Serperior Isle
A group where you can brain storm characters and work together on your Pokemon stories, plan and participate in special events, or just have regular conversations.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Emperor Serperior

I though I'd start a thread about our favorite regions in the Pokemon nation, and what you like about them specifically.

For me, it's a tie between Hoenn and Johto; Hoenn was given an excellent appearance (both in the games and the anime), interesting-looking Pokemon, and the variations it has depending on where you're at and what cities you're visiting. And of course, the large amounts of surf pathways you can take.

As for Johto, it has some of my favorite Pokemon, excellent landmarks, three of my favorite gym leaders, and an excellent feel to it. It was rather fun to explore, especially at night. I also like the cities there, and was especially pleased when I saw them updated along with their music too. It's one of many reasons why Pokemon Soul Silver version is my favorite Pokemon game (that of course, could change if the Ruby/Sapphire remakes are created and I play them).

How about you guys? What are your favorite regions?

8/28/2012 #1
Dialga's Song of Time

My favorite is Sinnoh mainly with all the areas and the main seven legendaries of that region that are my favorites.

8/29/2012 #2
Mach the Cynic

Kanto (RBY). It's small and simple. :3

4/12/2013 #3
Emperor Serperior

Judging by the new info on X & Y version, I believe Kalos might take the spot. I have a fondness for things of European nature, and it's been stated that the Kalos region has a rather large size.

5/23/2013 #4
Forum Moderators: Emperor Serperior
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member