Twilight Mania Roleplay
Are you bored? If so, this is the place you are looking for! This is a fun, friendly Twilight roleplay. All of us are friendly and we want to spread the joy of Roleplay so come in a join us. : WELCOME! - Inactive
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Sparkling Amethyst

This is the part of the forum where you tell everyone about you and your character. This will be useful for people who don't know a lot about your character and/or you.

Be sure to add your:

1. Name (first only, please)

2. Any nicknames you have (Please don't give a lot of personal information, like age or something like that)

3. The name of your Character

4. History about your character in the books

5. History about your character in the roleplay so far (optional)

6. Anything else about your character that you want to tell everyone

Okay, happy roleplaying! PM me if you have any questions.

10/17/2011 #1
Sparkling Amethyst

I'll go first, as an example, since I made this topic.

Okay, um, Hi, my name is Kaylee. I like to be called Kay for short, but if you call me Kaykay I will get very mad. I play Paul Lahote. He is a werewolf in Sam's pack and imprinted on Rachel Black, who currently, as I write this, has no one playing her. Paul has a big temper and often explodes into his wolf form at the worst times. Um . . . he currently has no roleplay history . . . I've been busy . . . with stuff . . . umm . . . and he's 21 years old at this moment. That's it. :)

10/17/2011 #2
Lily Rose Marie

1. Richala

2. Chala (shay-la)

3. I play Chala Volturi Cullen

4. Cauis Volturi cheated on Dora with a human. The human woman had Chala. She is very powerful, and can get mad easily. She Loves human food, and blood. He ex is Alec Volturi and her current bf is Seth Clearwater. She is 16 years old and looks 17.

10/17/2011 #3
FindDani

1.Dani

2.Pebbles

3.Rosalie Hale

4. Rose got raped, by her fiance. Carlisle Cullen found her and changed her, she has lived with the Cullens all her human life, No powers, blonde, and mate of Emmett!

10/17/2011 #4
MyDarkAnnabelleLee

1.Isabella Samantha-Lynn

2.Bella,Sam,Izy, and or B i like Bella or B better

3.I play Renesmee Cullen

4. Edward and Bella's kid. She is half human and half vampire. She love human food and blood. She has the power to share her thoughts with any one by touching them if she want to. She is inlove with Jacob Black and is his imprint. She is 15 looks about 16.

10/17/2011 #5
Left4Death

1. Nikolai

2. Niko

3. I play Jacob Black and Lucas Cullen.

4. Jacob - Son of Billy and Sarah. A werewolf and alpha by blood. Second-in-command of Sam Uley's pack and alpha of his own. Imprinted on Renesmee.

Lucas - Son of a well-known businessman and a lawyer. He lost both of his parents in a massive house fire, but he survived and escaped. Was turned into a vampire by a doctor. He spent his first years as a nomad but then met Carlisle Cullen and his family and joined them. Has the power to set things on fire and is completely fireproof. He's in love with Heidi.

10/18/2011 #6
How-to-smile-101

Name: Marie

Nicknames: Ree-Ree.

Charator: Esme

History: Esme loves her children as if they were her own. Carlise is her mate.

No apperance up to date, (But that will change!)

10/18/2011 #7
dee87

Name: Diana

Nickname: dee

Character: Heidi, Jane, Annabelle & Bonnie, Daphne, Ozzy.

History in the books: Heidi was the "fisher" for the Volturi. She was sent out to lots of different places to bring back humans to feed off of. Jane is an important part of the Volturi as she showed the most devotion and loyalty towards Aro. She is very powerful; she has the power to create an illusion of pain. She is very sadistic when it comes to torturing people. Daphne, Ozzy, Annabelle & Bonnie are OCs.

History here: Heidi was sent on a secret mission to Forks by Cauis after she quit her job with the Volturi. She is engaged to Lucas and has two cousins, Annabelle and Bonnie. She accidentally killed Chala's dog, tried to kill Maggie, and had an affair with Alec in the past. She has multiple piercings, wears dark make up, loves heavy metal rock and violence. She also had a son named Ozzy with Lucas. Jane has stayed loyal to Aro and the Volturi. She loves her brother Alec, but hates his girlfriend, Serena, after she tricked Jane into letting her control her power. Jane and Daphne are old friends.

