Medieval World Roleplay
Enter a Medieval World and create your own storylines. Play as a noble, knight, royalty or even a peasant. Is now a Historical/Fantasy Fiction Roleplay. Different roleplays span from the 0AD to 1600AD.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

Continuation of the old Medieval Roleplay Restart, seeing as we filled it up.

ONLY TO BE USED ONCE OTHER ONE IS COMPLETELY FULL

10/18/2011 . Edited 10/18/2011 #1
Captain Aureis

((F-f-first post!))

Genevieve toweled herself off, quite vocally denying the offers of assistance of the servants. She had always felt uneasy with others attending her, and she wasn't going to start enjoying it now, regardless of the luxury. She grimaced at her own filthy clothing, and accepted Guard's clothing, ill-fitting, evidently built for man, and some coarse trousers. She walked out of the baths, grimacing at her bedraggled appearance.

10/19/2011 #2
LittleDove14

Charisma was at the training ground, watching the soldiers train. She had her cloak wrapped around her and barked out orders, if the men weren't swinging hard enough or had left to big an opening.

10/19/2011 #3
Captain Aureis

Having been told the General was at the training fields, she headed there immediately. It was cold, and she hugged the clothing as much as she could to her body, cursing the compound effect of the looseness and the thinness of the fabric. By the time she reached Charisma, her teeth were chattering.

"M'Lady." She greeted her.

10/19/2011 #4
Mywingsarecooler

James' jaw dropped before he smiled broadly. He stood and clapped his friend on the back before hugging his sister. "That wasn't so hard now was it, Ewan?" He looked down at his sister and laughed. "I'm happy for you, Lizzy. You deserve to be happy."

Lisabelle hugged her brother and returned his smile. "Thank you, James."

10/19/2011 #5
LittleDove14

Charisma looked to Genevieve at the sound of her voice and gave a nod. "Greetings." She noticed the woman was cold, but said nothing of it. Genevieve would have to deal with the cold, it would make her stronger. She nodded to the soldiers training. "Begin training, see how you do against the others."

Ewan laughed at James' response and smiled. "Just need to organise the day of the marriage."

10/19/2011 #6
Mywingsarecooler

"How about Christmas, my love?" Lisabelle suggested.

10/19/2011 #7
LittleDove14

"Christmas? You mean Christmas day?" Ewan asked.

10/19/2011 #8
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

"I had to escape from my father, didn't I?" Nistarvan said as it was obvious, "He didn't approve of me mating a 'lesser class', so we had to hide away from his displeasure."

10/19/2011 #9
Captain Aureis

Genevieve nodded mutely, taking a practice sword from the pile. She tested it for balance; crude, with too much weight at the tip, and the blade was lopsided. It would do. She grinned fiercely, finding a lone soldier, then beckoned with her sword. A look of contempt crossed the man's face; he, like so many others, dismissed her as a mere woman.

A minute later, he was wearily getting up, rubbing his bottom, which had smacked hard against the ground.

"What, wavering already? Come on, fight, lad!" She taunted, waving the sword. He growled and charged. She sidestepped, pushing him off-balance. He came back in, this time more concentrated, the strength of his blows driving her back. She slipped under a high-handed swipe and smashed the pommel of her sword onto his exposed chin. He moved slightly, catching the brunt of the impact on his jaw, then kicked her. She staggered back, wheezing, then desperately scrambled to dodge the next few blows.

10/19/2011 #10
Mywingsarecooler

"That's awful," Isabelle said nuzzling him affectionately.

"Yes, Christmas day. Unless you have a problem with it," Lisabelle said quickly.

10/19/2011 #11
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

"It was, but I don't care anymore. I don't need his approval, and you are as noble as they come, so he couldn't complain even if he wasn't already trying to kill me." Nistarvan said, pushing open the door and looking outside. "The coast is clear within the base. Once we get to the streets, it should be clear as well because curfew is in effect. Bring our son. He still seems to be stunned at our changes."

10/19/2011 #12
LittleDove14

Charisma watched Genevieve, her arms folded. She was impressed, Genevieve had used instinct and cunning to injure her opponent. Charisma chose not to intervene in Genevieve's duel just yet, she wanted to see how it would play out. Genevieve's taunting was clever, if you angered your opponent they would not be able to think clearly and so be at a disadvantage.

