A Home For The Needless
If your a Needless Or just human who wants to hang with Needless , then this Roleplay is for you!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
AceStarKnight

Plot.

11/26/2011 #1
Animegirl426

i was going to plan where noah,gale,mio,disc,eve,setsuna,and kuchinashi go into simeon for rei and they face different andros,sei,and other simeon members,while that's going on,rei is help captive in an expirement room where she's asking why test her if she isn't a needless,and archlight comes in and she questions his ways and then everyone comes out and they try to free rei from her capsule which is now made of reinforced steel,and a battle begins when blade comes in and helps when everyone is beaten down and archlight goes near rei,rei gets incredibly scared and unleashes every last attack she learned from zero,making her lose control

11/26/2011 #2
AceStarKnight

Well like I said. We are following canon in the manga. Meaning Cruz, disc, and Mio, are looking for everyone. And Arclight is still dead. So we can't do your plan. So stop!

11/26/2011 #3
AceStarKnight

Also, learn proper Grammer, please.

11/26/2011 #4
AceStarKnight

Ok...this is what is going on, we will save Rei from Simeon, but no Arclight vs Blade, battle.

In case you two haven't noticed, I just begun the means for a plot. In which Noah is apparently a member of some secret order, that have evil rivals. We need to make more bad guys that act as foes that are apart of the evil organization.

Eventually Noah will learn that there a few items of power that the evil secret organization is looking for to revive some huge beast.

11/26/2011 #5
AceStarKnight

Any questions?

11/26/2011 #6
Super Kami Zantar

Nope I got it so I'll see if I can't come up with some Templars for villains for us.

11/26/2011 #7
AceStarKnight

Good. They can both be Needless, and humans.

11/26/2011 #8
AceStarKnight

How many artifacts do you think there should be?

I just thought of one called the Jester mask.

11/27/2011 #9
AceStarKnight

Ok, I've decided that we'll be borrowing a temple from another game.

12/9/2011 #10
Super Kami Zantar

Alright that works for me!

12/9/2011 #11
Forum Moderators: AceStarKnight Super Kami Zantar, The Absent Dungeon Master
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member