The Empire
The Empire Memorial. Rest in peace.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
miarella

This topic is for announcements that I have to the public. You may also post your news here.

Please check frequently.

7/28/2011 . Edited 9/25/2012 #1
Hellonamechange
I might not be on the next 10 days due to the fact that I am traveling to Detroit.
8/3/2011 #2
miarella

We'll miss you! I hope you have safe travel and a good time! Have fun!

8/3/2011 #3
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k

I can't be on a whole lot, because I'm getting ready to start college. If you're talking to one of my characters and I don't get back to you right away, that's why.

8/4/2011 #4
ViBookWorm

It is my birthday tomorrow on AUGUST 10!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

8/8/2011 #5
miarella

WHEN MODS EDIT THE CHARACTER SHEETS TO ADD CHARACTERS, PLEASE REMEMBER TO RE-ADD THE BOLD AND ITALICS!!!

8/8/2011 #6
Harmony'sLoveHP

Sorry for not being on often. On Saturday, I lost Internet and there wasn't any Internet for three days or so. And school starts in a couple of weeks, so I'm going to be spending more time doing other things outside and getting ready for school...sorry.

8/11/2011 #7
miarella

That's alright. We all have things that come up.

8/12/2011 #8
LiveLoveDanceSpin

I may be MIA tomorrow and Sunday, but I may also not be depending if I'm feeling better tomorrow (I'm sick right now so if I'm still sick tomorrow no road trip for me)

8/12/2011 #9
miarella

You're going to be me?...Oh! MIA! Missing In Action...I get it...Ha...That's funny....

8/12/2011 #10
Hanzz96-is-Harley-Quinn

(( I will not be on very much the next two weeks because I'm going on end of school term holidays today for two weeks and only have one internet connection at home (one of those wireless internet USB's) and my Dad take it to work with him during the day and when he gets home you guys are asleep))

9/21/2011 #11
Hanzz96-is-Harley-Quinn

(( Okay so i might no be on very much over the next few days because I'm doing some family stuff and i wont have internet for a few days))

9/29/2011 #12
miarella

Hello, darlings!

I am so happy to announce that I have created 2 brand new RPing Topics!

New RP #1

I have made a The Mark of Athena RP as well as a Character Claim for it! You will have to reclaim characters even if you have already claimed it in the Percy Jackson Character Claim since the RPs are parallel to each other. It's completely AU to our current PJO RP and takes place immediately after the Son of Neptune. See The Mark ofAthena RP #1 topic for more information.

New RP #2

I have made a RP called Pigfarts Academy of Supermegafoxyawesomehot Epicness. It's basically a Boarding School RP. The school is supposedly the sister school of Pigfarts Academy on Mars. All the dorms and such are named after people and pllays from Team Starkid, but you the RP itself is not based on it. I shall be playing the Headmistress, Mia Felton. Make your OC for PASE in the PASE Student Enrollment topic then, after being Accepted by moi, procede to the PASE Dorm Asssignment topic. See Pigfarts Academy of Supermegafoxyawesomehot Epicness for more information.

Toodles!

Mia

10/30/2011 #13
miarella

VOTE COMPULSIVELY FOR MY FAVORITE STARKID FOR THE TOP 30 UNDER 30 BY VOTING FOR JOEY RICHTER AT http://portraitmagazine.net/ !!!!!!!!

11/22/2011 #14
miarella

MODS, REMEMBER TO RE-ADD THE BOLD/ITALICS WHEN YOU EDIT THINGS. SECOND TIME I'VE SAID THIS, BUT YOU WON'T LISTEN!!! DON'T WANT TO BE MEAN, BUT

IT'S SERIOUSLY PISSING ME OFF. IT'S REALLY TEDIOUS TO ADD THE BOLD IN THE FIRST PLACE SO I'D APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULDN'T BE INCONSIDERATE AND

FUCK OFF!

11/23/2011 #15
miarella

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

11/24/2011 #16
miarella

I have made 2 new RPs!

Fantasy Realm: An RP on an island where everyone is magical/mythological creature! NO HUMANS!

Masquerade: An endless ball where everyone is hidden behind a mask!

12/15/2011 #17
miarella

Due to the fact that Fanfiction only allows a total of 10 pinned topics per forum and we are exceding that in RPs, I have decided to only pin the Inrtoductory topics because I doubt we'll excede ten topics in that catergory.

Also, Moderators ARE allowed to make new RPs if they come up with a good idea for an OC one or have a cannon series they wish to have. Just please make sure to make an OC sign up and/or character claim topic as well.

1/14/2012 #18
Hannah Grace Gilbert-Lockwood

Hey guys I won't be on until Saturday, March 17 due to being on vacation in Cuba. Love you guys, Mickey.

3/9/2012 #19
Alexandra-is-a-WarlockSquirrel

Hey Everyone I made a new RP XDXDXD. Please if you like it join

World of Erubin

In the world of Erubin where all Elves live. Everything was peaceful til the evil Elf Gildor wants the princess of the Kingdom of Nob as his Wife. Now since the King sent Tari,the princess away she's in for the surprise of her life in the town Magia

3/17/2012 . Edited 3/17/2012 #20
miarella

I AM CHANGING THE NAME OF MY FORUM BECAUSE I PROMISED MYSELF WHEN I MADE THIS THAT I WOULD DO EVERYTHING I COULD TO MAKE IT SUCEED AND THAT'S WHAT THE RULERS OF EMPIRES DO.

6/1/2012 #21
LiveLoveDanceSpin

Hey, I have created an RP off of a randomly generated thought. So, if you're interested, join :)

Angel Bay RP

*I actually dont know if this link works...so if it doesn't, tell me, please? :)

6/22/2012 #22
miarella

ATTENTION: I'M RE-STARTING THE HARRY POTTER ROLEPLAYS!

6/23/2012 #23
miarella

ATTENTION: IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THIS TOPIC, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO EDIT THE DATE OR IF YOU CAN'T NOTIFY SOMEONE WHO CAN TO UPDATE IT.

ALSO THIS TOPIC IS FOR IMPORTANT NEWS. IF IT IS NOT, PLEASE POST IT IN CHAT.

7/6/2012 #24
miarella

New poll ;)

7/21/2012 #25
miarella

Since we've the forum private we longer need the Introductory topics so I've pinned allt he RPs so it's easier to find them!

7/26/2012 #26
miarella

HAPPY 32ND BIRTHDAY, HARRY POTTER!!!!

7/31/2012 . Edited 7/31/2012 #27
miarella

Please make sure all Next Generation characters that you RP with are on the characters list on the first post if the topic.

Also, it's been about a year in the RP, all characters that were made in the beginning should have aged. Unless your character was recently made, please edit all of the ages on the list. You don't have to edit the ones on the OC sheet, just on the list.

8/15/2012 #28
Hannah Grace Gilbert-Lockwood

Hey guys, Mickey here, um I'm going away today, which is Thursday and I will gone until Sunday, which is when I'll be back.

8/23/2012 #29
miarella

New Roleplay called Arete-Virtus Academy!

9/25/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: miarella Hannah Grace Gilbert-Lockwood, Buggs-Meets-World, Kimi-Kun16, Hanzz96-is-Harley-Quinn, LiveLoveDanceSpin, Alexandra-is-a-WarlockSquirrel, The Queen of Pixies
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member