"It would be a nice Christmas present." Ewan said.

10/19/2011 #13
Captain Aureis

Genevieve growled, darting up and catching the man's sword wrist. He lashed out, and she took the opening in his guard. She released his wrist, stepping close to him, then kicked out, smashing her elbow into his gut. He bent over, struggling for breath, and she lay the blade of the sword across his neck.

"I win."

10/19/2011 #14
Hourig

((*Raises his fist into the air.* Damn you Comment! You stole my very first last post on a topic!(JK))

10/19/2011 #15
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

((Nah, I'll grant that you got it... It's just that I don't approve of spamming to get it :P))

10/19/2011 #16
LittleDove14

Charisma smirked at Genevieve's victory. She had used any means necessary to win. "This is how you should fight." She spoke to the soldiers. "Never give in and force your opponents to drop or open their guard. You must all follow Genevieve's example, watch her closely, learn from her." She gave a nod to Genevieve to say 'well done.'

10/19/2011 #17
Mywingsarecooler

Isabelle picked up little Raenor and followed her mate out into the city. "Be quiet, my son," she whispered quietly.

Lisabelle smiled and hugged him. "It would be a lovely present wouldn't it?"

10/19/2011 #18
LittleDove14

Ewan hugged Lisabelle in return. "It would." He released the hug and sat down.

10/19/2011 #19
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

Nistarvan peered around a corner to check for guards. There were none. He assumed that the guard forces had been pulled back to protect more valuable targets. "This way," he said, padding down the street towards the outskirts. It wasn't far to reach the outskirts of the city, seeing as the rebellion was based near the southern walls. He set his claw against the wall, melting away the ice of the wall, making a hole large enough for them to squeeze through, sealing it up behind them after they went through. "Now we can risk flying, but stay close to me. The patrols will still be up and around and I'd rather not have to kill anyone."

10/19/2011 #20
Mywingsarecooler

Isabelle followed silently and then nodded, picking Raenor up with her mouth. "After you, my dear," she whispered.

10/19/2011 #21
Captain Aureis

((G2g, sorry.))

Genevieve nodded, cursing under her breath. "Now I'm a target, in the spotlight. Great." She looked up, turning to another soldier.

"May we?" She said, raising her sword.

10/19/2011 #22
Hourig

((Mostly no one approves of it. Yet I bet that 90% of those people have done it themselves :p))

10/19/2011 #23
LittleDove14

Charisma continued to watch. She had made Genevieve a target on purpose, in battle many soldiers would aim to kill her, it would be best if she were used to so many opponents now rather than later in battle where she would die.

10/19/2011 #24
LittleDove14

"How goes the army?" Ewan asked James.

10/19/2011 #25
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

Nistarvan crept up the mountain to the south of town, keeping a sharp eye for the patrols emerging from the darkness. He knew from memory that Frostfire Glen was nearby and that his cave was just past that.

It took them a while, but Nistarvan finally found the familar shore. It was beyond the guard patrols, so there was no chance of them being spotted. As he reached that shore, he had a flashback of... human bodies lying everywhere... the bodies of his first son and daughter that he'd had with Jorunda... Jorunda... An anguished roar split the sky as a blue dragon tore into the ranks of the human army, ignoring his wounds.

Nistarvan put a claw on his head in an attempt to ease the headache that had sprouted up. "This way..." he muttered, slipping smoothly into the sea.

10/19/2011 #26
LittleDove14

(Comment, do you want to continue with the King Arthur RP, or are you too busy at the moment? It doesn't matter if you are.)

10/19/2011 #27
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

((I've got... lots of things going on at this time. I'll get around to it if I can, but I also want to remind you that I don't want to remain as Arthur. If you can find someone to sign up for him, I'd be grateful to no end.))

10/19/2011 #28
LittleDove14

(Okay. I'll see what I can do about Arthur.)

10/19/2011 #29
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

((Because it's hard to be 2 parts of a three-way conversation))

10/19/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: LittleDove14 Commentaholic - Alpha 02
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member