Vocaloid RP
An RP with vocaloid and UTAUloid. because all others seem to be dead.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
areianhero

Use the skelaton

Name:

Appearance:

Music Genre:

Instrument:

Personality:

If they sing, put vocals in instrument, because they do not have to sing.

7/15/2011 #1
areianhero

Name:Daichi

Appearance:Crimson hair, with a black hoodie, purple eyes, black jeans, and black and white checkered shoes.

Music Genre:Screamo, Heavy metal, Rock

Instrument:Vocals (Screamo), guitar.

Personality:Loves Music, likes to sing, LOVES to play guitar. Nice and polite, unless you make him angry.

7/15/2011 #2
ChessurTheCheshireCat

Name: Lucifer(Yes, I love the name)

Appearance: Black hair that have two locks of hair that are each side of his face are blue, dark blue eyes with cat-like light blue pupils, black jeans, a grey shirt, a pair of blue goggles, and white combat boots.

Music Genre: Rock(I cant really tell :P)

Instrument: Vocals and an electric guitar.

Personality: LOVES Music, likes a little to sing, loves Ice Cream. Nice and polite but can be a little exaggerated

7/16/2011 #3
areianhero

Accepted:) im gonna put the RP up you can start if you want

7/16/2011 #4
Syncopate-Owl

Name: Danni

Appearance: Long hair that reaches below her chest that has choppy layers and has a color split (left side is white entirely and right is black); has green eyes but wears a blue visor over them; wears grey skinny jean and a black leather jacket and blue converse. Also has neon blue headphones that's hangs around her neck.

Music Genre: Techno and rock

Instrument: Carries a minature turn table and laptop, also a vocalist but normally modify it when recording.

Personality: Adores music (beats especially), energetic when performing, level headed, absent minded sometimes.

7/19/2011 #5
ChessurTheCheshireCat

Srr, Tomark let me in charge while she is camping,

Accepted, you can start Rp now

7/19/2011 . Edited 7/19/2011 #6
Syncopate-Owl

Oh okay do you know when she'll be back?

7/19/2011 #7
ChessurTheCheshireCat

Nop sorry

7/19/2011 #8
areianhero

i'm back and btw im a guy

7/22/2011 #9
ChessurTheCheshireCat

Srr but you did not tell me and that image does not help

7/22/2011 #10
PrincessPanic

Name: Yami

Appearance: She has short purple hair and green eyes. She wears a black jacket with a white tank top, a black skirt, black and white leggings and black boots.

Music Genre: Rock , Techno, Pop

Instrument: Vocal and drums

Personality: She's a crazy, energtic and fun-loving girl. She loves music and chocolate. She can be a little rude and violent but she's still nice and a good person.

7/24/2011 #11
areianhero

accepted. you can start you character in rp right now everyone's following daichi running through town.

7/24/2011 #12
PrincessPanic

Ok thanks!

7/24/2011 #13
Bloody Gallows

Name: Lime

Appearance: Short green hair, green eyes, tanned skin, and wears gothic clothes.

Music Genre: Rock

Instrument: Drums

Personality: Happy, optimistic and understanding. Loves music, thrills, and sleeping.

8/4/2011 #14
areianhero

Accepted :D

i'm in the process of making a chara in your RP, but can I have a human with demon blood?

8/4/2011 #15
Bloody Gallows

Hmmm... I don't see why not. Sure!

8/4/2011 #16
areianhero

Everyone (almost) is on a stage in a theater, so your char can just walk in by accident, or something.

8/4/2011 #17
Airu Hachi

Name: Rayne

Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/vocaloid/images/3/39/Cv03vip.png

Music Genre: Emo/Evanescence style

Instrument: Vocals (High pitch like Amy Lee) and Violin

Personality: ((Will finish in a bit))

8/16/2011 #18
I Am The Raptor

Name: Aiko Kiyoshi

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20demons/Underwaterbliss/Fallen%20Angels%20Demons%20And%20Angels/Darque%20Ones/Anime_Black.jpg?o=329

Music Genre: Love

Instrument: Piano, and her voice sounds kinda like a mixture between Neru (Low version) and Ruko.

