Live it up: Percy Jackson
Ever wondered what it would be like to be a Half Blood? To live in the world of Percy Jackson? To not only role play and chat, but showcase your adventures to the world? To live like a real demigod/monster in a real world? You've come to the right place.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
Tempest Cain
ehehe just wanted to justify where i saw that. In The Lost Hero, Coach Hedge says that his mother was a aura. So i assumed that Satyrs and aurai can have children.

Ok now i go to bed. Peace!

3/15/2012 #151
I.Tripped.Over.Reality

Alright. Accepted, then.

3/15/2012 #152
Mai the Individual

Penname: MaiInTheClouds

Type; mythical creature

Breed: Pheonix

Name: Starburst (candy on the mind XD)

Immortal Parent: Apollo

Other parent: erm no

Born: Apollo made her with the sun's fire and air

likes: Rain, warmth, sunlight, flying, Apollo, music, candy and sleeping

dislikes: water, being alone, silence, mcDonalds, bratty people, anyone mean to her or Rain

Wepon: her talons

Attitude; peotective, not shy, will tear you apart, but also kind hearted and will give her life to save another

alliance: gods

strengths: fights, flying away, can carry heavy things in flight, biteing and scratching you with talons

weaknesses: WATER!!!!!!, being seperated from Rain, the nighttime is when she is most weak

special powers: tears can heal, when she dies she is reborn from ashes

Bio: she was given to Rain when Rain was a little girl and protected her, an order from Apollo. they formed a sisterly bond and have never been seperated scence.

3/16/2012 . Edited 3/17/2012 #153
I.Tripped.Over.Reality

Remove the giving Rain wings of fire thing, and you're accepted :) I like the Pheonix xD And your profile picture/avatar :D

3/16/2012 #154
Mai the Individual
Kk and thx ^-^
3/17/2012 #155
The Marauder Lady

*Your Penname: Snow.Fiasco

*Type (moster/animal/mythical creature): monster

*Breed of creature (eg. Hellhound): Empousa

Name of OC: Miley Bieber

Age of OC: 16

Birthday of your OC: unknown

*Immortal parent of your OC (Write their Greek or Roman name): Hecate

*Other parent of your OC (Can be a god, mortal, whatever. Please do your research as to how they were born!): ghosts of dead women.

*If none of this applies, then how was your character born: She was among the companions of Hecate. How she was born is unknown.

*Likes: Blood, flesh, likes eating demigods and men, likes to frighten children and brass.

*Dislikes: men, demigods, children, insults and ice.

*Weapon: her talons, teeth and appearance.

*Attitude: She is very sweet and adorable in front of her prey. Other wise she is very sly and filled with hatred towards demigods and men.

*Alliance (Gods/Titans): Titans

*Strengths: Attracting men, killing mortals and demigods, trapping, killing and scaring away the unwanted.

*Weaknesses: Ice, moisture, ugly men, celestial bronze, poison and immortals

*Special power(s) [If any, must be related to the parent god's power]: normal powers which Empousai have.

Crazy Bananas

3/19/2012 . Edited 3/19/2012 #156
I.Tripped.Over.Reality

1) The parentage is wrong. Empousai are the daughters of Hecate and the spirit Mormo.

2) lol Miley Beiber? Okay.

3) You need to add more weaknesses. Besides, if she can only be killed by immortals, she's too strong.

3/19/2012 #157
The Marauder Lady

I edited it.

She can be killed by mortals but only immortals can send her to Tartarus for forever or for many years.

3/19/2012 #158
Saeraleis

Looks good.

Accepted.

3/19/2012 #159
The Marauder Lady

Yay!! XD

3/19/2012 #160
Mac3.0

(I wonder if I can do this...)

*Your Penname: Macgrath89

*Type (moster/animal/mythical creature): Mythical creature

*Breed of creature (eg. Hellhound): Vampire

Name of OC: Jared

Age of OC: it's been two months since he was created but he was made as physically and mentally aged as a 16 year old.

Birthday of your OC: January 18

*Immortal parent of your OC (Write their Greek or Roman name): N/A

*Other parent of your OC (Can be a god, mortal, whatever. Please do your research as to how they were born!): N/A

*If none of this applies, then how was your character born: He was created by a child of Hecate who was obssesed with vampires

*Likes: Night, dark colors, children of Hecate, flying, hunting

*Dislikes: drinking blood, killing, the sun, vampire fangirls, twilight

*Weapon: none. he just uses stealth

*Attitude: He keeps to himself as much as he can. He comes across as kind of depressing and mean but thsts just because he doesn't want to hurt anyone.

*Alliance (Gods/Titans): gods

*Strengths: stealth, staying out of sight, hunting, climbing, scaring people

*Weaknesses: Social interaction, Sunlight(It doesn't kill him but it gives him a massive headache and he burns almost immeadiately.), fighting, swordplay, archery, blood.

*Special power(s) [If any, must be related to the parent god's power]: He can shift his formit's into a swarm of bats.

Bio: Jared was created by a child of Hecate who desperately wanted to meet a vampire. She created Jared and got the bright idea to have Jared bite her so she could be a vampire. Jared bit her but only suceeded in killing her. He hated the taste of blood but at the same time wanted more. He went as long as he could without blood and then went into the forest and killed a deer for its blood. He continued to do this but his craving for human or demigod blood is becoming overwhelming.

Other info: He isn't like a normal vampire. The only similarities are his fangs and glowing red eyes. He is NOT immortal.

Facts about your character: He doesn't get along well with werewolves

Crazy bananas!

3/20/2012 . Edited 3/21/2012 #161
Saeraleis

@Mac: Four things

1. Explain the age.

2. I never read the books either!

3. Magic words?

4. I think Sandra should accept this one. I'll let her know.

3/20/2012 #162
Mac3.0

I just don't like twilight. And if it's not accepted I understand. It's pretty far fetched.

