Hogwarts Online II
Welcome to Hogwarts online, an online forum much like the real Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. A home for those of us who live and breathe the World of Magic. At our core we are a home for those looking to unite under the Magical World of Har
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Hogwarts Online II

Welcome to the Gringotts 'bank' thread. This is the place to give a plug for your own stories, and ask for reviews. to offer to write for someone, or to ask them to write for you. Or to arrange an exchange of stories with another member.

How to sell your story to get a review: MUST BE COMPLETED IN THIS FORMAT.

I, Kara, Love From A Muggle, from Hufflepuff wish to have a story read because it has less than 5 reviews.

Title/link: Curiosity_at_the_Burrow

Amount of Reviews:0

Summary:One morning all alone at the Burrow brings two curious twin brothers to their father's shed. After being forbidden to enter, they decide to explore the inside anyways.

Rating: K

Characters: Fred and George Weasley

9/21/2011 . Edited 9/21/2011 #1
Heimarmene

I, Mia, Heimarmene, from Gryffindor, wish to have a story read because it has less than 5 reviews.

Title/link: Ten Years Past

Amount of Reviews:2

Summary: He drops it like it's burned him and mouths the words to himself. 'So here you stand, and I'm already back in love with you again, but you're married and that's that.' After nearly ten years abroad, Ron's back in London, searching for the flame he killed.

Characters: Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger Malfoy, Draco Malfoy

First post? :D

9/21/2011 #2
rd1023

I, Ryan, of Hufflepuff, wish to have a story read and reviewed because I am always looking for more tips for my writing. And I am getting fewer reviews each chapter

Title/Link- Growing tension

Amount of Reviews- 40

Summary- Multi-chapter saga about Ron and Hermione's relationship starting from the beginning of HBP. Stays true to the books.

Rating- T

Characters- Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy

9/21/2011 #3
Amelia L. Mendal

I, Ami (Ami L. Mendal), from Gryffindor, wish to have a songfic OR story written because I just can't seem to get it out of my head, but I also can't get it down on paper.

Pairing:Ginny/Remus

Song of Inspiration:Can't Fight the Moonlight - Leann Rimes (does not have to be based on this song, it just made me think of this story)

Basic Summary:Ginny and Remus are in love, but Remus feels bad that she is younger (but of age), and also that he is a Werewolf. She is trying to persuade him that it's okay, she's an adult and can make her own choices.

Quote/Prompt:I keep hearing Ginny (who is trying nto convince Remus to be with her, no matter his "condition") say something along the lines of, "Well, you have your time of the month and I have mine!"

9/23/2011 . Edited 9/28/2011 #4
Thanatos Angelos Girl

I, Brooke (Thanatos Angelos Girl), from Hufflepuff will write the songfic request above from Ami. EDIT: It is written and posted in the Homework thread. :D

I, Brooke, from Hufflepuff wish to have a story or songfic written for the fact that I don't have anytime to write it now but would love for it to be on Fanfiction.net.

Pairing: Andromeda Black/Rabastan Lestrange

Song of Inspiration- Her Kiss- In This Moment

Basic Summary: Andromeda wants to be free from the world she grew up in, a strict aristocratic life and Rabastan helps her feel free,but she still wants to leave their world.

Quote/Prompt: "So come away with me."

10/20/2011 . Edited 11/12/2011 #5
Slytherin Head

I, Monse, Slytherin Head , from Slytherin wish to have a story written cause I want more Nice!Lucius stories.

Summary: Lucius Malfoy has never hated the boy, so when he see's Harry Potter for the first time trying to load his luggage onto the train, he decides to help the child and get to know him.

Characters: Lucius Malfoy and Harry Potter (No romance please what so ever)

12/1/2011 . Edited 12/1/2011 #6
Madam'zelleGiry

I, Giry, MadameGiry25, from Slytherin wish to have a story read because it has less than 5 reviews.

Title/link: Evaluation

Amount of Reviews: 3

Summary: Before she went to Hogwarts, Pansy Parkinson was a sweet, shy little eleven year old. But when she meets Draco Malfoy on the Hogwarts Express, she's forced to make a choice. Will she abandon her own nature for the sake of a friend? Written for homework set by Professor Kara.

