'like'. . . . _o AH! I THINK I JUST HAD AN ANEURISM FROM ALL THE SHAKING!!! -Lina
1/26/2006 #6
Ohmiya SK
Heheheheh. Morons.
1/26/2006 #7
thepenthatspewsgarbage
Okay! Okay! It depends which Winry you're tlaking about I guess. Cause I HATE Anime!Winry! But manga!Winry is just luffles X3 Yea well at least we're cute morons XD
1/26/2006 #8
Ohmiya SK
Well, I'm more of a moron for being both here, and on the crack forum. At the same time. Both on the screen.
1/26/2006 #9
BlackMercifulFaerie
Yeah, that's pretty bad. And . . . I guess that manga!Winry isn't too bad. I still don't like her, though. And you won't convince me otherwise, so don't try. -Lina
1/26/2006 #10
Ohmiya SK
I'm with ya. I'm okay with Manga!Winry. But, yeah...
1/26/2006 #11
BlackMercifulFaerie
She's aggrivating. -Lina
1/26/2006 #12
Ohmiya SK
(Nods)
1/26/2006 #13
thepenthatspewsgarbage
XD I was doing the same thing a while back, I jsut replaced the crack forum window with doujins though X3 And oh well you're entitled to your opinions but I could do the same thing I did to Lina twice now... *opens up your brains and dumps lot of Winry love in*
1/26/2006 #14
Ohmiya SK
(Laughs)
1/26/2006 #15
BlackMercifulFaerie
AH! It burns! Get it out! Get it out! -Lina
1/26/2006 #16
Ohmiya SK
(Laughs some more)
1/26/2006 #17
BlackMercifulFaerie
What're you laughing at? Help me! -Lina
1/26/2006 #18
Ohmiya SK
Comming! (Runs over, opens Lina's head and pulls the Winry stuff out)(Pulls out a wet whipe and cleans up Lina's brain)(Closes Lina's head) There!
1/26/2006 #19
BlackMercifulFaerie
(relieved sigh) Thank you. God, that really sucked. I felt all quivery and icky inside. (shivers) -Lina
1/26/2006 #20
Ohmiya SK
Yeah. (Throws an arrow set to hit Kat when she reappears)
1/26/2006 #21
BlackMercifulFaerie
So . . . they'll just be like . . . suspended in time until she comes back? -Lina
1/26/2006 #22
Ohmiya SK
Generally, yeah.
1/26/2006 #23
BlackMercifulFaerie
Oh. Okay. -Lina
1/26/2006 #24
Ohmiya SK
XD
1/26/2006 #25
thepenthatspewsgarbage
*comes back and stares at suspended arrow set* Wha-- *gets smacked* OWWWW!
1/27/2006 #26
BlackMercifulFaerie
(throws arms up in jubilation) Yes!! Got her! -Lina
1/27/2006 #27
Ohmiya SK
WOOT!
1/27/2006 #28
thepenthatspewsgarbage
;__; *cries*
1/28/2006 #29
BlackMercifulFaerie
Well, you saw the arrows hovering there. You should have ducked. -Lina
1/28/2006 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lyhtning
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member