3/20/2012 #163
Aariya

Hmm... I like the content, aside from the Twilight-theme, but I believe Sandra should look over this as well...

Sorry, guys; kinda air-headed right now.

3/21/2012 #164
Mac3.0

I can change the twilight thing. I don't like it that much anyway.

3/21/2012 #165
Mac3.0

I changed it.

3/21/2012 #166
I.Tripped.Over.Reality

@ Mac: I can accept this as a vampire, if you want. We have fallen angels and stuff which come from the Bible and vampires are a part of the Biblical lore...at least, I think so; I'm not a Christian, I have never read the Bible but am going by stuff found in Supernatural and the Da Vinci code which have a lot of elements from the Bible. I need to confirm this from someone who knows about it.

Anyway, I think that the character is okay. Except, created by a Child of Hecate? No...I don't think so. However, if this child was the son/daughter of Hecate and a son of Hecate (I know it's incest but whatever), it'd be okay because that'd make the child more powerful (3/4 godly blood).

Also, the point of the whole vamp. thing is that they drink blood. So even if he doesn't like it, he should drink blood.

Okay, so if the Bible thing is true, you can pick however you want him to be born. Meanwhile, you can start using him. Accepted.

3/21/2012 #167
Mac3.0

Okay. Thank you!

3/22/2012 #168
Tea-and-Glasses

*Your Penname:THE SWIFTIES OF PLANET TAYLOR

*Type (moster/animal/mythical creature): MYTHICAL CREATURE

*Breed of creature (eg. Hellhound): ghost

Name of OC: Belladonna

Age of OC: 14

Birthday of your OC: october 31 kind of becuase she died at birth.

*Immortal parent of your OC (Write their Greek or Roman name): hecate

*Other parent of your OC (Can be a god, mortal, whatever. Please do your research as to how they were born!): danny morgan

*If none of this applies, then how was your character born: she was born but the deadly nightshade poisin was stronger in her so she died.

*Likes: the dark ,spookythings, evil ,possesing people ,magic the darl ,violet.

*Dislikes: light ,happiness ,good people ,janice

*Weapon: magic ,the dark ,shadows

*Attitude: evil and sarcastic

*Alliance (Gods/Titans): gods

*Strengths:magic ,the dark ,possessing janice, making her mad ,rising the dead ,&scaring the crap out of people

*Weaknesses: light ,good people ,anything happy go lucky

*Special power(s) [If any, must be related to the parent god's power]: she can control darkness control janice magic and rise the dead.

Bio: like i said janices fathr consume deadly nightsade and janice was born .but she had a twin sister who died but hecate had pity on her she associated with childbirth .so she made he a very powerful ghost .Becuase. she is the goddess of ghosts but she became evil and jelous of her siste janice .so at the most random times she possesses her sister.

Other info: her looks.: she looks exactly like janice but with long hair and her eyes change from glowing bright blue to glowing violet .she stole the magic crystal ball of hecate and was nammed belladonna after the plant that killed her.

Facts about your character: when she posseses janice Janice 's eyes glow violet and janices voice sounds like she is talking but a deep voice is talkingwith her own voice. she is extaemly evil.

3/26/2012 . Edited 3/26/2012 #169
Aariya

I can't read this; I am reluctant to accept anything that I have trouble reading. Please use punctuation.

3/26/2012 #170
Tea-and-Glasses

Sorry i was in a rush.

3/26/2012 #171
Aariya

It is okay; it usually takes me a few to many hours to create an elaborate, detailed form. My first charrie was an absolute Mary-Sue--it's quite embarrassing, actually.

Edit the punctuation marks in.

3/26/2012 #172
Tea-and-Glasses

Its edited

3/26/2012 #173
I.Tripped.Over.Reality

@ Swifties: Alright, the ghost is too strong. Add a little bit more weaknesses.

3/26/2012 #174
I.Tripped.Over.Reality

Or take away some powers.

3/26/2012 #175
Tea-and-Glasses

OkOk so she can onlastray in Janice for less than 10 mins . But if she is in a really bright place 3mins kk.

3/26/2012 #176
I.Tripped.Over.Reality

Okay. And remember, all supernatural beings can't bear something as pure as salt. Or holy water.

3/26/2012 #177
Tea-and-Glasses

So ok those are her weaknesses is she accepted

3/26/2012 #178
I.Tripped.Over.Reality

Yeah, they are. Yep, accepted.

3/26/2012 #179
We All Need A Nap

PenName: Volturi Gaurd forever

type: mythical creature

Breed: Nereid

Name of OC: Thalassa (goes by Tally)

Age of OC: 17

Birthday: unknown

Immortal Parent: Nereus

Other Parent: Doris

Birth: well....Nereus and Doris fell for each othr and BOOM!

Likes: fresh clear water, Demi gods, Music, and helping people, and hanging around camp half blood

Dislikes: fire, polluted water.

Weapon: um...water?

Attitude:not mean but can be if you get on her bad side, usually pretty nice and helpful and happy and only semi chatty

Strength: making larg waves to knock people and boats over

Weakness: has a temper issue when it comes to polluted water.

Speciel powers: controling water.

Apparance: Had jet black hair with pale skin and a sprinkle of freckles across her nose

BAZINGA!!! (I thingk i spelt that right!)

4/7/2012 . Edited 4/7/2012 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: I.Tripped.Over.Reality Hurricane Luna, SeeSkiesOf2955C, Ms. Romance, Tono Shoto, Squirrelgirl19119, Katoptris Girl On Fire, TheExplodingPriest, An RC in the shadows, I'm Flying Like An Owl
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member