Guardians of Ga'Hoole: A Forgotten World
This forum is not only based on the Guardians of Ga'Hoole, but also my new story, wich this forum is named after. Come all who want more variety in their GOG forums! Happy RP ing
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
ThatDamnSootyOwl

Once a barren land; now filled with lively exotic and rare birds that the owls have never come across before.

Current ownership: Queen of the Quarrions

8/6/2011 #1
Veni0Vidi0Vici

Drake stretched his wings and prepared for flight. He was tired, hunting had not gone well yesterday and he was determined to get a catch today. Fruits and berries did not soothe his hunger as much as a fat rat and he felt a angry growl in the pit of his stomach. He shook his head and lauched himself into the air, enojoying the exilerating feeling of riding a breeze. He scanned the forest floor, lit by dawn, for something to eat. He spotted a mouse nibbling on a nut and dived down. To his suprise he crashed into another bird and the two plumetted to the ground.

Did I do okay for starting?

8/20/2011 #2
ThatDamnSootyOwl

Very amusing Vici! Love it.

"Oh.." Lily groaned, crawling out from beneath the slightly larger bird. Her Blue Nut Cap mouse had scampered away. Yes, they were said to be very rare and on the brink of extinction, but that was way back into the past. They are so common now that they are a main course for every bird of prey here. Even the insectivourous and herbivorous birds are starting to catch them and use their pelts to line their nests and hollows. "That was going to be a meal for three Great Horned owlets! Three!" She squawked at the bird. Sh generally thought this bird a moron, but it wasn't untill he stood to his proper hieght did she realise she was oh so wrong. She wilfed, not out of fear, but of embarrassment. She had made a fool of herself in front of the guy she liked.oh no! What have I done now?She thought, and her lusterous, bright yellow eyes turned to a faded ashy-honey colour.

8/23/2011 . Edited 8/23/2011 #3
Veni0Vidi0Vici

Drake was truly in shock. Birds never came through this bit of land. He was quite unhappy, it meant he'd have to move. He shuffled his feet and glanced at the rather pretty bird in front of him. "Well, you know if you could fly straight neither of us would be in this position!" He cringed as the harsh words tumbled from his mouth. He always said the worst things. The bird, whatever type of bird she was, perhaps sparrow and a little hawk, looked rather shocked a this angry tone. "But, I'll help you get some more food, I was hunting myself." With that he rose into the air, hoping that this owl wouldn't hate him. He was always bad with first impressions, and his reputation could use some preeening.

Normally I go by Veni. XD Thank you though. Lily's a rather cute rp charrie.

8/30/2011 #4
ThatDamnSootyOwl

Lily was really worked up at Drake's insult. She would have whacked the daylights out of him hadn't he corrected himself. The brightness in her eyes returned and she felt much better. As the strange bird lofted into the air, she dawdled a bit; savoring his scent. She sighed contemptuously and joined the bird in flight. "So, uh, I'm Lily" the young sparrowhawk introduced. Lily noticed a band with a name engraved in it. D-R-A-K-E. Drake. "You must be Drake," Lily said, still looking at his leg-band. Drake grunted and flew on, before suddenly turning in to a spiral dive. Lily hovered a bit, admiring the way Drake flew. "You coming?" he called back. Lily regained her senses. "Yeah!" she squawked, diving down with him. She flew under him in such a way that he could see her most flattering body shape. Her long tail was gently fanned and her long legs tucked in her belly feathers. She flicked her feathers in her own way of saying: I like you, be mine.

Thanks Veni, how did you like this?

9/1/2011 #5
Veni0Vidi0Vici

Cuteness, I'm not sure where it's going but, it really is adorable! :3 By the way Trisha's last name is Bluefeather, so that's what that's about.

Drake didn't wait for that bird, Lilith or whatever her name was. He wanted to hunt. He dove done spotting a squirrel. The animals around this forest were few, far between and extremely intelligent, it would take all his skill to one and he often went hungry. Still, it was worthe being alone and unpursued by the Bluefeather female. He dove done, carefully keeping his shadow from nearing the creature, and hoping that he'd be able to catch it.

To his surprise his feet closed around it as he swooped upwards. A laugh of joy escaped his throat and he fumbled with the animal to find its throat and slit it, to end the suffering. It was a rather large squirrel, quite a catch. Perhaps it would make up for colliding with that bird... Maybe. He set off in search of the stranger to give her his catch.

9/2/2011 #6
Veni0Vidi0Vici

Are you ever gonna rp, lol? XD

9/6/2011 #7
ThatDamnSootyOwl

Yeah, I've been busy with SmallWorlds and camp, thats why I didn't continue the RPing lol!

9/17/2011 #8
TwistTheCat

All the while a larger Owl,a Great Horned named Taren,was watching from a hidden spot.Neither of the other birds saw him.He quickly took off and silently left trying not to alert the owls.The same thoughts ran through his mind as they had Drake's Birds never came through this bit of land.

His commander would want to hear of this.

5/8/2012 #9
Forum Moderators: ThatDamnSootyOwl
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member