Rattlesnake Jake: World's Most Awesome Reptile!
If you love this rattler as much as I do, feel free to talk to me or his other fans.Even discuss your OC's if you wish! As long as it has something to do with Jake. Caio!:
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
shadowkitten12

What is your favorite thing about Jake? Is it his eyes?(a personal favorite of mine) His voice?(another fav) or his way of being the most AWESOME VILLIAN EVER?

Whatever you like best about him, feel free to say it. This is a forum you know. ;)

8/1/2011 #1
AssassinsxTwist

My most favorite has to be his personality. He isn't your stupid cliche villain that shoot's at whatever moves. He actually uses his brain even if he is a gunslinger. Unique villain?

My second favorite has to be his eyes! and my third is his voice! Overall he needs the villain of the year award cause he is just pure badass 8D

8/1/2011 #2
shadowkitten12

Agreed! He is SO badass!

8/2/2011 #3
AssassinsxTwist

Totally! Haha :3

8/2/2011 #4
AssassinsxTwist

Totally! Haha :3

8/2/2011 #5
shadowkitten12

Y'now if you ask me, Jake's eyes look like hellfire. Not that hell is the best place in the world, but they sure are pretty.

8/2/2011 #6
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior

All I gotta say is, even though he's a snake, I'd be having nightmares of him.

8/2/2011 #7
shadowkitten12

He scared the hell out of my little sister. She is terrified of snakes, but she says Jake would scare her even if he wasn't a snake. Me personally, I think that Jake shouldn't be in a PG-rated movie (they need to change the rating if you ask me). But he is still AWESOME!X3 They just need to change the rating to PG-13 for obvious reasons.

8/9/2011 #8
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior

LOL Yeah. Especially since they said H a few times and the D word...but I think its the BEST DARN MOVIE EVAHHH!!!!

They seriously need to make a sequel.

8/9/2011 #9
shadowkitten12

Agreed!

8/10/2011 #10
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior

*looks up random crap* OH GOD THEY MIGHT MAKE ONE! =DDDDD

8/10/2011 #11
shadowkitten12

Sweeeeet! I'm going to the movies if they ever do!X3

8/10/2011 #12
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior

YESSSS XD I'd be too..Hopefully I'd be able to get tickets xD The first time I went to go see Rango, THE FREAKING TICKETS WERE SOLD OUT! DX

8/10/2011 #13
shadowkitten12

That sucks!DX I wasn't able to see it in the movies either cause the ppl I was living with had already went to see it when I had went to a Doctor's appointment. And THEY had said it was STUPID, yet I still wanted to see it. Alot of people I know hate Rango. My mother included, sadly.:( However, this time, if they make another movie, I will go through h and highwater to get those tickets!

8/11/2011 #14
AssassinsxTwist

I didn't get to see the movie in theaters even though I was invited to see it with my friends. :/ But when it was on On Demand we ordered it and I watched it. Automatically loved it! My mom and dad on the other hand thought it was pretty stupid.

8/11/2011 #15
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior

LOL My mom and dad liked it ^_^ But my mom said it was probably for teenagers instead of little kids.

And I was 13 when the movie out. But now I'm 14 xD

LOL I made a video of Balto with the audio from Rango http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrKjKVGfP3I

8/11/2011 #16
shadowkitten12

AssassinsXTwist: The first time I saw it I loved it too! But the first time I got to see it was when I found a copy of it in my step-dads collection of movies. I immediately wanted to see it cause I had seen the advertisement and it looked AWESOME, and I love Johnny Depp (He's one of my fav actors)! He eventually let me keep it 'cause I kept watching it so much.

PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior: My mom didn't say ANYTHING about the rating, she even lets my 2-year-old half sister watch it. (though she probably doesn't understand it...) Btw I loved your vid. It was SO FRICKIN' FUNNY! Whenever I manage to make a vid I will send it to ya! ALSO btw, Thnx for the friend request!

8/13/2011 #17
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior

LOL IK. I didn't even know about all that stuff xD My moms kind of picky about what I watch. She even was kinda shocked when they said p***** on Regular Show xDDD

And your welcome!

8/13/2011 #18
AssassinsxTwist

@Shadowkitten12- I love him to! I'm very obsessed with Johnny Depp... kinda creepy xD I have tons of posters, a light, cover, etc... _ ( mostly Jack Sparrow ones though )... xD

@ Perryrocks - Your video was great! Loved it to bits :D I've probably watched every rating so far. Things aren't very strict here.

8/13/2011 #19
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior

Thanks :D Here are more of my spoofs ^^ http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA24260220EE9AD0A

8/13/2011 #20
AssassinsxTwist

Subbed :]

8/13/2011 #21
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior

What's ur username??

8/13/2011 #22
shadowkitten12

Hey guys, sorry I was gone so long, I've been very busy doing ALOT of different stuff(working on ideas for my story AND new story that is still in the works(It's a Kick Buttowski fic(I would love it if you guys read it(if you want to...)), checking my dA account PLUS my Youtube account, and doing some new drawings(even though I don't have a scanner to upload to dA with yet))...

Anywho, I've been meaning to ask, PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior do you have a deviantArt account? If you do I would love to have you and AssassinsXTwist(I know you got one!^_^) as buddies on there. I don't know how to get friends on there unless they ask me...

My name is still the same as it is here if you want to. And thank you AssassinsXTwist for chatting on there with me! Y'all are some great friends:)

8/16/2011 #23
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior

Its ok :D School starts for me tomorrow XP

Well..yes I do. But I can't go on DA anymore. It got the computer a virus, so I can't go on anymore :( Sorry..

And thanks :D Oh! The fanfic I told you about is titled Saviour. Its a Rango fanfic. Its on my favorites. I think its number 4 or 3.

8/16/2011 #24
AssassinsxTwist

I could add you to my DA buddies listed under my DA ID Shadowkitten c: And that sucks that you can't get on DA. I've never had a problem with viruses from it myself but I dunno.

8/16/2011 #25
shadowkitten12

AssassinsXTwist:Thank you!

PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior:You got a virus on DA? that sucks... and I will go read that story now!

8/17/2011 #26
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior

Yeah..my dad thought at first the virus came from FF, but I remembered one of my buds got a virus frm Da, so I told him, and he let me back on, but told me not to get on DA anymore.

8/17/2011 #27
ninjadragon5

his eyes! really, that is the first thing you see of him in the movie, the bight fiery eyes really give him a intimating and sinister appearance. one villain you would diffidently be afraid of in real life.

next thing would be his voice, i really like his western accent, kind of handsome yet scary at the same time. lol. bill nighty did an awesome job on his voice.

8/29/2011 #28
ninjadragon5

his eyes! really, that is the first thing you see of him in the movie, the bight fiery eyes really give him a intimating and sinister appearance. one villain you would diffidently be afraid of in real life.

next thing would be his voice, i really like his western accent, kind of handsome yet scary at the same time. lol. bill nighty did an awesome job on his voice.

8/29/2011 #29
shadowkitten12

Agreed!

8/30/2011 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: shadowkitten12
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member