Vampire Haven
Come, all you blood-suckers. We know of a safe haven for you to stay, to be yourself. No one shall scorn you here. We will be free and independent creatures! ...who am I? Hehe. Clever little newborns. I am a friend. Welcome home.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose

I am going to be writing a story based around my character Alex, for this rp. It will be about her because she is the one that I am most familiar with. I will included other peoples characters in it as long as they allow it

So I'd would like this is for any ideas suggestions, you may have for it. To let me know if I can use your characters. Or if you would like to help participating in writing, like maybe a chapter or something. As well as anything you can come up with for it.

It is unlikely to go the same way as the rp, but I will try to make it close.

When I have the first chapter up I shall put the link here, and then let you all know whenever there is an update.

In the post directly after this I shall post the plot of the story, so that everyone knows what is going on. I will update as regularly as possible.

I will also post status updates for the story here.

If I have any questions I will post them here.

---

Since I am writing the story I reserve the right to veto anything that I do not see as fit to be in it.

4/28/2012 . Edited 4/28/2012 #1
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose

Plot Outline:

Prologue-

Takes place 200 years before the rp is supposed to take place.

Starts with a meeting about trying to destroy the vampire that is murders anyone and everyone for no apparent reason. They shall discuss how to about everything.

The ending will show Alex waking up without her memory on the bloody battle field.

This is not going to include any rp characters other than Alex, because everyone else dies.

4/28/2012 . Edited 4/28/2012 #2
DanielleDarling

Oh, I like this! I want to help you! I write in my free time, and this plot sounds interesting. I can email you or post a bit of my work so you see my style. :D

4/28/2012 #3
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose

Sure, emailing me sounds good. I'll pm you my email address.

4/28/2012 #4
Forum Moderators: Mywingsarecooler Maerd7733SCAIP, Lady Phoenix Fire Rose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member