Characters: Pansy Parkinson, Draco Malfoy, and a tiny bit of Crabbe and Goyle

12/4/2011 . Edited 12/10/2011 #7
Thanatos Angelos Girl

I, Brooke, Thanatos Angelos Girl from Hufflepuff will write the story request above from Professor Monse.

I, Brooke, Thanatos Angelos Girl from Hufflepuff wish to have a story read because it has less than 5 reviews.

Title/Link: Hesitation

Amount of reviews: 1

Summary: After hiding everything inside Remus finally finds out how Sirius feels about him. Sirius/Remus Oneshot

Rating: T

Characters: Remus/Sirius, with a splash of onesided Remus/Regulus

12/31/2011 #8
Gamma Orionis

I, Gamma (Gamma Orionis) of Ravenclaw will write the story/songfic request above (from Oct 20) from Brooke (if she's still interested)

1/5/2012 . Edited 1/5/2012 #9
Thanatos Angelos Girl

(Brooke is! :D )

1/8/2012 #10
MilkyStars

I, Maxine (Max), from Ravenclaw, wish to have a songfic/story written because I want to write it but i cant find the time and would love someone to write it for me!

Pairing: Ginny/Harry/Cho

Song of Inspiration: You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift (Basically the Music Video's plotline)

Basic Summary: Ginny Loves harry, who's her next door neighbor and her best friend, but he's dating Cho Chang, cheerleader. (The story is the Music Video's story, so yeah)

Other: Put in when they're writing on the board and stuff, cause i dont want it to be left out :)

Thanks, if anyone will write this

1/13/2012 #11
steinerdavion2183

I,Andy,steinerdavion2183, from Hufflepuff wish to have a story read because it has less than 5 reviews.

Title/link:Personae in Hogwarts

Amount of Reviews:0

Summary:Yuu Narukami and Yukiko Amagi were requested to help Harry Potter in his fight against Voldemort by Izanami. Would their presence allow the Boy-WHo-Lived to triumph over the Dark Lord and bring about peace and gain happiness for himself?

Characters: Harry Potter

1/14/2012 #12
LovingYouAtFirstSight

I, Kat, LovingYouAtFirstSight, from Hufflepuff, wish to have a story read because it has no reviews and I thought it was an okay story.

Link: Tuesday Morning

Couple: George Weasley and Hermione Granger

Summary: Just another Tuesday Morning and all Hermione has to do is open the shop... Right?

Rating: K+

Thank you :)

4/8/2012 #13
MadHatterBellatrix10

I, Jamie, MadHatterBellatrix10, from no house yet, wish to have a story read because it is probably my best story.

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8052644/7/ Cold Like You

Couple: Bellamort 333

Summary: 21 Bellamort centered drabbles. Updated daily until I have all 21 posted. Bellamort and Hinted at CissaxRodolphus.

Rating:T

Warning: Chapter two is a tiny bit smutty, but barely. And it's some pretty Dark stuff so if you don't like dark stuff, chapter 1 and 4 aren't so dark. Each chapter can stand on it's own really, so you don't need to read them in order.

4/29/2012 #14
Sophia Cooper

I will hopefully have some extra time this summer, so I'm looking to write a bit more. However, I am a little lacking in the plotbunny department, so if anyone as some interesting ideas, please let me know. And by interesting, I mean and idea that might pique my interest, not something overly weird or silly. So I will not write: smut/lemons, slash. I prefer things with plot other than character development. Pairings I like: Hermione/ Severus, Tonks/ Remus, Ginny/ Harry. Not so into Malfoy, Lestrange, or Black type pairings.

Please let me know if you ave an idea. I really suck at plots, so i think it would be fun to write someone else's plot!

6/13/2012 #15
break me like a promise

I, Riley, breathtaking defiance, from Gryffindor wish to have a story read because it has less than 5 reviews and nine chapters.

Title/link: you are my tomorrow

Amount of Reviews:1

Summary: The first time they kiss, they're drunk, swimming in the Black Lake, and it's midnight, but somehow, they work. connected Molly/Lysander drabbles.