10/23/2011 . Edited 12/9/2011 #8
WolfInTheNorth

1. Zoe Rebecca

2. Zo, Becky, Becks, Becca, Z, gremlib (and whatever other nickname anyone calls me :)

3. Isabella Marie Swan Cullen and Lucy Elizabeth Daniels, Emmett McCarty Cullen, Katherine Pierce and Elena Gilbert

4. Bella used to live in Phoenix, Arizona, now lives in Forks, washington. Met Edward Cullen at Forks High School and Is married to Edward Cullen and they have the daughter Renesmee Cullen, now lives with the Cullens, but previously lived with her father Charlie Swan. Her parents are divorced. Her best friend is Jacob Black. She is a shield and can block most vampire's powers.

History Here:

Lucy originally lived in England. she moved to America when she was 15 years old and lived on her own. she has no memory of her family or friends. She met Mason Lockwood in California and he took her under his wing and cared for her until he decided that he wanted more. She ran away from him and has been running away from him for three years. Katherine Pierce found her in the forks forest and cared for her for a while until lucy betrayed them. she was imprinted on by Nicklaus Blackwood and has been with him ever since....

Emmett always the joker decided it was time to grow up and stopped pranking everyone until Rose said she missed the old Emmett...

Katherine dated Jasper before he became a vampire then moved in with the salvatore brothers, which they didn't really agree too, took newcomer Lucy Daniels under her wing and cared for her until she was betrayed by her and is now helping the salvatore brothers..

Elena moved to Forks from Mystic Falls with her boyfriend stefan...constantly gets confused and wonders what's happening most of the time, shy and quiet elena is always there for her friends....

10/28/2011 . Edited 2/1/2012 #9
Persephone'sCrown

Tory

Lilith, Angel, Crystal,Chanti, and Ammie. Also reffered to as Sammy.

Character: Leah Clearwater

Character Info:

Lives on Quilet reservation. Best friend and brother, Seth, and first female werewolf of the pack. Other best friend, Jacob Black. Helps protect Bella and Renesmee with Jacob and Seth.

10/30/2011 . Edited 12/16/2011 #10
wand3rlxst

1. Name: Paz

2. Any nicknames you have:Paz :P

3. The name of your Character:Renata Volturi

4. History about your character in the books:Aro's personal shield, every power thrown at her is reflected.

5. History about your character in the roleplay so far (optional):She is Aro's shield but has the power to control Fire and water.

6. Anything else about your character that you want to tell everyone:Is also a physic vampire (feeds on blood and energy)

10/30/2011 #11
Multicoloredtimeline

1. Name -Dana

2. Any nicknames you have -none

3. The name of your Character- Jasper whitlock

4. History about your character in the books- explained

5. History about your character in the roleplay so far- had a sister

6. Anything else about your character that you want to tell everyone.........uh

10/31/2011 #12
Dark-and-Twisted17

1) Erika

2) Luna, Enrikayy, Leigh

3) Chealse of the Volturi

4) She was orginally from Greece and went into the Volturi. Her gift is to read minds and pursuade people to do what she demands. She is very loyal to her coven.

10/31/2011 #13
Beethoven Not Mozart

1. Maggie.

2. Maggz.

3. Caius Volturi

4. Caius has the long, white hair. Father to Chala Volturi Cullen. Tends to play pranks on people.

(I didn't read the instructions when Chala invited me in, so I'm just now doing the introduce yourself :P)

11/3/2011 #14
GracefulWhispers

My name is Rissa-Grace.

Usually my friends and family call me Rissa or Grace. Either name is fine with me. :)

I play Carlisle Cullen and Aro

Carlisle: Carlisle was born in London, England in 1643. He has a gift of compassion. This lead him to leave the Volturi because he didn't like their ways of drinking human blood. While out in the wild, he found drinking animal blood was just fine. Soon after, He founded the Olymic Coven, and turned Edward into a vampire. Esme and the other members of the Cullen family were turned later.

Aro: Aro is the leader of the Volturi. He has the gift of tactile telepathy, which means he can read any thought a person- or vampire has had with a touch. He is the husband of Sulpicia, and the brother of Didyme. He was born in Greece shortly after 1300 B.C.

I haven't started RPing yet, but I look forward to meeting everyone.

