Take an unforgettable tumble down a rabbit hole, you're terribly late you know. Tea Parties, Tantrums and Polls!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
What is your favourite location in American Mcgee's Alice and Alice Madness Returns?
1 Mysterious East
2 Wonderland Woods
3 Village of the Doomed
4 Fortress of Doors
5 Hatter’s Domain/Behind The Looking Glass
6 Land of Fire and Brimstone
7 Queensland
8 Looking Glass Land
9 Vale of Tears/Doom
10 Dollhouse
11 Infernal Train
12 Deluded Depths
View Poll Result. Please vote for one of the choices.
A Minstrel And A Twin

Personally I like Queensland most, followed closely by Looking-Glass Land. I love the Pale Realm.

8/24/2011 #1

I'm partial for the Vale of Tears, myself. Well, that and... yeah, Looking-Glass Land... that is the Chessboard area, right?

XD Fave Wonderland Character next! Alice doesn't count.

9/16/2011 #2
A Minstrel And A Twin

Yeah she will... but she isn't mine!

9/30/2011 #3

Lol. I like Dormy and Cheshire.

9/30/2011 #4
A Minstrel And A Twin

Cheshire cat is mine too.

10/1/2011 #5
A Minstrel And A Twin

I decided to change Hatter's Domain to both Behind The Looking Glass and Hatter's Domain because they're basically the same place. Also Vale of Tears and Doom have fused together and I added Land of Fire and Brimstone

10/1/2011 #6

Lol. I see.

10/2/2011 #7

I would go the vale of tears of the second game, (not when it was the vale of doom in the first, even though they're supposed to be the same place, I didn't care much for the way it looked in the first game) because it the most exact representation of how wonderland should look from the book.

On the first game I would go for the fortress of doors because I liked the way it depicts Alice's Madness.

6/26/2012 #8
Forum Moderators: A Minstrel And A Twin
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member