The Empire
*ACTIVE* WE'RE BACK BECAUSE MIA GOT SUPER NOSTALGIC AND DUG UP ALL HER OLD RPs AGAIN 4 YEARS LATER. EVERYONE FEEL FREE TO COME ON IN AND GO THROUGH MEMORY LANE WITH ME.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
miarella

EXACTLY WHAT THE TOPIC TITLE SAYS!

7/29/2011 #1
ViBookWorm

Hi Everybody!! It says Random in the title so here goes

COOKIES!!! KITTENS!! I LOVE CHIPS!!! GO STAR WARS!! MARS BARS RULE!!! I THINK I'LL TRY DEFYING GRAVITY!!!!

Random enough for you?? YAY!!

8/1/2011 #2
The Queen of Pixies

Defying Gravity! I love that song!!!!!!!!!! I can't sing it though, the end is a too big range for me....

8/1/2011 #3
Alexandra-is-a-WarlockSquirrel

*Snort* I have finnaly found people weirder than me

8/1/2011 #4
The Queen of Pixies

I am werid, I'm proud of it. People swear up and down I have something wrong in with my head. It's called my cousin's toture she put onto me when we were little.

8/1/2011 #5
Hellonamechange
Congradulations! I did too! Well no, my best friend is as weird as heck!
8/2/2011 #6
Alexandra-is-a-WarlockSquirrel

Hey has Anyone watched or read a Anime show call Bleach?

8/2/2011 #7
The Queen of Pixies

@ Sapphire: Lol. Same here. Mine attacked me...Over popcorn....

@ Alexandra: Nope. I've watched an Anime called Ouran High School Host Club.

8/2/2011 #8
LiveLoveDanceSpin

My friend stabbed me. WITH A PEN. And not even the tip of it, with the side. I now have a scar.

8/2/2011 #9
The Queen of Pixies

Wow...Sounds like something my friend Ashley would do. She's the one who attacked me. She cussed out my uncle's dog and then yelled: BEGONE SATAN! At 2 in the morning. We busted out laughing.

8/2/2011 #10
LiveLoveDanceSpin

...my friend who stabbed me name was Ashalee...wow lol :P I once clawed her and she still has the scars in her arm.

8/2/2011 #11
The Queen of Pixies

:P lol. Ashley is coming over Friday along with my friend Kayla. We'll probably sneak out agian. Well, nice talking to you, but I gtg. Night.

8/2/2011 #12
ViBookWorm

Yeah! I LOOOOOOOOVE "Defying Gravity" but I cant sing it either! In fact i can't sing full-stop!

Woah.....too many Ashl" " friends!! 3 people who bullied me were called Maya, Maia, Maiya (NO JOKE) then I had two people called Megan be mean to me....

8/3/2011 #13
miarella

WIZARDS AND WITCHES AND MAGICAL BEASTS! GOBLINS AND GHOSTS AND MAGICAL FEAST! IT'S ALL THAT I WANT AND ALL THAT I NEED! I NEED TO GET BACK TO HOGWARTS, HOGWARTS!

~A Very Potter Mucical

YOU'RE HARRY FREAKIN' POTTER! WE DON'T PREFER GANDALF, MERLIN, OR OZ! YOU'RE A WHOLE LOT HOTTER! WITH YOUR LIGHTNING SCAR, YOU'RE A SUPER STAR TO US ALL!!!!

~A Very Potter Sequel

8/4/2011 #14
honne

Wicked is amazing! :D

AND SUPERMEGAFOXYAWESOMEHOT

8/4/2011 #15
The Queen of Pixies

I know Wicked is amazing.

8/4/2011 #16
miarella

Ryan hit me in the face with a can opener....

8/4/2011 #17
The Queen of Pixies

That's.......I'm sorry to say I'm laughing. It's better than having a can opener attack you when you open a can of soup. True story....

8/4/2011 #18
miarella

....My nose is bleeding, but I gave him a mega wedgie so we're even....

8/4/2011 #19
The Queen of Pixies

Wow.......Times like that I'm glad I'm only have a half sister whom I never met.

8/4/2011 #20
miarella

Yeah, sometimes peace and qiuet is very much wanted, but I like having a big family. YOu're never lonely. The only person who doesn't irritate me to death is David. Ryan is too stupid, Leigh-Anne's too annoying, Emily is a brat, and my parents are way to strict....

8/4/2011 #21
The Queen of Pixies

I'm come from a big family cousin wise. From just my grandma down twenty-seven of us. From my greatgramother down it's like 50?

8/4/2011 #22
MagicMalone

Hi!

8/4/2011 #23
The Queen of Pixies

Hey Sierra! Sierra, this is Mia. Mia, Sierra.

Sierra, can I come over?

8/4/2011 . Edited 8/4/2011 #24
MagicMalone

lol, Hi Mia, and yes she is, let me go ask her

8/4/2011 . Edited 8/4/2011 #25
miarella

Hello, darling! Pleasure to meet you! I'm assuming you guys know each other in person?

My mom is the only one of her sisters with a lot of kids. Her sisters only have 1 kid or no kids at all. My dad's side has a lot of kids, though.

8/4/2011 . Edited 8/4/2011 #26
MagicMalone

Ya, you can. Yup, she lives up the road.

8/4/2011 . Edited 8/4/2011 #27
The Queen of Pixies

Ah. My mom has three siblings and then they all have two or three except for my mom and my uncle. Then they each have 1-3 kids. We have nine 10 and under.

8/4/2011 #28
The Queen of Pixies

Mkay. Sierra, you walking to my house? It's not that hot oustide.

She lives on my road.

8/4/2011 #29
MagicMalone

I guess. I gotta bring rose though. Shes starting to kill blue trying to play with her. Don't forget Ive got practice tonight

8/4/2011 . Edited 8/4/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: miarella LoveKlarolineForever, The Original Vampire Hybrid, Kimi-Kun16, Hanzz96, LiveLoveDanceSpin, Alexandra-is-a-WarlockSquirrel, The Queen of Pixies
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member