The Hallow Hill Lodge
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
JayLah

Congratulations go to ShearViscosity! Her story, Happily, won the August fanfiction challenge with three out of seven votes.Fearful Love and Silver Succession andMusings tied for second place with 2 votes a piece. Great work everybody!

October's fan fiction challenge will is: Time shift. Take the world of the Hollow Kingdom to a time period outside of Regency and Victorian England by either setting the story in more modern, futuristic, or ancient times.How do the technologies and/or beliefs of the day add to the story?

All entries for the October challenge are to be submitted to THIS THREAD from October 1 through the 31st. In order to do so, respond to this thread with the title, summary, and link of the story you are submitting.

Also, just a reminder. The September challenge will be open through the end of the month. Make sure to get your submission in by then. You can also brainstorm ideas in the September thread if you're having difficulty deciding what to focus your story on.

9/17/2011 . Edited 9/17/2011 #1
iguana-of-eyre

So, I know this is late. But nobody has responded to this challenge, so I may as well just stick my neck out and hope for the best. Please review at least, even if it's not really a competition!

New World

Premise/Summary Thing: The goblins and elves left this world almost a hundred years ago in favor of one that did not include humans spoiling the earth and driving them to extinction. The problem being that the world they found was already inhabited. Chaos ensues when an ambitious goblin KIng reopens the gateway between worlds in the hopes of finding a human bride. Yes, I am being deliberately vague!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7513935/1/

11/1/2011 . Edited 11/1/2011 #2
Forum Moderators: JayLah ShearViscosity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member