History:

Attribute (If Bakugan):

(Think that covers it.)

7/18/2012 . Edited 7/18/2012 #1
Lord of Chaos 28

Name: Rogue

Parents: Solo and Jessica

Bakugan: Leonidas

Appearance: Wears black robes with a dark blue trim, the exact opposite of his Father's robe. Has white spiky hair and golden eyes. He's a guard of the royal family, so he also has black armor with a blue trim.

Personality and History: Make s*** up as I go.

7/18/2012 . Edited 7/18/2012 #2
Lord of Chaos 28

Name: Akira

Parents: Rivern and Kira

Appearance: Wears white royal robes with a yellow trim. Has white eyes and long purple hair like her mother.

Personality and history: Make as I go.

7/18/2012 #3
JetravenEx

Name: Rika (Raynet)

Parents: Jessica and Solo

Appearance: Has long brown hair that is often pulled into a ponytail. Her birth colors were Black and light blue, she prefers Earth style clothes and as such tends to wear black pants, a light blue t-shirt, and a black trench coat and blue converse and shades, when allowed to, otherwise she wears the robes and stuff.

Personality: Is stubborn and is often torn between which of her two heritages she prefers 'Earth/American' or 'Eteran', she is intelligent, but not overly friendly.

History: Make it up as i go

----

Name: Jackson

Parents: Jessica and Solo

Appearance: He has spiky chestnut colored hair, and green eyes, his birth color is orange, unlike his sister he doesnt have a preference though he tends to wear more of the eteran robes than earth style clothes.

Personality: Lazy and Aloof. He is cheerful and friendly and easy going unlike his sister.

History: Making it up as i go

7/18/2012 #4
Lord of Chaos 28

Name: Leonidas

Parents: Skylord and Hydranoid

Brawler: Rogue

Appearance: Just like an ordinary Darkus Leonidas.

Personality and History: Make it up as I go.

Attribute: Darkus.

7/18/2012 #5
JetravenEx

Darkus Skydancer

Parents: Skylash and Wizel

Appearance: She takes after her mother, although she has armor covering her body, and her head is half covered in a helmet like Skylord's. She has her gems infused in her shoulder armor and she has silver markings on her body. Her wings are metallic and are mostly folded in within her armor popping out only when needed.

Personality: Skydancer is Rika's bakugan and is fiercely loyal and obeys her without question. She desires to get stronger to one day defeat Skylord and take the crown of the sky dragons.

7/18/2012 #6
ShadowKnight2099

Name: Shane Winters

Parents: Justin and Meredith

Bakugan/Brawler: pyrus and Darkus, Pyrus Darkus Siege Duos (inherited from Justin)

Appearance: takes a bit after his dad but is a good few inches shorter with light brown hair, and green eyes. Wears a t-shirt and blue jeans with black and red tennis shoes.

personality: make it up

history: make it up.

7/18/2012 . Edited 7/18/2012 #7
JetravenEx

Kirai (Kiki) Winters

Parents: Meredith and Justin

Appearance: black hair That she usually has in pig tails with silvery blue eyes. She typically wears a a light green shirt with butterflies on it and wears jeans and tennis shoes

Personality: make it up as I go

History: make it up as I go

7/18/2012 . Edited by Lord of Chaos 28, 7/19/2012 #8
ShadowKnight2099

Name: Pyrus Soleance

Parents: Wizel and Skylash

Brawler:

Appearance: has the overal appearance of a knight like his father, but also has a few extra features thanks to his mom, has an open jawed helmet revealing his mouth but his eyes are covered which are a dark indigo. Wields a lance and shield.

Personality: make it up

History: make it up

Attribute: Pyrus.

7/18/2012 #9
ShadowKnight2099

(feel free to make any changes to him *points up* that you want Jet)

7/18/2012 #10
ShadowKnight2099

Name: Eterros

Parents: Drake and Oserian

Brawler

Appearance: Similar in style to his mother, he prefers to walk on all fours, he looks much like a dragon straight out of a medieval tale, but with silver and gold edged armor along his belly and inner legs his tail has a trio of spikes at the tip in a triangular shape (one on the top, two more underneath at angles) which are silver with gold edging, his eyes are silver in color. his main scale and wing color is black though with purple webs in his wings

PErsonality: make it up

History: Make it up

Attribute: Darkus

7/18/2012 #11
JetravenEx
(They're good shall we introduce the 'winters' family?)
7/18/2012 #12
ShadowKnight2099

(Sure, so who's with who by the way with them? Eterros and Soleance?)

7/18/2012 #13
Lord of Chaos 28

Name: Alicia

Parents: Masquerade and Alice

Bakugan: Destrix

Appearance: Has orange hair that reaches her mid back like her mother, and ice blue eyes like her father. She wears blue jeans and a green t-shirt, she wears normal white sneaker, and has a silver heart necklace with a picture of her family in it on.

