Queensland
Take an unforgettable tumble down a rabbit hole, you're terribly late you know. Tea Parties, Tantrums and Polls!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Poll
What is your favourite location in American Mcgee's Alice and Alice Madness Returns?
1 Land of Fire and Brimstone
2 Queensland
3 Mysterious East
4 Vale of Tears/Doom
5 Fortress of Doors
6 Deluded Depths
7 Hatter’s Domain/Behind The Looking Glass
8 Dollhouse
9 Village of the Doomed
10 Looking Glass Land
11 Wonderland Woods
12 Infernal Train
View Poll Result. Please vote for one of the choices.
ReaverClankAlice and SlyCooper

Personally I like Queensland most, followed closely by Looking-Glass Land. I love the Pale Realm.

8/24/2011 #1
CagedSnow

I'm partial for the Vale of Tears, myself. Well, that and... yeah, Looking-Glass Land... that is the Chessboard area, right?

XD Fave Wonderland Character next! Alice doesn't count.

9/16/2011 #2

Yeah she will... but she isn't mine!

9/30/2011 #3
CagedSnow

Lol. I like Dormy and Cheshire.

9/30/2011 #4

Cheshire cat is mine too.

10/1/2011 #5

I decided to change Hatter's Domain to both Behind The Looking Glass and Hatter's Domain because they're basically the same place. Also Vale of Tears and Doom have fused together and I added Land of Fire and Brimstone

10/1/2011 #6
CagedSnow

Lol. I see.

10/2/2011 #7
Jyggilag

I would go the vale of tears of the second game, (not when it was the vale of doom in the first, even though they're supposed to be the same place, I didn't care much for the way it looked in the first game) because it the most exact representation of how wonderland should look from the book.

On the first game I would go for the fortress of doors because I liked the way it depicts Alice's Madness.

6/26/2012 #8
Forum Moderators: ReaverClankAlice and SlyCooper
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member