Human Walle Characters
YAY i just started the human walle forum :D
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sentinel Prime
I vote Auto. I could see him being tall and muscular. Not bulky muscle, but enough to where you don't want to mess with him. His eyes, I could see being a deep blue color. His hair would most likely be black, and I could see him braiding some of it in back, as well as, maybe, two small braids in front of his ears. He would probably be kind of pale, since he doesn't go outside that much (he'll get more tan now that he's back on Earth, though.)
9/12/2011 #1
rhythmeticVagabond

*drooling* (lol)

I would vote Auto too. Though I see him more as having white hair and it being slightly shorter....kinda like down to the middle of his neck, but it being manga-like and kinda spiked with hints of black in it. I can see him being pale too.

9/19/2011 #2
Sentinel Prime
Yeeaaaah, I never got into the whole manga craze. And I think giving him white hair AND making him pale would make him too...um...Eve-like.
9/20/2011 #3
Sentinel Prime
By the way, thanks again for posting on my old forum. It's still open for any Auto fans that are left out there. Spread the word.
9/20/2011 #4
Forum Moderators: rhythmeticVagabond
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member