X-x-X

Name: Gracia

Parents: Masquerade and Alice

Age 15 (She's Alicia's twin)

Bakugan: Jestrix

Appearance: Same eyes and hair as her sister. She wears a white skirt and a blue t shirt. She has a golden heart necklace with a picture of her family in it around her neck. She wears normal sneakers.

7/18/2012 . Edited 7/19/2012 #14
JetravenEx

Name: Darkus Skydro

Parents: Skylord and Hydranoid

Appearance: he basically is a black dragon with the 4 wings like his fathers, he has a similar body shape as his mother without the gem.

Personality: making it up

History: making it up

7/18/2012 . Edited by Lord of Chaos 28, 7/19/2012 #15
Lord of Chaos 28

Name: Isaac

Parents: Gloria and Kain

Bakugan: Darkus Storm Skyress (Inherited from Kain)

Appearance: Has brown spiky hair, red eyes. Wears jeans and a black t shirt with black sneakers. Has a dog tag around his neck.

X-x-X

Name: Skyla

Parents: Skyler and Margaret

Bakugan: Plitheon (Inherited from Skyler)

Appearance: Has straight brown hair down to her shoulder blades in a ponytail, with blue eyes. Wears black fingerless gloves, white tennis shoes, a white skirt and blue t shirt.

7/18/2012 . Edited 7/19/2012 #16
JetravenEx
(Gloria: Ah! I have a kid! OH MY GOSH YAY! Jessica: *face palms*)
7/18/2012 #17
Lord of Chaos 28
(I'm working on X and Elyon's and Dan and Kelsey's kid now, if you're coming up with anymore Jet, do it quick. We're doing the reunion soon and after that all the children are set in stone. Also, I could bring back Zane for Sirriah if you want. I would like to include him again, each time I tried it fell through the cracks.)
7/18/2012 #18
ShadowKnight2099

(Heh sounds good to me, hm...should I have siege have hooked up off screen *thinks*)

7/18/2012 #19
JetravenEx
(okay okay, I've got a few! Just give me some time.) Name: Scott Parents: Gloria and Kain Age: 15 Appearance: Scott has short blond hair and blue eyes, he tends to wear jeans, and a t-shirt. Personality: make it up History: making it up
7/18/2012 #20
JetravenEx
(actually chaos that'd be great! Much more probable than anything else I've got)
7/18/2012 #21
Lord of Chaos 28

Name: Ken Kuso

Parents: Kelsey and Dan

Bakugan: Wayvern (I'll explain her comeback later, it's a possible arc idea for the old RP)

Appearance: Wears the same outfit Dan did, only the jacket like thing Dan wore is black not red. Has red eyes and black messy hair.

7/18/2012 . Edited 7/19/2012 #22
Lord of Chaos 28
(Kay, I'll bring back Zane. Also Jet, since it hasn't been done yet, how about triplets for Elyon and X?)
7/18/2012 #23
JetravenEx

Name: Scarlet Kuso

Parents: Kelsey and Dan

Appearance: strawberry blond hair, blue green eyes. She tends to wear gray shorts and a black shirt with a red dragon in the middle.

Bakugan: Bright Dragonoid

////----////

Name: Bright Dragonoid

Parents: Oserian and Drake

Attribute: pyrus and Darkus

Appearance: bright takes mostly after her father although she doesn't have a horn and has a dark colored patch over one eye. She is red with dark colored armor and her arms aren't connected with her wings.

7/18/2012 . Edited by Lord of Chaos 28, 7/19/2012 #24
JetravenEx
(Can I pick the name for one? Which is better Lance or Rex? For the name of one of Elyon and X's kids)
7/18/2012 #25
Lord of Chaos 28

Name: Sonia Sky

Parents: Sirriah and Zane

Bakugan: Haos Scior

Appearance: Sonia has lightning blue eyes and lightning blue hair down to her shoulder blades. She wears a white t shirt and jeans.

7/18/2012 . Edited 7/19/2012 #26
Lord of Chaos 28
(I wanted you to make one or two of them, and I'd make the other one or two.)
7/18/2012 #27
LordOfDarkus
jet, you make sam an elizabeth's daughter, named either hannah or meagan, and i'll make the son.
7/18/2012 #28
LordOfDarkus
(never mind, jet.)
7/18/2012 #29
JetravenEx

(*snaps salute* okay, hmm. *jumps* crap the lightning and thunder are crazy! Anyways um... I guess I'll see what I can come up with)

Name: Rex

Parents: Elyon and X

Appearance: Spiky blond hair, blue eyes, wears cargo pants, black boots and a blue t shirt and black sweater.

History: -

Personality: -

X-x-x

Name: Cornelia

Parents: Elyon and X

Appearance: has long blond hair, blue green eyes. She tends to wear a variety of long boots and skirts her preceded one being a purple skirt with a turquiouse top

History: -

Personality: making it up as I go

7/18/2012 . Edited by Lord of Chaos 28, 7/19/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Lord of Chaos 28
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member