WWE Smackdown and Raw!
This is a WWE RP Forum! Create your own character and bring them into the amazing world of the WWE Universe! You could also play as a canon as well!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »
Ganon300

After Layla goes in a Black man looks at the security after seeing himself being defeated by a diva and then looks around with something on his mind.

"...................................................................................DAMN!.........." He yelled startling the guards and everyone around him.

(Sorry, i thought this was the perfect time to do this...lmao xD)

11/4/2011 . Edited 11/4/2011 #781
Mrs. Semple

"No!" ashley said with a smile.

"For some odd reason i just love stretching. But i'm in this......"

http://www.ashleyroberts-online.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=377&pos=1

(She's blonde with long hair.)

11/4/2011 #782
DaCookieMonstaxD

((And it was.. ;D))

Phil cracked his neck, "And only another reason why you should.." He then chuckled before holding his hands up innocently, "Joking.." He added, Mocking her from earlier.

~X~

Layla caqouistily made her way through the room, "H-Hey.." She called out, Not really sure of what to say or do. She finally just decided to walk in the middle of the ring, An weary smile on her face as she did so.

11/4/2011 #783
Ganon300

LA didn't look at her but instead kept his evil eyes on the punching bag he was punching.

"....hi..." he said through his teeth.

11/4/2011 #784
Mrs. Semple

She laughed at that.

"ive shown more skin infront of THOUSANDS then you can imagine. So I should be alright with this right? Well fine" she said shrugging as she got up and litterally did this...

http://images.kelsinielsen.multiply.com/image/fswYrsPNVacD+b0onmek8Q/photos/1M/300x300/667/1-408097926l.jpg?et=vrzx6DFMKc6qDD023kdN2w&nmid=0

(just without holding onto anything.)

11/4/2011 #785
Pum Pumpkin Witch

Stephanie walked around with no smile on her face but a frown, she was ditched by Ashley when they decided to go get coffee and she had seen Ted kissing Brie outside the window. Some friends she had.

11/5/2011 #786
Mrs. Semple

(hold up i'm sorry i forgot to put that the posts that i made last night had NO AFFECT on the rp storylines and everything. I was just bored last night so i asked if i could jump in.... but actually ash is still with Steph. So just act like those posts never happened.)

11/5/2011 #787
Pum Pumpkin Witch

(Ok but it doesnt make sense if she is with one person then suddenly with a group somewhere else, I was waiting for you to post back but when you didnt I left. Plus its going to be hard to act like the posts never happened because Ive posted after it all)

11/5/2011 #788
Mrs. Semple

(yea i know... srry bout that... ihad to go to my dads :/ srry. I can delete the posts and then just reedit the other ones.

11/5/2011 #789
Pum Pumpkin Witch

(Its fine, just go with the last post i did, it makes things more interesting and I dont want you to go through all that re-editing)

11/5/2011 #790
Mrs. Semple

Ashley followed her as she put her purse beside her on the windowsill.

~

"Yea i know. We need to get between Teddy and Steph now." her sister said. Her mind whirling with shemes.

11/5/2011 #791
Pum Pumpkin Witch

"So tea or coffee?"Stephanie asked as she took off her jumper.

-

"And I have the perfect plan, we just need to find Ted"Brie said with a grin.

11/5/2011 #792
Mrs. Semple

"Coffee for me. What about you?" Ashley asked as she still had her soft hoodie on.

~

"What do you have in mind sister?" Nikki said with a gleam in her eyes.

11/5/2011 . Edited 11/5/2011 #793
Pum Pumpkin Witch

"I'll have Tea, dont like coffee"Stephanie said.

-

"Well last time it got bad between them was when you were hanging out with him, what if we get her seeing him kiss one of us"Brie said smiling.

11/5/2011 #794
Mrs. Semple

"Really? You don't like coffee? It can just make me hyper." she said with a smile.

The waitress came up to them.

"Hello ladies. Are you ready?"

~

"Oh now thats a marvelous plan! But how? Use some twin magic?"

11/5/2011 #795
Pum Pumpkin Witch

"Yes can I have a tea with a cherry muffin please"Stephanie said with a smile.

-

"Well one of us could look for him and the other pretend to be hurt, being the gentleman he is, he will help then one of us surprize him with a kiss and make sure its right in front of their view"

11/5/2011 #796
Mrs. Semple

The woman wrote it downa and then turned to Ash.

"How about you ma'm?"

"I'll have a carmel mochiatto please." she responded in a polite voice.

She nodded and wrote it down. I'll be back with your muffin."

~

"Oh now thats nice. I wanna just ring their necks!"

11/5/2011 #797
Pum Pumpkin Witch

Stephanie nodded, "So have you heard from Randy at all?"

-

"So do you want to find Ted or play injured Twin"

11/5/2011 #798
Mrs. Semple

"Yea actually i did. Suprisingly enough. He left me flowers and a note saying sorry."

~

"I'll find ted." You can be the one that's injured. After all your the one that wants um'."

11/5/2011 #799
Pum Pumpkin Witch

Stephanie smiled, "Thats nice of him"

-

"Alright you go then"

11/5/2011 #800
Mrs. Semple

"Yea... but he's somewhere were i haven't the slightest clue. Like he just boom left.' Ashley said shrugging as the watress returned with the muffin.

"You tea and coffee will be done in a couple of minutes."

~

Nikki nodded with a smirk and left to go find ted.

11/5/2011 #801
Pum Pumpkin Witch

"Thank you"Stephanie said taking the muffin, "Give him time Ashley, he will be back and im sure you two can have all the time to make up"

-

Brie found the perfect spot, where the girls would see what was going to happen but Ted would have no clue.

11/5/2011 #802
Mrs. Semple

"Yea i know." ashley said with a slight smile.

~

Nikk ran around looking for ted.

11/5/2011 #803
Pum Pumpkin Witch

"You ok?"Stephanie asked.

-

Brie waited for Nikki to come back with Ted.

11/5/2011 #804
Mrs. Semple

"Yeah...?" Ashley said and asked as she arched an eyebrow.

"Why wouldn't i be?" she said with a half hearted laugh.

~

Nikki seen ted and dashed over to him.

"TEDDY!" she bellowed.

Ted looked around to find the voice who called him.

Nikki was out of breath. Tears weld in her eyes.

11/5/2011 #805
Pum Pumpkin Witch

"Dont worry"Stephanie said as she took a bite of her muffin.

-

Brie though on what she need to be injured.

11/5/2011 #806
Mrs. Semple

"Im not." she said with a smile.

~

"Are you alright?" Teddy asked her with a weird look on his face.

"It's brie! Something happened to her. I don't know what but i need help. Could you please help me?"

"Oh ugh.... sure.... i guess."

11/5/2011 #807
Pum Pumpkin Witch

"I wonder where our drinks have gone"Stephanie said as she felt thirsty.

-

Brie waited for her sister was in view then she started with fake tears and bent down to hold her ankle.

(Sorry i was away, had a family firework thing)

11/5/2011 #808
DaCookieMonstaxD

Layla flinched as she watched, "They said Cena will be okay.." She then took an step near him, "But the question is.." Her words trailed off as she looked to the door, "Would you..?" She asked, Crossing her arms aswell.

11/6/2011 #809
Ganon300
He glared at her in the corner of his eye. "I'm Fine it's just the reason why I hate Heels, they're sneaky and wimps!" he said still pummeling the punching bag (Hello ^_^)
11/7/2011 #810
« Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Mrs. Semple TheWebbz, DaCookieMonstaxD, Pum Pumpkin Witch
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member