Big Time Rush Role Play
Ok, so I saw that people were makin these, so i said "What the heck!" and made one too XD
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
lameHDrusher

This is the Palm Woods, obviously xD

11/17/2011 #1
RebeccaWritesStuff

(Becca)

I can't believe I'm actually here!! I can't wait to see Logan. Ari, has Logan missed me?

11/17/2011 #2
lameHDrusher

(Ari)

"Probably" I reply out loud. We walk to the counter and get out room key. "2K" I announce. "I wonder which one the guys are in? We need to figure out so we can surprise them!"

11/18/2011 #3
RebeccaWritesStuff

(Becca) "I know!! I can't wait to see the look on Logie's face when he sees us!" I reply with a huge smile. "Yo, Bitters. What apartment are the hockey heads in?" I ask him. Logie told me what Bitters calls them.

11/18/2011 #4
lameHDrusher

(Ari)

Well, hockey heads DO describe them..

"2J" he relplied in what could oly be described as a bitter tone. "omg. we're right next to them! And that means we have connecty doors! we should just burst in on them."

11/20/2011 #5
RebeccaWritesStuff

(Becca) "I know right! I can't wait to see my Logie. I missed him so so so much."

11/21/2011 #6
lameHDrusher

(Ari)

We went to our apartmen. it was HUGEEE

11/21/2011 #7
RebeccaWritesStuff

(Becca) "Holy Hockey Pucks!! This thing is huge!!!!" I almost yelled. I can hear the guys' voices through the thin walls. Yo Ari, I'm going over to 2-J. Come with?

11/23/2011 #8
lameHDrusher

of course! I'm so excited to see Kenda- i mean, my friends again!

11/25/2011 #9
RebeccaWritesStuff

(Becca)

Mhmm. Lets go! I walk out into the hallway, and knock on the door to 2-J.

11/27/2011 #10
lameHDrusher

Ari

I went with her. "We have to keep our cool"

11/30/2011 #11
RebeccaWritesStuff

(Becca) I chuckle. "If thats even possible."

12/1/2011 #12
RebeccaWritesStuff

(Becca) I laugh, as I add, "If thats even possible." The door swings open, and Katie is there behind it. "Sup Katie?"

12/9/2011 #13
lameHDrusher

(Ari)

"Ari! Becca!" she hugged both of us. "The guys aren't here right now, theyre off playing hockey at the rink, since Gustavo gave them an off day. But they should be home any minute! come inside and look natural on the couch!"

12/16/2011 #14
RebeccaWritesStuff

(Becca) "You got it Katie!" I say, pulling Ari inside their apartment to go sit on their bright orange couch. Act natural dude, lets see how long it takes them to notice somethings up.. Hehe..

12/16/2011 #15
lameHDrusher

(Ari)

Got it. When the guys got back, it took them a full five minutes, before they saw us sitting casually on the couch, watching tv.

12/18/2011 #16
RebeccaWritesStuff
(Becca) I immediately jump up and run to Logan as soon as he walks through the door. "Logie!!!!!" I squeal tackling him in a hug.
12/18/2011 #17
lameHDrusher

(Ari)

I laughed at Becca and Logan, the searched for Kendall. I didn't see him, until someone hugged me from behind. "You didnt tell me you were coming" a voice said in my ear. "Yeah, well, I didnt feel like it." I said with a grin, turning around and hugging Kendall.

12/19/2011 #18
RebeccaWritesStuff
(Becca) Aw! Look at Kenny and Ari. They are so cute together! "Hows life in la Logie?" I ask him as I release him from my bone-crushing hug.
12/23/2011 #19
lameHDrusher

(Ari)

he looked shocked. "You didn't feel like it?!" he pretended to be hurt and walked away. Meanwhile, James and Carlos hit me with bone-crushing hugs

12/23/2011 #20
RebeccaWritesStuff
(Becca) " Hey! Where's my hugs James, Carlos, and Kendall??" I ask pretending to be hurt by the fact that they didn't hug me.
12/25/2011 #21
RebeccaWritesStuff
Becca// I Pretended to pout. "Hey, how come I don't get a hug James, Carlos, and Kendall?"
12/30/2011 #22
RebeccaWritesStuff
Becca// I pretend to pout. "Hey! How come I don't get hugs, but Ari does??"
7/28/2012 #23
Forum Moderators: lameHDrusher
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member