Just a random superhero rp
Just a random superhero RP where a bunch of "ordinary" kids, develop powers during highschool. Be warned, if I dont like something about your characters I will asked for it to be changed. No God Modding please, so no invincible, or "Mary-Sue", characters
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »
GraphicLiterature

Ben smirked and took her hand and led her out of the far door, and into an empty corridor.

-

Yanto groaned quietly and started singing the song.

8/9/2011 #271
fallenstacieb

Leanne smiled even more when he took her hand. She looked around as Ben led the way. She kept expecting a teacher to jump out of one of the rooms and shout at them.

-

Taylor burst into a fit of giggles as he started singing. She wished then that she had her phone so she could record him.

8/9/2011 #272
GraphicLiterature

Ben led her down to the janitors access stairs.

-

Yanto finished the song, then gave Taylor the finger.

8/9/2011 #273
fallenstacieb

Leanne looked up at him, her eyes widening in surprise "I thought the door where these stairs led to was always locked" she said.

-

Taylor just burst out laughing all over again. It took her a few minutes to calm down and wipe her eyes "Oh that was priceless" she giggled.

8/9/2011 #274
GraphicLiterature

Ben nodded, "And you'd be right," he said, and wrenched the handle off the wood, and the door swung open slowly.

-

Yanto smiled flatly, "Well I'm glad you thought so,"

8/9/2011 #275
fallenstacieb

Leanne chuckled softly and shook her head "Thats a very great way of unlocking a door" she said playfully.

-

Taylor smiled brightly at him "That will teach you for switching" she joked.

8/9/2011 #276
GraphicLiterature

Ben chuckled, "Watch it," he warned playfully and took her hand again and led her up the stairs.

-

Yanto gave her a very false smile, "Truth or dare?" he asked.

8/9/2011 #277
fallenstacieb

Leanne grinned cheekily up at him "Nah I dont think I will" she replied with a smirk.

-

Taylor's smile fell slightly and she shrugged as she thought about it "Truth" she said.

8/9/2011 #278
GraphicLiterature

Ben rolled his eyes and pushed the door open at the top of the stairs.

-

Yanto thought about what to ask for a second, "What's the furthest you've ever been in...y'know...bed?"

8/9/2011 #279
fallenstacieb

Leanne looked behind them as Ben opened the door "I cant believe we're actually sneaking out of school" she laughed softly.

-

Taylor's eyes widened and blushed "Did i say truth? i meant dare" she said, brushing her hair behind her ears.

8/9/2011 #280
GraphicLiterature

Ben laughed, "Says the girl who's aunt will kill her if she misses school,"

-

Yanto shook his head, "No do-overs for...3 more turns, both of us," he said.

8/9/2011 #281
fallenstacieb

Leanne giggled and shrugged "If she finds out then i'll make something up" she said.

-

Taylor's jaw dropped open "But thats not fair" she pouted, crossing her arms.

8/9/2011 #282
GraphicLiterature

Ben smirked and went over to the ladder.

-

Yanto grinned a little.

8/9/2011 #283
fallenstacieb

Leanne followed him, still glancing around "So where are we going to go when we get out of here?" she asked him.

-

Taylor suddenly stood up "Im hungry, lets go get some food" she said, trying to change the subject.

8/9/2011 #284
GraphicLiterature

Ben shrugged, "Mine?" he asked.

-

Yanto sighed, "Taylor, answer the question,"

8/9/2011 #285
fallenstacieb

Leanne nodded her head slightly and smiled "Okay, its better than going back to mine" she said.

-

Taylor crossed her arms and shook her head "No, thats not something you or anyone for that matter needs to know" she said.

8/9/2011 #286
GraphicLiterature

Ben smirked, and helped her over the side of the roof and onto the ladder.

-

Yanto sighed, "Fine, dare, I dare you to kiss me," he said, fixing his eyes onto hers.

8/9/2011 #287
fallenstacieb

Leanne smiled gratefully at him and started climbing down, making sure to be careful.

-

Taylor breathed a sigh of relief when he said dare instead but then froze as she was about to sit back down "What?!" she squeaked as she stared at him, her cheeks turning pink.

8/9/2011 #288
GraphicLiterature

Ben smiled and waited until she was down before following.

-

Yanto looked into her eyes but remained silent.

8/9/2011 #289
fallenstacieb

Leanne stepped away from the ladder once she was down and looked up at Ben, watching him.

-

Taylor straightened up and took a deep breath as she slowly walked over to him. She swallowed nervously before closing her eyes and softly kissing him.

8/9/2011 #290
GraphicLiterature

Ben came down carefully, the ladder groaning slightly under his weight, and brushed his hands on his jeans.

-

Yanto's eyes lit up, and his kissed her back, slowly lifting his hand to the nape of her neck, and then up to her cheek and through her hair gently.

8/9/2011 #291
fallenstacieb

Leanne grinned up at Ben once he was next to her "Lets go" she said cheerfully.

-

Taylor's eyes flew open in surprise when he kissed her back but smiled against his lips. Her eyes fluttered closed again as she clenched her hands in his shirt, shivering slightly when she felt his hand on her skin and then in her hair.

8/9/2011 #292
GraphicLiterature

Ben smiled and took her hand again, "Quickly," he added and began walking.

-

Yanto shivered too as her hands clenched into his shirt and he put more pressure into the kiss, slowly parting her lips with his tongue and trying to ignore the pressure building in his jeans.

8/9/2011 #293
fallenstacieb

Leanne couldnt help but giggle softly and followed closely beside him, her eyes darting around.

-

Taylor moaned softly and then quickly broke the kiss, one hand releasing his shirt and lightly touching her lips "That was..." she trailed off speechless, she couldnt think properly.

8/9/2011 #294
GraphicLiterature

Ben smirked and led her out of the gate and around to his road.

-

Yanto moved towards her slightly as she pulled back, "Uh, yeah," he said, his hand still lightly on the back of her neck.

8/9/2011 #295
fallenstacieb

Leanne was already soaked to her skin and she couldnt help but shivering slightly.

-

Taylor brushed a few strands of hair out of her face "So does this mean you like me?" she asked him hesitantly, both her hands now resting on his chest again.

8/9/2011 #296
GraphicLiterature

Ben smiled and pulled Leanne close to him, kissing her in the rain. To him there wasnt a lot that was more romantic than a kiss in the rain.

-

Yanto rolled his eyes a little, "Only a lot," he said, "Did my comment this morning about how...hot you are mean nothing?" he asked, "Plus, I wouldnt have kissed you like that,"

8/9/2011 #297
fallenstacieb

Leanne looked up at him when he pulled her closer and smiled against his lips, wrapping her arms around his neck as she stepped on her tip toes.

-

Taylor bit her lip and blushed, lightly tracing circles on his chest "I just thought you were still half asleep this morning" she mumbled softly, shrugging her shoulders before smiling shyly "That was a pretty amazing kiss" she said softly.

8/9/2011 #298
GraphicLiterature

Ben smiled into the kiss as well and then broke it, "Come on, one of us will get ill," he winked and led her down the road to his house. His empty house.

-

Yanto shivered when she traced circles on his chest and he shifted to hide the bulge in his jeans, "Uh, I was, but I wasnt lying," he said, then smirked.

8/9/2011 #299
fallenstacieb

Leanne couldnt stop smiling as she looked up at him before playfully rolling her eyes "Well then one of us will get to play doctor" she said, smirking up at him.

-

Taylor laughed softly and couldnt help but kiss him again "Im glad we got stuck in school" she said softly against his lips.

8/9/2011 #300
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: GraphicLiterature
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member