Dedication
Mortal Onstruments weekly oneshots prompts, movie discussion, role plays, all that good stuff. OH YES!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
GracefullyFallingDown
Is it bad when you have so many topics on a forum no one ever uses?
8/12/2011 #1
GracefullyFallingDown
Posting on my own forum. Yes, I have sunk THAT LOW. I know. Don't judge me.
8/12/2011 #2
GracefullyFallingDown
Posting on my own forum. Yes, I have sunk THAT LOW. I know. Don't judge me.
8/12/2011 #3
GracefullyFallingDown
Whoops, I Posted thy twice. So THAT'S what it does when you click Okay to "submit this form again".
8/12/2011 #4
GracefullyFallingDown
I'm not gonna lie, its a little entertaining to talk to myself on here. But other would be appreciated.
8/12/2011 #5
GracefullyFallingDown
My reviewers are being a bit pathetic, honestly.
8/13/2011 #6
potterchick338

Heyy so here I am applying for a character for story All the Pretty I Can't See... I hope you pick my character!

Name: Alexandra (Ali) Chase

Looks: Ali has plenty of tattoos. Not runes, just normal tattoos. She also has a nose ring and and plenty of piercings in her ears. She's about 5'6" and super skinny. Ali has a pixie cut and her hair is caramel colored with several streaks of purple.

Personality: Even though Ali's appearance may be a little out there, she's really nice. Most people keep their distance, but once you get to know Ali she's super cool. Ali loves every type of music, except country. She doesn't care what other people think of her, she thinks people should express themselves however they want to.

8/28/2011 #7
GracefullyFallingDown
Thank you so much!!!
8/28/2011 #8
GracefullyFallingDown
LalalalalalalaLALALA.
9/3/2011 #9
Forum Moderators: GracefullyFallingDown
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member