11/8/2011 #15
APersonYouWillNeverKnow

11/9/2011 . Edited 12/2/2011 #16
kristenstewart1

(lol im rewriting this cuz when i did this i thought it meant my character im playing :P)

1. Erin

2. Kristen, Mackenzie (long story how i got these nicknames) Mrs.Rob Pattz (my friends call meh this cuz they know how much i luv robert pattinson) Little Bear, Erin Bear (lol the dumbest things ever)

3. July Cullen, Alexis aka Lexi, Tanya Denali, Matthew Denali, Cassandra Cullen aka Cass or Cassie

4. Tanya- Had some interest in Edward Cullen a long time ago. Close family friends to the Cullens

5. Tanya- Became enemies with the Cullens and wolfpack, July- Use to be part of the Denali's but now enemies (tanya's sister) Adopted by Edward and Bella, sister to Anthony and Nessie, Alexis aka Lexi- Twin to July, dating Anthony Cullen, had child Cassandra Cullen, Matthew- Interest in July Cullen. Enemies with the Cullens, wolfpack, Lexi, Cassie- born recently and child of Anthony and Lexi

6. Nothing Much :)

11/10/2011 . Edited 12/19/2011 #17
Crimson Voltaire
Okay, where to start. My name is Sara. I like to be called Sar. My character is Garrett, and I just started, so I have no idea if there is any history on him in role play. There isn't much stated about him in the books, but from looking him up, it looks like he was born in the 1700s, and fought in the American revolution before being turned accidentally. He is curious, inquisitive, and always open for a challenge. He stands at ~ 6"2, with sandy blond hair, and is, so far, a human drinker. We shall see. :D
11/14/2011 #18
missixtyme

1. Soo Hey! I am Missy :)

2. None really, if you can come up with one i am all for it!

3. Collin

Collin Littlesea is one of the youngest members of the Uley pack, being 13 years old, the same age as Brady Fuller. He is a direct cousin of Jacob Black, thinks of Leah Clearwater as the most beautiful girl in the world, and is very loyal to Sam.

Collin was born and raised in La Push, Washington. He first joined the pack after Leah and Seth Clearwater started phasing.

In Breaking Dawn, it is mentioned that, like Embry, his parents do not know about him being a werewolf.

Collin makes his first appearance in Eclipse when the pack goes to meet with the Cullens to train and learn about newborns in order to defeat a newborn army created by Victoria to destroy the Cullens and Bella.

During the fight the army, he and Brady remain behind to protect the reservation under Sam's order

When the pack finds out that Bella is pregnant with a human/vampire offspring, Sam decides to take immediate action to strike the Cullens. Jacob, however, refuses and runs off on his own. When Seth and Leah join him, Sam sends Jared, Paul, Quil and Collin to reason with the three to return to La Push. Jacob is curious about why Sam had sent Collin instead of Embry.

Collin does not join Jacob's pack after everything was peaceful again, but remains with Sam, as one of the "pups" of the tribe.

He takes part in the show of force against the Volturi duringBreaking Dawn, standing alongside the packs, the Cullens and their allies in defense against the Volturi's "trial".

Collin makes his first appearance in the Breaking Dawn movie at First Beach with the rest of the pack, and later in wolf form with the pack while observing Jacob's refusal to follow Sam. When Emmett, Carlisle and Esme run out to hunt, he and Brady chase after them, only to lose them at the ravine. He is also present when Sam goes to tell Billy that they may have to fight Jacob to get to the baby, and later participates in a fight against the Cullens until Jacob emerges to stop them.

Collin has black hair, brown eyes, russet skin and is nearly 6 feet tall.

His wolf form is described as having reddish-brown fur, with his legs, face and tail being slightly darker.

So that's about it! So ya! :D

11/22/2011 . Edited 11/22/2011 #19
lollypopgirl222

1. Lizzie

2. None

3. Embry

4. Embry is the third member of the La Push wolf pack. He, Jacob, and Quil are best friends.

5. None

6. He's 18 and very caring. Tries to help everyone out.

11/23/2011 #20
radrabbit

My name's Mikaela, or Mika for short.

I play Kate.

History of Kate:

Katrina, commonly known asKate, is a vegetarian vampire and one of the "original" Denali sisters. She has a strong relationship with her coven, as well as with the Olympic coven, and the Denalis consider themselves to be the Cullens' extended family or "cousins". Kate is strong-minded and has the talent of creating a mental electric current on her skin which shocks anyone who comes into contact with her.

