Hogwarts Online II
Welcome to Hogwarts online, an online forum much like the real Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. A home for those of us who live and breathe the World of Magic. At our core we are a home for those looking to unite under the Magical World of Har
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
ValarMorgulis
I, TheSlytherinInGryffindorRobes (Amy), understand the rules and will follow them. Otherwise i will face the consequences if rules are broken.
8/30/2011 #61
Your Mine and Mine Alone

I, I Will Always Be Here (Andrew Jacoby), understand the rules and will follow them. Otherwise i will face the consequences if rules are broken.

And about yesterday's incident, I apologize for attacking Sophia Isobel. I should have not kept egging her about the green hair topic which was something that was making her mad. For that,I apologize. And I accept her apology as I know she already regretted what had happen. Thank you.

8/31/2011 #62
Blonde Pickle Mule

I, Blonde Pickle Mule, wish to stay in Hufflepuff house.

I, Blonde Pickle Mule, understand the rules and will follow them. Otherwise I will face consequences if rules are broken.

9/1/2011 #63
LovingYouAtFirstSight

I, Kitty Iheartu, wish to stay in Hufflepuff house.

I, Kitty Iheartu, understand the rules and will follow them. otherwise I will face consequences if rules are broken.

9/2/2011 #64
thenewkait

I, thenewkait, wish to stay in Ravenclaw House.

I, thenewkait, understand the rules and will follow them or face the consequences if I break any of the rules.

9/3/2011 #65
Reader-Writer-14

I, Reader-Writer-14, understand the rules and will follow them or face the consequences if I break any rules.

9/3/2011 #66
Gagoulmar

I, Gagoulmar, understand the rules and will follow them. Otherwise I will face consequences if rules are broken.

9/5/2011 #67
gooseberrie

I, i'm tangled up in you (better known as FredRocks29 around here), wish to remain in Ravenclaw House. I understand the rules and will face the consequences if I break them.

9/5/2011 #68
Heimarmene

I, Heimarmene, understand the rules and will follow them; otherwise I will face consequences if rules are broken.

9/6/2011 #69
Misss.Malfoyyy

I, Misss.Malfoyyy, formerly IloveAres, wish to stay in Hufflepuff house. And I understand the rules and will follow them, Otherwise I will face consequences if rules are broken.

9/16/2011 . Edited 9/16/2011 #70
SecretoftheEnchanted

I, Secretgurl39, understand the rules and will follow them. otherwise I will face consequences if rules are broken.

9/18/2011 . Edited 9/18/2011 #71
my best enemy

I, my best enemy, understand the rules and will follow them. Otherwise I will face consequences if rules are broken.

9/19/2011 #72
Amelia L. Mendal

I, Ami L. Mendal, understand the rules and will follow them. Otherwise I will face consequences if rules are broken.

*salutes*

9/21/2011 #73
SecretoftheEnchanted

I, Secretgurl39, wish to be resorted.

I, Secretgurl39, understand the rules and will follow them. otherwise I will face consequences if rules are broken.

9/21/2011 . Edited 10/2/2011 #74
Martine Lewis

I, Martine Lewis, wish to stay in Ravenclaw.

Also

I, Martine Lewis, understand the rules and will follow them. Otherwise I will face consequences if rules are broken

9/28/2011 #75
ImNotSoEpic

I, ImNotSoEpic, understand the rules and will follow them. Otherwise I will face consequences if rules are broken.

10/2/2011 #76
ery2387

I, Troubleclef27 , understand the rules and will follow them. otherwise I will face consequences if rules are broken.

10/5/2011 #77
Obscure Soul

I, Obscure Soul, understand the rules and will follow them. Otherwise I will face the consequences if rules are broken.

10/6/2011 #78
Love From A Muggle

Everyone, please put the houses you are in when you sign this thread, thank you.

10/6/2011 #79
Dejsha's World

I, Ariana Ethaitrius would like to remain in Hufflepuff House (while I know Slytherin House is my true house, I love my Huffles)

I, Ariana Ethaitrius, understand the rules and will face the consequences if I break any of them (which I won't, I'm Hermione's double:D).

Question (and sorry for clogging up my post, what if someone changes a user name? do we have to re-write this post?)

10/9/2011 #80
Slytherin Head

Ariana, if you change your name then all you have to do is go to the "Severus Snape Roll Call" thread. You don't need to re-post here if you change your name.

10/10/2011 . Edited 10/10/2011 #81
RabbitEarsBunnyHop

I, RabbitEarsBunnyHop, understand the rules and will follow them. Otherwise I will face consequences if rules are broken.

I haven't been sorted yet so I can't post my house

10/23/2011 . Edited 10/23/2011 #82
Madam'zelleGiry

I, MadameGiry25, understand the rules and will follow them. Otherwise I will face consequences if rules are broken.

10/26/2011 #83
JinxPrincess13

I, Jinxprincess13 wish to stay in Slytherin house (I HAVE RETURNED!!!)

I, Jinxprincess13 understand the rules and follow them, otherwis3e I will face consiquences if rules are broken.

10/26/2011 #84
Wendy Brune

I, Wendy Brune, understand the rules and will follow them; otherwise, I will face consequences if rules are broken.

10/29/2011 #85
xoxLewrahxox

I, xoxLewrahxox, understand the rules and will follow them; otherwise, I will face consequences if rules are broken.

10/30/2011 #86
autumn midnights

I, lunalestrange4 (Jess) understand the rules and will follow them; otherwise, I will face consequences if rules are broken.

11/7/2011 #87
xXMaster of MischiefXx

I, xXMaster of MischiefXx, understand the rules and will follow them. Otherwise I will face consequences if rules are broken

11/8/2011 #88
WalkWithTheShadows
I, BlazingWildFire, understand the rules and will follow them. otherwise I will face consequences if rules are broken.
11/10/2011 #89
thankyoucaptain

I, Lessa-the-Lioness, understand the rules and will follow them. otherwise I will face consequences if rules are broken.

11/25/2011 . Edited 1/9/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Hogwarts Online II mollsballs, Thanatos Angelos Girl, Phoenixica24, Slytherin Head, Madam'zelleGiry, Caveat Lector 52, Principi Phantasia, Inkfire, WelcomeToLolaLand
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member