Tokyo Mew Mew RP
Come play as a Mew, Human, or Alien!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
Chimera-Girl-Okami-12

Nimazo shrugged and said "As far as we knew, there was no place where I could become a Mew, so we moved here. I heard this place was a hiseout for Mews and decided to come here. I'm combined with a Fox-Squirel. Speaking of foxes though, where Momo?" She searched around the cafe looking for her fox friend, looking outside the window she saw him sitting in front of the door waiting for her to open it. Nimnazo opened the door and let her fox inside and said "This is my friend, Momo, I guess you could say he's like Mini Mew but doesn't talk." Nimazo petted Momo's head.

2/26/2012 #241
The Demonic Heiress

"Well he's cute." Laria smiled down at Momo and scratched behind his ear.

2/26/2012 #242
Chimera-Girl-Okami-12

Nimazo nodded and said "He is, I don't know where he came from but he appeared after I found out about me being a Mew." Momo smiled and let Laria pet him. He sat down next to Nimazo and closed his eyes moving his head into Laria's hand.

2/26/2012 #243
The Demonic Heiress

Laria laughed a little. "If I had my DNA animal chasing me around it would cause all sorts of chaos."

2/26/2012 #244
Chimera-Girl-Okami-12

Nimazo laughed and said "What's your DNA animal? And where is Kaoru? I believe its been more than 15 minutes." Momo tilted his head and made a noise (whatever a fox makes) as if saying 'Who's Kaoru?'

2/26/2012 #245
The Demonic Heiress

"I'm mixed with a tigon, so a tiger and a lion." Laria said. "I'll go get him." She headed for him. "Kaoru, you ready yet?"

2/26/2012 #246
MariseAkuryouNaitoFaiaNeko

Kaoru came up the stairs and to where the girls were, looking exhausted.

"Yeah, so what's happening?"

2/26/2012 #247
Chimera-Girl-Okami-12

Nimazo smiled and waved slightly, and said "Hi, I guess that I would be that's happening. I'm the new Mew from America. My names Nimazo, this is Momo, my version of Mini-Mew, or my DNA animal." Nimazo moved her sleeve and showed her Mew Mark, Momo turned his head and showed a mark on his ear, exact same shape and formation as Nimazo's mark.

2/27/2012 #248

Kaoru blinked then turned around and headed back for the room he was in before. he gestured for Nimazo to follow, not caring if the other 2 girls came along as well.

2/27/2012 #249
The Demonic Heiress

Laria shrugged and walked in after him. It was better that working after all.

2/27/2012 #250
Chimera-Girl-Okami-12

Nimazo nodded and followed Kaoru into the room he was in. Momo following next to Nimazo, watching Kaoru, curiously.

2/27/2012 #251

Kaoru yawned and sat down in his chair.

"So obviously you know what a Mew is so I don't have to explain that but have you transformed before and do you have a metamorpher*?"

(* I think that's what it's called...)

2/27/2012 #252
Chimera-Girl-Okami-12

Nimazo nodded and said "Once, it was at my school, a chimera animal attacked and I don't know what happened but all of a sudden I'm in another outfit than my school clothes and I have ears and tail like a fox-squirel. No, I don't have a metamorpher."

2/27/2012 #253

Kaoru raised an eyebrow.

"Hm... that's interesting. Transforming wihout a morpher. All right then. We should look into getting you a morpher whether you can transform without it or not. It makes things easier on your body because the morpher releases the amount of stress transforming without it gives."

2/27/2012 #254
Chimera-Girl-Okami-12

Nimazo nodded "Okay. What about Momo? He has the mark just like me, and we understand eachother, literally." Momo raised an eyebrow at her and made a noise (whatever noise a fox makes). Nimazo looked at him "It's not supposed to be natural, I'm not supposed to be able to understand your language." Momo shook his head, and Nimazo sighed at him. She turned back to Kaoru for an anwser for her ability to undertstand Momo, "And not only him, but other animals in the kanine family."

2/27/2012 #255

"It's you DNA that allows you to do that. Trust me, you got one of the better side-effects of being a Mew, if you don't believe ask the other Mews. Sometimes they'll actually turn into their animal," Kaoru told her.

2/27/2012 #256
Chimera-Girl-Okami-12

Nimazo nodded and said "I know about the Mews, that Momo appeared after I became a Mew, and why I can understand him. Though I want to know two more things: One, Why did I become a Mew? And two, What do I do now that I have become a Mew."

2/27/2012 #257

"Well, one, animal DNA was somehow in your body which caused you to become a Mew, and two, you work here undercover and help the other Mews take care of the Chimera Animas and such."

2/27/2012 #258
Chimera-Girl-Okami-12

Nimazo nodded again "Well, this will be fun then. Is there anything I should know about, like what's with these chimera animals, and who's controling them? Or anyone I should know about or meet?" Nimazo wanted to get it all done now so she didn't have anymore supprises while working as a Mew/waitress at Cafe Mew Mew.

2/27/2012 #259

"Well the ones controlling and creating the Chimera Animas are the aliens that claim that we stole their planet and they want it back. Hm... well you should tr to become friends with the other Mews because you'll be working with them."

2/27/2012 #260
The Demonic Heiress

"Kaoru, can I get tomorrow off? I promised Yuki that I would go to the studio and at least record one new song. I'll have y phone on me so if anything comes up you can just call." Laria said as she walked into the room. "Oh sorry to interupt. I'll ask you later."

2/27/2012 #261

"That's fine," Kaoru told her, "Just tell Amu so she won't freak out if you're not there."

2/27/2012 #262
Chimera-Girl-Okami-12

Nimazo nodded, "My life has just gotten more interesting. When do I start working here?"

2/28/2012 #263
The Demonic Heiress

"Ok." Laria nodded and headed back into the dining area of the cafe. "Hey Amu, I won't be working tomorrow, but I'll come in later."

2/28/2012 #264

"As soon as you can," Kaoru said.

~~~

Amu looked up from the table she was cleaning.

"Alright... at least I won't be completely by myself."

2/28/2012 #265
The Demonic Heiress

"Sorry. I just have to go to the recording studio and record a few songs then I'll be back here. They haven't been too happy that I've been here more than there lately." Laria said.

2/28/2012 #266
Chimera-Girl-Okami-12

Nimazo nodded again, "Well, I can start today, or tomorrow. Himo isn't going to be back for a while so I have nothing to do. What about Momo? Can he be in the cafe?"

2/28/2012 #267

"Mmkay," Amu replied.

~~~

"How about you watch Amu and Laria today so you get a general idea of how they run things. He can be in the cafe."

2/29/2012 #268
The Demonic Heiress

Laria smiled at Amu then went back to work. She saw a few people walk in and smiled at them, leading them to a table.

2/29/2012 #269

Amu yawned softly and looked around. She blinked when she noticed that there was not that many people today. She started wondering why.

2/29/2012 #270
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: MariseAkuryouNaitoFaiaNeko
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member