Personality: Aiko is very shy and cold when you first meet her, but once you get to know her, she becomes very happy and cheerful around you. She has a crush on Kaito and loves romance.

~~~~~~

Name: Ryu Yukio

Music Genre: Yandere/seductive songs

Instrument: Electric guitar. His voice is a little lower than Ted's.

Personality: Ryu is very seductive and seduces every girl he sees, but it's just to get the attention of Aiko. He's in love with Aiko and hates Kaito. He is somewhat if a yandere.

10/8/2011 #19
xxxAdri-Chanxxx

( May I join pwease? )

Name: Ayumu Nagami

Appearance: Jet black hair with blue highlights that ends to her waist-line, and emo kind of bangs. Has a pale complexion, misty blue eyes, black nails, wears a black tank top, black mini shorts, thigh-length black and white socks with black flat-heeled boots, and wears a black choker, black stud earings, and black spikes on wrists.

Music Genre: Heavy Metel and Rock n Roll

Instrument: Black and blue electric guitar, sings (has a voice similar to Luca's), and can play bass too.

Personality: Kind, out-going, energetic, insane, and loving! Can be angered easily and is very violent when angry.....

10/16/2011 #20
Moonkat7

Name: Kakesu Kito

Appearance: Long, curly white hair with gray highlights that reaches her feet. She is pale white and is small. She wears a black headset microphone at the top of her hair. outfit: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=vocaloidoutfit&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=rAW&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1280&bih=661&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=f471nGMcR36vcM:&imgrefurl=http://www.fan-store.net/servlet/the-622/Vocaloid-Cosplay,-Luka-Megurine/Detail&docid=8QxRb2d2-mw8eM&imgurl=http://neo-ludwig.com/c2/Vocaloid_Cosplay_Luka_Megurine_Costume_C00389_01.jpg&w=640&h=480&ei=AW7RT-aUEKPu2gWg1vS5Dw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=565&vpy=319&dur=7975&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=130&ty=182&sig=105394665091651413992&page=2&tbnh=134&tbnw=185&start=18&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:18,i:139 (except there is no head peice, and the black part is white, and the white part is gray:)

Music Genre: Sad tragic(I dont even think those are a genre XD) and country

Instrument: Vocals and SOMETIMES lyre

Personality: Kakesu doesnt like to be near other people. She avoids contact with most people. She gets upset easily because of her past. She never smiles, not even in songs. She most of the time looks like shes gonna cry.

6/7/2012 #21
Paper Reaper

Name: Hibiki Munashii

Appearance: http://files2.fatakat.com/2012/5/13371633292518.jpg

Music Genre: Sad songs about losing something(or someone) and songs with a dark or sad meaning.

Instrument: Vocals and piano

Personality: Is a very sweet, but distant girl. It seems like her eyes are always looking past things. The things she had seen in her short life time makes her personality. Her ability to survive, her ability to be independent, her ability to endure the pains she has. To her friends, she is loyal and kind. She could be ruthless and merciless. That part is from her past. Hibiki had to do many things to survive, including killing people who tried to hurt her. The girl is honest and trusting. One of her flaws are that when she gets too nervous, she starts to stutter and she become a klutz. Isn't very patient, because she has a short temper. If you mess with her, she will go berserk on you and become angry and loud, even though her personality isn't like that, normally.

7/28/2012 #22
ashmac2002

Name: Sakura Murasaki

Appearance:(here we go!) Light lilac hair that flows down to her knees, a silky pastel purple dress (normal length) with a darker purple pattern of cherry blossoms around half of the bottom half, white tights and lilac flats.

music genre: Vocaloid horror ( conchita, kagome kagome etc.) Pop.

Personality: Shy, very shy. She is an Engloid (English vocaloid) and sings english remales of japanese vocaloid songs. She has a crush on KAITO.

Instrument: Vocals

7/25/2013 #23
KimiKpop665

Name:Saki Koiichii

Appearance:http://25.media.tumblr.com/7185af798f1b 15f72e95736c3bacf4b5/tumblr_mt1azzQGDi1s6h67fo1_40 0.png

Music Genre:Pop/Pop-Rock

Instrument:Guitar,Vocals

Personality:Due to his feminine style,he could be quite the loner at first,rarely ever speaking.But if you get close to him,he'd be one of the nicest people you can meet. He's kind of childish,but he's a bit of a pervert around guys.

9/12/2013 #24
Forum Moderators: areianhero
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member