Characters: Molly Weasley II and Lysander Scamander

6/29/2012 #16
Rosawyn

I, Rosa, Rosawyn, from Ravenclaw wish to have a story read because it has less than 5 reviews.

Title/link: There

Amount of Reviews: 4

Summary: Lily, Alice, and Tonks missing the baby boys they left behind.

Characters: Lily Evans Potter, Nymphadora Tonks, Alice Longbottom.

12/25/2012 #17
Rosawyn

I, Rosawyn, from Ravenclaw, wish to have a story written because I think it would be awesome, but I don't think I'd be able to really do it justice (and I have way too much other stuff to write anyway).

Characters: Luna Lovegood, any other HP characters

Pairing: Not really necessary (depending on how literal you want to be), but possibly Luna/Neville or Luna/Harry.

Song of Inspiration: "Cassandra" by The Cr├╝xshadows

Summary: The song (lyrics here: http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/crxshadows/cass andra-lyrics-437932.html) just seems to fit Luna, and I think it could make an awesome fic (not a songfic, technically, but a fic that references the song and uses it as a general outline/prompt). Canon compliant, canon divergent, AU doesn't really matter, so long as it makes sense and Luna is in character.

Rating: up to T

Wordcount: less than 5000, preferably less than 2000.

12/29/2012 . Edited 8/14/2013 #18
ChatterChick

I, Val (ChatterChick), from Gryffindor, wish to have a story written because I thought it was a cool prompt and am curious how others would use it in a story. I know how I want to use it (although that's in a later chapter of a story thats still being written)

Characters: Any

Song of Inspiration: Blinding - Florence and the Machine (the lyrics come from it, and I just love the visual imagery)

Quote/Prompt: Felt it in my fist, in my feet, in the hollows of my eyelids. Shaking through my skull, through my spine and down through my ribs.

1/2/2013 #19
Skyward Rose

I, Ally, Skyward Rose, wish that someone would write a story based on an idea. I cannot find any time to write it myself.

Characters: Basilisk and Tom Riddle

Plot: The Chamber Of Secrets from the snake's POV

Rating: T or under

Just one chapter please

3/17/2013 . Edited 3/17/2013 #20
Madam'zelleGiry

I, Giry of Slytherin, will write the story request above as posted by Skyward Rose.

3/17/2013 #21
parselmagic

I, parselmagic, of house Ravenclaw, wish to have a story read because it has less than 5 reviews.

Title/link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9454067/1/Bowties-are- cool

Number of Views (and visitors): 296 Amount of Reviews: 0

Summary (different from the summary on the story itself): A 14-year-old Harry is downright miserable until the Dursleys receive an invitation to a wedding -- with the stipulation that they have to bring Harry. Takes place right before the Dursleys receive the letter from Mrs. Weasley about the Quidditch World Cup (through the muggle post).

P.S. I think that people are just reading without leaving any reviews for me, when I'm the one that is spending the time and my effort to give them nice stories :(

My other story, Harry's Great Secret, has been up for over a month (First chapter uploaded 5/31/13) and only has 7 reviews out of 4,822 views (1700 unique visitors). It is the main reason I have only been uploading a chapter every other week to it. This story can be found here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9345735/1/Harry-s-Grea t-Secret

7/3/2013 . Edited 7/3/2013 #22
TheEgyptianOwl

Is it possible to ask for suggestions for story titles?

The story is a cannon-complent Lily/James fanfic focused on Lily's point of view, and it begins when she finds out that she's a witch and ends when she dies. i did think "The Life of a Wallflower" but I'm not sure if Lils is a wallflower.

8/10/2013 #23
SiriusOrionBlack4eva

hi does anybody know when chapter 46 of his boy (Harry potter and Sirius black is coming out.

P.S does anybody know ant stories about harry as a toddler with Sirius black looking after him.

9/28/2013 #24
Forum Moderators: Hogwarts Online II mollsballs, Thanatos Angelos Girl, Phoenixica24, Slytherin Head, Madam'zelleGiry, Caveat Lector 52, Principi Phantasia, Inkfire, WelcomeToLolaLand
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member