The Empire
*ACTIVE* WE'RE BACK BECAUSE MIA GOT SUPER NOSTALGIC AND DUG UP ALL HER OLD RPs AGAIN 4 YEARS LATER. EVERYONE FEEL FREE TO COME ON IN AND GO THROUGH MEMORY LANE WITH ME.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
miarella

Young adults all live in Manhattan ready to go out into the real world!

7/28/2011 . Edited 12/20/2011 #1
ViBookWorm

Storm sighed as she got up in the morning. Just a few more weeks and she'd be free! FREE FROM SCHOOL!!! It sucked being in year 12, so year yet so far!

8/1/2011 #2
The Queen of Pixies

Jade tumbled out of bed as she heard her alarm hit. She sighed, she didn't have classes until later today, but now she had a shift at Macy's. She quickly got dressed for work and grabbed her messenger back, running out the door.

8/1/2011 #3
ViBookWorm

Storm ran through the corridors until she reached her first class, History. As she ran in (10 minutes late) she tripped and went flying across a desk and tumbled into a boy. They went sprawling on the floor and she ended up on top of him, blushing vividly she grbbed her bag, apologised and sat down at a desk as though nothing had happened. The whole class was staring at her, jaws practically on the floor.... including the teacher.

"Hi! Good morning Ms Tetira!" she said brightly and opened her book "Which page are we on?"

8/3/2011 #4
honne

Erica woke up abruptly, hitting the alarm clock with a grimace. Time for another day of classes, then work. She sighed, got changed and grabbed her purse, heading out of the apartment and towards the subway.

8/3/2011 #5
The Queen of Pixies

Jade was wating at the subway, gently bouncing up and down. She sighed and quickly tied her hair into a low ponytail. She looked around and saw a couple holding and and kissing. They look cute. She thought, grabbing her ever present camera and quickly adjusting it to take a picture of them. She looked at the photo from on her camera. It looked good.

8/3/2011 #6
miarella

(Hello, darling!)

8/3/2011 #7
The Queen of Pixies

(Hello!)

8/3/2011 #8
miarella

(I replied to your PM.)

8/3/2011 #9
The Queen of Pixies

(And I replied agian)

8/3/2011 #10
Hellonamechange
Sapphire sat in her apartment watching the traffic. It was another day. Another day to live and another day to mess up. She sighed and took a sip of coffee. The bittersweet taste describes her life perfectly. Her mother is away in Europe for a vacation with her father. Her older brother was too busy to pay her a visit. Sapphire's only company is Jewel, her cat. "17 and already a lonely cat lady." she muttered for no one to hear.
8/3/2011 #11
miarella

(Hey!)

8/3/2011 #12
Hellonamechange
(Aloha! Hola! Yello! 'Ello! Bonjuer! Ni hao! Conichuwa! Whatever other ways there are to say hi!)
8/3/2011 #13
The Queen of Pixies

(Lol. That made my day)

8/3/2011 #14
Hellonamechange
(I'm so glad!! I just had a Popsicle and I am on a sugar rush!!! Again!!!! Rp?!?!?!?!?!)
8/3/2011 #15
miarella

(Sure, by the way guys, a bunch of characters just opened since Mina left like James, Ginny, the Big Three, the Stolls, Bianca, and Alice.)

8/3/2011 #16
miarella

(Let me just make an OC for this RP.)

8/3/2011 #17
Hellonamechange
(Kay. :) Sapphire changed into her work uniform and heads out to Macy's. It was the first day of the job and she was as nervous as heck. She played with her ring as she entered the subway.
8/3/2011 #18
The Queen of Pixies

Jade looked around and saw someone else in a Macy's uniform. She walked over and smiled. "Hi. I'm Jade. You are?"

8/3/2011 #19
miarella

(I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT!)

8/3/2011 #20
The Queen of Pixies

(Sweet!)

8/3/2011 #21
Hellonamechange
Sapphire smiled, "I'm Sapphire. You work at Macy's too?" (bbl in 15)
8/3/2011 #22
The Queen of Pixies

"Yeah. I'm a manager." Jade smiled back.

8/3/2011 #23
miarella

(OKAY!!!!! I'M JUST SO HAPPPY!!!! I CAN'T STOP SMILING!)

8/3/2011 #24
The Queen of Pixies

(My friend wants to know if she has to put a power for a pjo oc. She emailed me and ask.....)

8/3/2011 #25
Hellonamechange
(Faster than I thought....) Sapphire paled a little. "Oh! I, um, nice to meet you boss. I am the new sales girl."
8/3/2011 #26
The Queen of Pixies

Jade smiled. "Ah. So you're the new girl. Don't worry if you don't do fine. Worst days are always the worse. There's our train. Coming?" Jade headed into the subway train, she sat down at a random seat and pulled a journal out of her messenger bag, scribbling down something.

8/3/2011 #27
Hellonamechange
Sapphire played with her ring and went into the train. She sat down across from Jade and smiled nervously.
8/3/2011 #28
The Queen of Pixies

Jade smiled back. "So Sapphire, how old are you?"

8/3/2011 #29
miarella

(Okay, I'm back now!...Still need to make an OC)

8/3/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: miarella LoveKlarolineForever, The Original Vampire Hybrid, Kimi-Kun16, Hanzz96, LiveLoveDanceSpin, Alexandra-is-a-WarlockSquirrel, The Queen of Pixies
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member