Our gangsta crib y'all
The home of a bunch of weirdos. CHILLIN' IN DA CRIB FO SHIZZLE!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
TJBambi93

Please, remember to BE KIND in your compliments.

APPO-

Blaze-

Blue-

CC-

Chaos-

Chika-

Chris-

Dark-

Don-

Giga-

Gross-

Jac-

Ko-

Kyo-

Laguz-

Liza-

Mara-

Mari-

MC-

Mega-

Meph-

Momo-

Mudkip-

Nira-

Nojah-

PPAD-

Retro-

Sawahii-

Sheri-

Shilo-

Skull-

Tails-

TJ-

Vinny-

Yorkie-

OOOOOOOO

I believe that is all so far. Remind me of some names, and I will add them.

9/12/2011 . Edited by justmegaman, 12/1/2012 #1
Tails-is-pwnage

You forgot Mara :P *shot*

9/12/2011 #2
Rosalina's Twerk Team Captain

Ok, go ahead and make a thread opposite of mine.

9/12/2011 #3
zeldamaster456

Excellent, TJ. :D

APPO- Haven't met you before, but you seem cool, dude!

Blaze- I e-love you. Seriously, I do. It's not like how Giga feels for Mara, but it's close. *killed* Anyway, I think you're totally awesome and cool, and I hope we can talk more to each other, and visit each others City Folk towns more. :D

Blue- Although we had a rough history, I'm glad we're good friends again. You were cool to talk to, and every conversation was hilarious!

CC- You're pretty cool, dude. I don't know you all that well, but you seem awesome.

Chris- Chris! One of my first e-friends on this site! You rule, bro! It totally sucks you got rid of some of your stories, because they were really good.

Dark- Our RP is so awesome! Not to mention your already an awesome and cool person! Thanks for joining my Mafia!

Don- BOSS! I haven't talked to you in a LONG time. You rule! Your randomness always made me laugh.

Giga- Giga...you're the coolest European person I know (besides Mudkip). You're hilarious and a good guy. I hope things go well between you and Mara. ;)

Jac- You're stories are cool, bro. I remember getting up in the morning last summer and the first thing I did was review a chapter of your stories. Man, they were cool! I hope we can talk more.

Laguz- GKoW! You're the one that got me addicted to Fire Emblem. Thanks for making my life 100 times better! :D

Liza- I don't recall how we met, but we seem to have a close bond underneath all the sarcasm we shoot at each other. I'm glad I joined this forum, because we can talk a lot more often. I kinda missed talking to you the most at Refresh.

Mara- It's been a long time. I haven't seen you since, August? That was more than a year ago! I forgot how nice you were. Giga better treat you well! *killed*

Mari- I still haven't talked to you much, but you were a good leader at Champ's Apprentice game. We should talk to each other more.

MC- I don't know you all that well, but that'll change soon, I hope. You seem cool.

Mega- Mega, the creator of our Mafia forum! Congrats for bringing us all together! We may have been through a lot, but I'm glad we're all still friends.

Meph- Meph! The brother of one of the best Europeans ever! That also makes you one of the best. You're awesome because you play Fire Emblem, too!

Mudkip- Mud...KIP! It's been a long time, dude. Where have you been? Talking to you is always fun.

Nojah- You're a good guy, Nojah. You just need to control your temper, bro. Aside from that, you're fun to talk to.

PPAD- You're awesome at Mafia, and you're a great person to talk to. I'm glad you're another original that's here as well.

Retro- I haven't met you before. Maybe we can soon? It'd be nice.

Sawahii (E-Sis)- E-SIS!!!!!!!! *hugs tightly* Too be honest, I've never been so glad on the forums. I'm glad you came over for the Vocaloid forum to our forum. You're amazing, E-Sis. *hugs again* :D (

Skull- I haven't met you, either. We should meet.

Tails- Tip, your S&W's are amazing! Some of the best I've read. And you're a great person to talk to when I'm feeling down.

TJ- When are you gonna update MotS? That story pwned! And when can I visit your City Folk town, dude? I need more stuff! *killed*

TNFG- The day you first joined our forums was the most active day I've ever had on the forums. XD CONVERSATION BOOM! Plus, you agree that Mr. L is an awesome antagonist, so you're automatically one of the coolest people ever. :P

Vinny- *flips you off* Fool.

9/12/2011 . Edited 10/12/2011 #4
Blazengirl410

@Nojah: At least TJ was trying to spread happiness. :P

9/12/2011 #5
zeldamaster456

Whew, I'm done. I hope you guys like the compliments!

9/12/2011 #6
TJBambi93

@Vinny: I deleted MotS after the original group died down. Plus I wasn't interested in it anymore. And we might have to arrange a visit in Animal Crossing soon. :P XD

9/12/2011 #7
zeldamaster456

@TJ: Oh...

And yeah! First, I need to find my disk. XD *killed*

9/12/2011 #8
Tails-is-pwnage

APPO- You are the most random person here in my opinion. Congrats :P

Blaze- You are random. That's a compliment :P

Blue- THANK YOU FOR DA MINECRAFT SERVER.

CC- MR. SW! You make references nobody get, and despite your seriousness and cruel jokes, you're nice to talk to.

Chris- Yo dude! I love your stories, and I'm glad you are back.

Dark- You are an interesting guy and a real great role-player. You seem to have a trick up your shelve everywhere you go!

