Minor Characters
Anything about any of the minor characters. Eric, Nell, Nate, etc. For those of you who are sick of all the major character jabber. Also discuss future relationships, and what you think can be revealed about them.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
DARWIN51

So Eric and Nell seem the most likely couple right now, of the minor characters.

Do you think they will work?

Other relationships that might work?

There's likely going to be a pairing in season3, so will it be Neric, or Densi? Or SamxCallen? Or others?

Anyone else noticing SamxNell glances, gestures, and looks? Or am I just seeing things?

Do you see anything else? Other pairings not mentioned?

Hetty?

7/9/2011 #1
Shakespeare's Lemonade

I'm not really crazy about Nell/Eric. I haven't read any fanfictions with it, but I think it's too easy, if you know what I mean, and a little boring. I'm sure it could actually happen on the show, and I'm not disputing that. Maybe if it does, I would read stories with it, but I don't know, I just can't get into it.

I like the ide of Nell with Callen or Sam. I didn't really think of pairing her with Sam until I saw a story that did it and I thought, hey, this could work. And I like the thought of her with Callen because there was this one episode where he kept asking her for favors and she got in trouble with Hetty because of it. I had this idea in mind of him doing something nice for her to make up for it. Of course, that could be completely platonic, but I think it's more interesting than the Eric paring.

I think Kensi and Deeks are a definite possibility in the show, and I'm not opposed to those stories because I think their relationship would be so interesting from all the teasing and bantering there's been so far.

I think Deeks/Nell would be interesting too, just because I love both of their characters. I don't think they've had much interaction on the show, though, so I really have no way to know how well they would work together.

In any case, I think I prefer Nell with any of the guys except Eric... maybe I just don't like Eric?

8/5/2011 #2
daughter of ewan

I'm with Shakespeare; it's too easy to have Nell & Eric and it would be a tad boring. They're too alike to be exciting.

"And I like the thought of her with Callen because there was this one episode where he kept asking her for favors and she got in trouble with Hetty because of it. I had this idea in mind of him doing something nice for her to make up for it. Of course, that could be completely platonic, but I think it's more interesting than the Eric paring."

YES!! This would work for me!!

9/29/2011 #3
Shakespeare's Lemonade

I have decided that it has nothing to do with my feelings about Eric. I like him just fine. But I just think Nell would be so much more interesting with someone else. Callen is probably my number one choice.

And did anyone else think Nell was seriously awesome in the last episode? I loved how she was ordering everyone around and getting in Deeks' face. And remember how Callen and Sam were wondering if Hetty had something bigger planned for Nell? I hope they keep going with that idea. It's making her character more interesting and multifaceted.

10/1/2011 #4
ncisloverinnc

I think Nell/Eric is too obvious, and really, the more I see of Nell, the less alike I think they are. Maybe I've just been reading too much fanfiction, but she seems so much more multi-dimensional than him, and I think she needs a strong man. Like Callen. Yeah, I didn't see it until recently, either, and the more I read of the 2 of them, the more sense it makes. Unfortunately, I read an interview with Renee Felice Smith recently that said she was kind of interested in a Nell/Eric relationship. Still, who knows what TPTB will do with them? But I can guarantee we'll never see 'Nallen' in canon, so keep cranking out the fanfics to feed the cravings of folks like me!

6/14/2012 #5
DARWIN51

Okay, who did not love the Nell and Eric scene where they walked in simultaneously and took off their sunglasses with the wind blowing at them. And HOW MUCH sexual tension can these writers put in one scene while keeping it P-G? Clearly they showed us just how much. Now, I ship Nallen, Neric, some Eric/Kensi but this was truly amazing, no? The way she leaned over him, and I could just see him thanking god that he was wearing jeans. Not to mention the OBVIOUS way he stared at her chest. She totally knew it too, they better do something next episode or I will flip my krabby patties. (what is with the "not to mention" phrase if you mention what you were saying was not needed to be mentioned right after?) argh why do these writers take everything so damn slow?! Anyways I just needed to get out my thoughts on that scene. Now I go watch the Debate which is making NCISLA not air!! rgh

-DAR

10/16/2012 #6
Ss-07

I feel the same way they are just too...... SIMILAR! It seems like the relationship would just be too easy. I am a Nallen shipper i think it would be interesting. Im not a big fan of eric either but hes not that bad. But i agree with you. Also i agree with you on Densi too.

3/27/2013 #7
Motsie of Atlantis

Writers take it so damn slow because they have to deal with real people - not just those who portray the characters we like to write about - but also sponsors - If we get negative reviews or even flames to our stories it may affect us to a small extent - if those guys do it and ratings fall - how many people might lose their jobs? That is why there are only hints of pairings - OK - the Densi one is strong enough for Granger to break them up (at least until Daniela's baby is born). No steamy, smoking M rated scenes because that would not get past the censors - at least not in prime time on broadcast TV.

I don't see Nell with Eric at all - Eric is always trying to impress her because he knows how smart she is - Callen doesn't have to impress anyone. Besides, I think that the series writer have seen that Nell can be just as "badass" as Kensi. They have let her hair grow longer so she doesn't look so young and can command respect from her appearance in addition to her mind. She has no problems using a gun and probably would have to protect Eric if it came down to it rather than the other way around.

12/10/2013 . Edited 1/12/2014 #8
Forum Moderators: DARWIN51
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member