Vampire Academy Roleplay
I joined a roleplay forum but didn't like one of the author's so here's my own :D
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
Diimoziiana

((Chase POV))

"Definitely. You should be careful who you make friends with mate," I joked with Kian. Just then two girls approached. I vaguely recognized them both.

((Violet POV))

After being weirded out by some new kid running down the corridor, we found Kian talking to an older kid who I recognized as Chase Jones. Chase was a classmate and I knew he also hung around with Nathaniel. I didn't think that was a good sign.

10/21/2011 #31
Kitty Bane

((Kian POV))

I smiled as the girls waled up "Hey guys." I looked down the hall Niko ran down. "Niko isn't going to be joining us for lunch."

10/21/2011 #32
Poppy Salvatore-Ozera

Cecily

'Hey Kian and...? I'm sorry I've never met you before,' I said with a grin at the older boy. 'And yeah I figured.. I saw him run away back there.'

10/21/2011 #33
Kitty Bane

(Kian POV)

I nodded "Yea, that was weird.....oh and this is Chase, he's my brothers friend."

10/21/2011 #34
Poppy Salvatore-Ozera

Cecily POV

'Oh, hey chase,' Cecily nodded her greetings. 'Are you guys coming to lunch like we planned?' I asked.

10/23/2011 . Edited by Diimoziiana, 11/1/2011 #35
Kitty Bane

Kian POV

"Well I am, I don't know about Chase though." I shrugged.

10/23/2011 #36
Kitty Bane

((Ok I wanted to tell you guys that I got grounded, So i won't be able to respond and be as active as I would like, I may be able to check it in my 7th period class, but it might not happen often. I'm sorry))

10/24/2011 #37
Diimoziiana

Chase POV

"Umm..."I started; the idea of having lunch with two juniors and another girl who I've never spoken to sounded a little awkward. I looked around the hall and recognized a few people from my year but no one friendly. Oh well, guess it can't be that bad, though inside I was wishing that Nathaniel would suddenly appear.

Violet POV

Chase seemed reluctant to have lunch with us and I could guess why.

11/1/2011 #38
Poppy Salvatore-Ozera

Cecily POV

I walked off ahead with Kian and Violet, Chase a few steps behind us, seeming reluctant. He looked like he needed a friend. Where were all his friends?

Nathaniel POV

I knew I couldn't try any more with Chase today, and I knew I had to forget what happened with the Niko kid, so I just pretended this morning had never happened once I was out of the shower and threw on the jeans and tee in my bag. I didn't even have to try and I was the best looking kid in school.

I snuck up behind Chase, who was following after the weird girl from earlier, her kid and my younger brother. I pinched his sides, causing him to yelp then smile and slap me on the back, realising I wanted to start the day afresh.

11/1/2011 #39
Diimoziiana

((Chase POV))

Nathaniel made me jump when he'd snuck up on me but I could tell he'd cleared his mind. I noticed Violet giving him an annoyed look when he had appeared and wondered what that was all about.

((Violet POV))

I internaly groaned when Nathaniel suddenly came and decided to join us. Cecily seemed to know him already... Of course she did. I kept forgetting that Rose was Nathaniel's mum too.

11/14/2011 #40
Poppy Salvatore-Ozera

Nathaniel POV

'Wazzup ma boi?'I said in a stupid voice with a wink to Chase. Inside jokes for the win. I ignored that weird girl from earlier when she looked at me funny. I dont even care.

11/14/2011 #41
Diimoziiana

"Nathaniel! Just chilling with ur lil wun. Wag1?" I replid, playing alond. Kian turned around and scowled at me and I winked back at him.

11/14/2011 #42
Poppy Salvatore-Ozera

Nathaniel

'Oh now sir, I do not understand what you are saying to me. One does not understand illiterate English,' I replied in a dodgy upper class English accent.

11/14/2011 #43
Diimoziiana

(Chase POV))

"You wha?" I replied. "Mate you need to get out more."

11/14/2011 #44
Poppy Salvatore-Ozera

Nathaniel

'I don't understand no trailer trash speak. I'm from down south with the Hillbillys,' This was the best fun I'd had in ages.

11/14/2011 #45
Diimoziiana

"Vart are yu speking bout," I said in a cheap Indian accent. And then i hastily added, "Mate."

11/14/2011 #46
Poppy Salvatore-Ozera

Nathaniel POV

'I don't know what crazy man stuff you're speaking, but I'm from down with the kangaroos. G'day mate!'

11/14/2011 #47
Diimoziiana

((Apologies to anyone reading this and getting confused ;) Chase POV))

"Ahh I've run out of accents mate," I said, tapping my fingers accross my forehead. Violet snorted and I turned around to her but Nathaniel beat me.

11/23/2011 #48
Poppy Salvatore-Ozera

Nathaniel POV

'Don't be dissing my bestie over here.. I bet you couldn't think of any.' I said with lightness, but an undertone of venom spiked my voice.

11/23/2011 #49
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: Poppy Salvatore-Ozera Diimoziiana
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member