Torchwood:Miracle Day
A place for the billions to speculate, banter, and simply obsess about the comming of the highly two-year anticipated Series 4 premier of Torchwood:Miracle Day on Starz July 8 at 10pm.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
GallifreyenCultOfSkaro

Who is your fave Miracle Day characters and why? Ok, I'll go first:

Esther is definitely one of my favourites. She is really nice and wants to help people, and does what she thinks is right. She is also really brave and one of the awesome-est characters on MD!

Vera. I really liked her and was so mad when they killed her! She was totally one of the coolest characters.

Call me crazy, but....

Jilly Kitzinger. I am never 100% sure why I like her. It might be that she's just intetesting and I always enjoy watching scenes with her in them. You never know much of her background so there's some curiosity on my part. I quite like writing her in FanFiction, too, probably for the same reasons.

Anyway, who's you favourite (or least favourite) Miracle Day characters?

9/19/2011 #1
Asgardian Honor Society

Oswald Danes simultaneously disgusts and facinates me...but he's not one of my favourites.

I love Rex, particularly the way Jack's got him wrapped around his finger and he doesn't even realise it, and he always cals him WWII {pet name, anyone?}

Even if Angelo was only around for basically two episodes, he has forever engrafted himself into my heart, especially with the scar in his eye, for whatever strange reason it reminds me of a dog...in a good way, people :D

10/23/2011 #2
Forum Moderators: Asgardian Honor Society
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member