11/24/2011 #21
J.C. Conner

Name's JC Conner

I have Cassidy Conner for my OC

11/27/2011 #22
tanadhari

My Name is Kaycee, I go by Kace or CiCi. Call me Katie or KayKay and I will virtually rip your head off. My OC is named Staci Tanai.

11/28/2011 #23
Love.Me.Don't.Change.Me

1. Name (first only, please)-shyaima

2. Any nicknames you have (Please don't give a lot of personal information, like age or something like that)- shy

3. The name of your Character - Felix

4. History about your character in the books- gaurd for the volutir

5. History about your character in the roleplay so far (optional)

12/7/2011 #24
How-to-smile-101

Name: Marie

Nicknames: Ree-Ree.

Charator: Slyvia and Ethan

History: They both had perance who hated them and beat them Ethan changed Slyvia and they became mates and Ethan was nerly killed by a shape-shifter then they both( Slyvia and Ethan) killed the wolf (He was Sam's great grandfather's uncal)

All ready know most of the Cullen clan and Volturi and Ethan and Emmett are close and Slyvia wants a girl to be close with too

12/9/2011 #25
WordsReverything

(I probably should have done this ages ago- sorry about that!)

Name: My name is Lauren

I don't have any nicknames.

I play Carmen on roleplay.

She is married to Eleazar and part of the Denali covern. She is fluent in Spanish because she grew up as a human in Spain, but now lives in Alaska with Eleazar, Kate and Tanya.

12/14/2011 #26
Puzzle Me This

1.Keri

2. Kat, Keza and Kez

3.Demetri and my OC Helena Rozalie Thorpe

4.Demetri was born in Greece and transformed by the Egyptian Coven's leader, Amun. They were very close at the time, and worked together to develop his power.

Helena was born in Middlesbrough, England on June 7th 1765. The person who changed her = unknown. Changed when she was 17

When the Volturi heard of Demetri and his powerful gift, he was offered a place in the guard, and he obliged due to Chelsea's Power over emotional bonds. Ever since then, he has been the Volturi's tracker; whenever anyone tries to elude the Volturi's grasp, usually out of fear of punishment, Demetri tracks them down. As a tracker, he is significantly more talented than both James and Alistair, and known as the best tracker in the world.

Helena got kidnapped and of course got bitten but the person whom did it done it deep down in a masoleum in whitby. The person who did it ran away. she surrvied on fer own for a while but after 20 years she found the Volturi. she has the ability to control the weather and this made her popular amongst the Volturi. She didn't accept Aro's offer as he was really interested in her so she got away. She didn't wanted to be used. Until this day Aro is still hunting her down to join him.

6.nothing

12/22/2011 . Edited 12/22/2011 #27
Musicislife2727

Hi! My name is Olivia. Some people call me Olive or Liv

I play Alice Cullen.

Alice is part of the Cullen family. She is Jasper Hale's mate. She is pyshic. She can't remember anything from her human life.

12/30/2011 #28
ClovelyLiz

1. Eli

2. I just prefer being called Eli ;)

3. Claire Young

4. Claire Young is the imprintee of Quil Ateara V, she is the niece of Emily Young and the cousin of Seth and Leah Clearwater. She is a Makah Tribe member and resides in the Makah Reservation.

In an eclipse chapter, two-year-old Claire and her sister were down from the Makah reservation visiting their aunt, Emily Young, when Claire was imprinted upon by Quil. Quil acts like an older brother and a friend to Claire, foreshadowing his possible romantic feelings when she's old enough to reciprocate.

"The character of Claire and the controversy of Quil imprinting on her acts as foreshadowing to Jacob imprinting on Renesmee, the child of Bella and Edward, during the events ofBreaking Dawn. Shapeshiftershave previously imprinted on individuals of roughly their own age, and the relationships have assumed a romantic tone. Quil's imprinting on Claire demonstrates that the imprinter will actually become whatever their imprintee needs—protector, friend, confidant, etc"

-I've talked to Emmett's Chica about Claire's age in this RP and we made her age into a bit younger than Quil instead of being a toddler :)

12/31/2011 #29
moustacheyoulater

1. Jade

2. Silly Sausage (Long story), Jadeth, Jadey and no more..... that I know of

3. Rebecca Black

4. Rebecca (nickname: Becca) mum died after her younger brother died. She moved away and got married.

1/5/2012 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lily Rose Marie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member