Serperior Isle
A group where you can brain storm characters and work together on your Pokemon stories, plan and participate in special events, or just have regular conversations.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Emperor Serperior

And here is the chat room for the forum-

UPDATE: The rules have been given a significant adjustment, and the role-playing has been discontinued. Sorry about that.

7/8/2011 . Edited 8/24/2012 #1
Madness2920

Hey...just wondering is this alright to join? Truthfully I haven't watched Pokemon or anything since Diamond and Pearl started because...I just didn't like the new season.. But if anything I could look up some events/Pokemon that have been added since then since I used to love the older stuff.

8/6/2011 #2
Emperor Serperior

You can join, but the RP section isn't open since nobody has really come here yet. And as for the Diamond and Pearl series-I enjoy it somewhat, but not as much as the others. However, it does make sense why you don't like the DP series (the gym-leaders=lame, as well as most the Sinnoh Pokemon).

So yes, you can join-As long as you read the rules, and the RP isn't ready yet.

8/6/2011 #3
Madness2920

Well when you say no one really comes here yet my largest forum (has nearly 50,000 posts) is right now only at me and one other person.

But dont worry I read the rules.

And as for Diamond and pear...to me it was just sort of a buzzkill because I was expecting more interesting Pokemon and gym leaders like you said....it could be that or the fact I was getting older, I dont know..

8/6/2011 #4
Emperor Serperior

Ah, so quiet around here. No activity since this month of last year.

o_o

8/24/2012 #5
Dialga's Song of Time

Hello, I am here and how are you?

8/28/2012 #6
Emperor Serperior

Sorry for the late reply, Alpha. I was at work, too busy for internet activity and there wasn't any wi-fi networks I could access.

8/28/2012 #7
Dialga's Song of Time

I sent you a PM on yahoo mail about the new fanfic I posted.

8/30/2012 #8
Emperor Serperior

I'll read it when I get the chance, but it might not be right away, because I have things I need to do today, and I also have to go to work in the afternoon. My shift doesn't end until 6:30 (pacific time), and the ride home usually takes more than half an hour.

8/30/2012 . Edited 4/13/2014 #9
AlxkendBlader

'Sup guys?

8/30/2012 #10
Emperor Serperior

Hey Alex, thanks for coming.

8/30/2012 . Edited 4/13/2014 #11
Dialga's Song of Time

Speaking of which, me and Alex left Nintendo Fan Forum a year ago. Did Alex tell you the details and why we left. It concerned our fanfics.

8/30/2012 #12
AlxkendBlader

Well, I tried writing stories there, but I ended up being unable to take harsh, blunt criticism. Also, I got into a disagreement with this one member, supergamecube64, and he almost got banned from NFF, and I got trolled for it.

8/30/2012 #13
Emperor Serperior

Well, it is owned by a wealthy company, and they typically don't care about their users/customers. That's probably why it happened, they think they can get away with it.

But, that won't happen here.

8/30/2012 #14
AlxkendBlader

Hopefully, man. ANyways, you ever hear of this WWI-era super heavy tank called the Flying Elephant?

8/30/2012 #15
Emperor Serperior

Em, no. How come it's called the Flying Elephant?

8/30/2012 #16
AlxkendBlader

I don't know why. Maybe it kinda resembles an elephant in one way or another. Anyhow, it was proposed, but it was never built

8/30/2012 #17
Dialga's Song of Time

So do you have any ideas on things that can happen on our two stories we are doing currently?

8/30/2012 #18
AlxkendBlader

Hey Alpha! ANyways, maybe for the Q-Stein, we could have some Proton tanks show up to provide back-up, lead by Major Rodeschild. In case you don't know what kind of tank he is, Rodeschild's an M1A1 Abrams

8/30/2012 #19
Emperor Serperior

One thing we should be careful about though, guys. We can't have R/MA-rated descriptions of stuff in our posts here. They can shut down forums here if they find something offensive to minors.

PG-13 stuff is okay, but they'll cut the cord if they see highly adulterated things.

8/30/2012 . Edited 8/30/2012 #20
AlxkendBlader

Right then

8/30/2012 #21
Dialga's Song of Time

True and have you checked out the new story I posted on adultfanfiction

8/30/2012 #22
Dialga's Song of Time

Hey, do you have any other ideas of haunted places that Arceus could bring the desceased to life?

8/30/2012 #23
AlxkendBlader

Mornin' everybody!

8/31/2012 #24
Emperor Serperior

What an interesting morning it is.

8/31/2012 #25
Dialga's Song of Time

Yep and its clear with no cloud in the sky in Statesboro, Georgia.

8/31/2012 #26
AlxkendBlader

Guess what guys? My BB-21 Beyblade Attack and Balance Reshuffle Set arrived in the mail today! Whoo!

8/31/2012 #27
Emperor Serperior

@Alex

Excuse the late reply; as usual, the internet service shorted out, and my laptop's battery is KIA...indefinitely.

What does the Balance Reshuffle set consist of?

9/1/2012 #28
Emperor Serperior

...Where's chapter 24?

o_o

9/2/2012 #29
AlxkendBlader

@ Serperior: The BB-21 Attack and Balance Reshuffle Set consists of three 4-layer Metal System Beyblades and a black BeyLauncher. These Beyblades are Black Pegasis 100HF, Aquario 105F, and Wolf 125SF (Which I would admit to being small, but that's alright, it looks fierce and I like how its name is engraved on its sides). Takara-Tomy also advertised that if you bought the BB-21 Attack and Balance Reshuffle Set along with the BB-22 Defense and Stamina Reshuffle Set (Which comes with Leone D125B, Virgo DF145BS, Libra 145S, 100 Track (black), HF Bottom (black), and a black Launcher Grip), you could make a sort of Black Pegasis set, by switching out the dark blue 100HF with the black 100HF, and attach the black BeyLauncher to the black Launcher Grip.

9/2/2012 . Edited by Emperor Serperior, 6/30/2014 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Emperor Serperior
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member