Twilight Mania Roleplay
Are you bored? If so, this is the place you are looking for! This is a fun, friendly Twilight roleplay. All of us are friendly and we want to spread the joy of Roleplay so come in a join us. : WELCOME! - Inactive
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

Hey, everyone!

We have been having some mixed opinions on our new Pretty Little Liars rp regarding characters and plots, so Chala and I have come up with a new idea, that we can use if you all prefer. This plot will keep the characters we all have in the same place (Italy, or Washington), but giving the entire story a more dramatic twist. I'll explain it here, and then once everyone votes on which they would rather have, we can really start the plots.

Twilight Plot-

The rp is already set after Breaking Dawn, so the big fight will have already happened. The Volturi may have had no reason to attack the Cullens, but that doesn't stop some from seeing the coven as a threat. Because of this, and the fact that the Volturi want a few of the Cullen family in their ranks, they wish to break the Cullens apart. Not destroy them necissarily, but keep them from being bonded, or a family. A few of the Volturi (The leaders and a few others) Make the decicison to blackmail the Cullens in a series of ways, attempting to break them apart. While the Cullens deal with this, and trying to stay together, the few of the Volturi who don't know of this, may begin to find out.

Sound interesting? If you have any questions feel free to ask, otherwise, just vote below if you guys would like to do the PLL plot, or the Twilight vs. Volturi plot.

8/19/2012 . Edited 8/19/2012 #1
Maeve Donovan

Twilight .vs. Volturi sounds more fun, it has my vote

8/19/2012 #2

I like twilight one but I love pretty little liars and honestly we should bring some pretty little liars characters in this rp. If we do can I please be Aria, I love her. Haha, and it would be good to have a mix. So we should do the twilight plot but add pretty little liars characters and we could add a new setting, Rosewood PA.

8/20/2012 #3

I like the twilight plot, instead of doing a PLL plot we'll be doing a PLL inspired plot :')

I like to eat chicken.

8/21/2012 #4

Pretty little liars has mine

8/22/2012 #5

for the people who want to do twilight we could and have a pretty littlie liars plot and the a in this knows about them being vampires but personaly i dont mind

8/22/2012 #6
I think twilight
8/26/2012 #7
Forum Moderators: Rose Jackson15 LovesaWorthlessEmotion, ArabellaStark
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member