Anything Durarara!
I really don't know what to say. The title says it all. You can come here to pole play, or just chat about the anime. Enter the forum to see.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Cindertalon

Here is the thingey for making your character. I think that this is it for now...

Name:

Sex:

Group(Yellow Scarves, Blue Squares, Dollars):

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

8/2/2011 . Edited 11/21/2011 #1
AccountmovedtoTeiFuya
Name: Harley Hujiki Age: 20 Sex: Female Group(Yellow Scarves, Blue Squares, Dollars): She is a info broker, so she just knows all of the gangs business Appearance: http://kaguri-hiroe.blog4u.pl/upload/anime_girl.jpg Personality: As she likes to always say "please, don't be fooled by my adorable looks." Harley is a bit of a smart-Alec and sarcastic, but tends to keep cool. She doesn't get into stuff that gives her nothing, in other words, she will not do anything unless it benefits her. History: As a little girl her parents were involved in all sorts of gang activity, soon her mother went missing and her dad was shot. Harley was 13 when she was finally completely on her own. She was lucky enough to make it on her own and became very well know by gangs, not to long after she started selling off information and from then on she has been the info broker she is today.
8/7/2011 #2
DoNTbESCaREd

name:Ozayi Tishiga

sex:female

group:dollars only cuz of izaya

appearance: black hair auburn eyes black jacket with fur

personality: she makes everything that happens in her life into a joke she loves to watch anime shes an izuo fan for that stuff she is overly happy she loves stalkin izaya

history: she moved to ikebukuro from ikashito cuz of the past she had with her last bf he cheated on her and she hurt him out of pure rage. shes been avoiding relationships ever since even though the first time she saw izaya she fell in love with him

thanks for lettin me join if u do let me if u dont *sad look* ill be sad anyways thanks if u do i love izaya so much ;) hes so evil

11/1/2011 #3
DoNTbESCaREd

oh sorry about that last sentence wrong chat just ignore that last part please

11/1/2011 #4
Cindertalon

If either of you wants to role play still I'd be glad to. :3 I'll just post my character then.

11/26/2011 #5
Cindertalon

Name: Alex

Sex: Female

Group: Yellow Scarves

Appearance: Short wavy red hair, blue eyes, tall and skinny, normally wears a t-shirt with dark jeans, black glasses, yellow scarf that she wears around her neck

Personality: She likes to be with her friends, jokes around a lot, happy, loyal, doesn't like her parents, she's catious about people she doesn't know well

History: Alex lived with her family for the first 12 years of her life. On her 13th birthday she got into a large fight with her mother and ran away from home. She joined the yellow scarves on the same day. She lived at thier hideout for the past 4 years. She's a junior at the local high school and has one close friend, Arron.

Other: She has a 14 year old sister named Eland who she talks to sometimes in chatrooms on the internet.

I'm very sorry for taking so long to get this up, and the crappyness of my character. I hope that you will forgive me. We can finally role play now, so I look forward to it!

11/26/2011 . Edited 12/30/2011 #6
MusicMixerGURL

Hey is this still going on? If so, can I have Izaya? :D

3/25/2012 #7
Cindertalon

Yes and yes! Feel free to join at anytime, if you're still interested. I've been gone for so long. I apologize for getting back to you so late on that. I should be here more frequently now. :D

4/5/2012 #8
Cha0T1cPeace

I want to be Simon/Semyon. No one really pays attention to him,so he needs more publicity. :)

12/11/2012 #9
Cindertalon

Well... Actually, I meant for this forum to be original characters only. If you want to role play you should begin by creating a character.

Sorry, i'm just awful at role playing with other people's characters. .-.

12/14/2012 #10
Forum Moderators: Cindertalon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member