Don- Smorg Bro, SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORG. (That's smorg for "you rock dude")

Giga- Mara (Just wait, it WILL be a compliment to him. Or at least it will make him fawn over her name)

Jac- I hardly know you, but I'm sure you're cool :P.

Laguz- THE ONLY YOSHI FAN BETTER THAN ME! YOSHI!

Liza- One of the funniest people I have ever met. I'm glad to have met ya, ML.

Mara- You are the "girlfriend" of my "best friend"... we're cool :P

Mari- PICHU!

MC- Daily Fact: You're awesome.

Meph- You make the best series ever.... you know, best series without animation, editing, and hard work- *shot*

Mudkip- SO, I HERD U LEIK MUDKIPZ? *Shot*

Nojah- You're a great friend, Rose. Don't ever stop that.

Retro- I haven't talked to you for a while, but you are great at raiding fridges :P

Skull- ... I don't know you too well. Good luck in survivor, though!

Tails- RAWR.

TJ- You are a great friend, great at peace, and are most likely going to great highs in you life.

TNFG- I loved your rant story, and it was one of the things that inspired me to join fanfiction. You are one of the funnies girls I've ever met!

Vinny- Vinny/Blaze.

9/12/2011 . Edited 10/1/2011 #9
Tails-is-pwnage

YOU FORGOT BLUE AND APPO! XD

9/12/2011 #10
CC-Time Lord of Gastonism

I added him on. And I think we'll have to add Eon here soon.

9/12/2011 #11
Blazengirl410

O_O!

9/12/2011 #12
zeldamaster456

@Tip: Wow. :P/XD

9/12/2011 #13

@Choremeister: Can you tell me some examples of my seriousness and cruel jokes?

9/12/2011 #14
Tails-is-pwnage

@Mr. SW- The seriousness thing.. Oh, I mixed you up with someone else. The cruel jokes:

Then ask her out, give her some flowers, tell her how you feel!

DUDE, I JUST SAID I LIKED MUFFINS!

9/12/2011 #15

But I am a serious guy.

You like muffins because Derpy does! Okay, I'll drop it now. And if you really want to see another episode or two, I have two episodes that really expose Twilight's Mary Sueness.

9/12/2011 #16
Mudkip8330

i'd do this is my keyboard wasnt messed up :P

9/13/2011 #17
Gigaremo

@Mudkip: Ack, is it still deaded? D:

9/13/2011 #18
Mudkip8330
yep :P
9/13/2011 #19
Gigaremo

@Mudkip: Ah, that sucks... well, should we go to the chat thread? :P

9/13/2011 #20
Mudkip8330

yep :P

9/13/2011 #21
MariYoshBowsFan

APPO- I haven't talked to you in a while, but I know if we were both online at the same time, I would love to talk to you.

Blaze- You are hilarious and random. But it's a good blend of the two. It doesn't turn out creepy. You are one of my biggest friends here.

Blue- You're a smart guy. I know you have a great future ahead of you.

CC- We may not have conversations often, but I like you nonetheless.

Chris- Your stories rock. You're a nice guy, and funny.

Don- Don, Don Don Don Don Don. What can I say? You're funny, nice, random, and a good friend.

Giga- Despite being across the world from you, I think of us as REALLY good friends.

Laguz- You're funny, nice, and you love Yoshi, so I like you. :P

Liza- LadyZombie, you're my zombie e-mom! You were also the 2nd person I talked to on FF.

Mara- I don't think I've ever talked to you, but I can tell you're really nice.

MC- Cube, you remind me of a couple of my friends so you ARE one of my friends.

Meph- Your mustache is awesome. :P

Mudkip- You have a way of brightening up the room with your positive attitude. You never put anyone down and I like that.

Nojah- I loved playing MKW with you. You're a lot of fun!

PPAD- I enjoy talking to you. You're a really smart girl.

Zard- You're funny and you know a lot about Pokemon.

Skull- I don't think we've met before, but you seem likeable. :P

T-I-P- You write great fanfics that I'll love to read. You're a nice, puzzle loving guy.

TJ- I think you're one of the smartest people here. If I ever want to have an intellectual conversation, you're my first option. I see a lot of potential in you.

Vinny- I rarely talk to you, but I still like you. I remember you telling me that you have Animal Crossing City Folk. So do I.

9/13/2011 #22
Gigaremo

@Wiggles: :D You're my friend from across the Atlantic too :D

9/13/2011 #23
MariYoshBowsFan

@Remo: Awkward bro hug that would be extremely awkward to do in public that would result in awkwardness? Did I mention that it would be awkward?

9/13/2011 #24
Gigaremo

@Wiggles: TOTALLY! *awkwardly hugs Wiggles*

9/13/2011 . Edited 9/13/2011 #25
MariYoshBowsFan

IT'S SO AWKWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9/13/2011 #26
Gigaremo

I KNOW :D

9/13/2011 #27
Blazengirl410

I'd use this as blackmail, but I wouldn't blackmail Cousin. :P

9/13/2011 #28
MariYoshBowsFan

YAY!

Wait, why are we chatting here. *goes back to chat thread, where he will continue the awkward bro hug and not getting blackmailed*

9/13/2011 #29
Gigaremo

@Blaze: What, it's an awkward bro hug, it's cool :D

9/13/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Gigaremo Mouldcube, TerriblePersonExtraordinaire, zeldamaster456, Tails-is-pwnage, MariYoshBowsFan
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member