RP Supers
Powered individuals, christened Supers, have begun appearing all over the world. Take control of your own Super and play as a Hero...or Villain. I know this is in Marvel, but it is not Marvel, DC, or Independent specific
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
shadowwriter13

Alright here's the deal. Basic Rules

1-No God moding

2-Play fair. I don't wanna hear that your crazy electrical powered dude kicked some other dude's ass before he even got a chance to repost and defend himself.

3-No one liner posts; UNLESS this one line is a complete game changer that will shock this RPG to its core.

4-Keep it somewhat original. I'm a big Marvel/DC fan. If I notice a similar story arc going on I may call out on it.

5-It's ok to get creative. However, keep the crazy combo powers to a minimum. Does your guy need to have electrical powers AND the ability to control gravity? No.

6-If you plan on leaving us here, please so kindly tell us. That way we can kill you and get on with our fun.

7-Please fill out the character form below out COMPLETELY! Or I will send Hell after you.

So...let's have fune, yes?

7/27/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: shadowwriter13
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member