KHR Nuova RP World
This a mostly OC centric RP. But by request you may control canon characters. This is mostly the same world but from other OC character's point of view.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
AceStarKnight
Chat!!!!!
8/11/2011 #1
AceStarKnight
Hey kits you what do You think the white pacifier should represent?
8/11/2011 #2
AceStarKnight
None of the colors could mean void right? Do you think that would give enough material for a movie?

Also anybody comes to mind that would might want to join?

8/11/2011 #3
AceStarKnight
Well invite'em!
8/11/2011 #4
AceStarKnight
Ok. Come on we can RP while we wait for Kits to post her character and join us.
8/11/2011 #5
AceStarKnight
*sigh* alright.
8/11/2011 #6
AceStarKnight
Hey gamma where do you think the base should be?
8/11/2011 #7
AceStarKnight
Gamma?
8/12/2011 #8
AceStarKnight
Ok that sounds good. But is it an old abandoned base from another family is it an old facility of Verde? Are we constantly changing our base? And is it in a forest in Japan, Italy, or Siberia?
8/12/2011 #9
AceStarKnight
Perfect. I'll make two more base topics. In the mean time while we wait for kits and others to join. How about we get Rping ourselves?
8/12/2011 #10
AceStarKnight
Ok. I'll start inviting some authors of fics. Maybe they will join. In the meantime, you get first post.
8/12/2011 #11
AceStarKnight
Sogno HQ Japan
8/12/2011 #12
AceStarKnight
Hey Gamma, we are changing things up a bit.
8/12/2011 #13
AceStarKnight
Yup. Apparently Kits wants us to find her character at Namimori middle school and give her hell.
8/12/2011 #14
WillOfWisp

Wasn't exactly how I put it, but whatever~! That makes it waaay more fun.

8/12/2011 #15
AceStarKnight
Make it so my friend.
8/12/2011 #16
AceStarKnight
All you have to do man is go to the Namimori middle school thread I just posted.
8/12/2011 #17
WillOfWisp

I'm already there.

8/12/2011 #18
WillOfWisp

I can tell that this is going to become fun~.

8/12/2011 #19
Quince's Blue Moon-Chillflower

Rule 4: No new Arcobalenos. Unless we go through with this idea I have. No new Arcobalenos except for my character

Follow your own rules, no new arcobalenos, that should go for you too. What is this if the mod doesn't follow his own rules? What, are you the only one allowed with a speshul character?

8/12/2011 #20
AceStarKnight
Listen I put up that rule cause currently the seven Arcobaleno are still alive. If people see my character they might think it's ok to make new Arcobalenos to replace the canon ones. Mine didn't cause he's an Arcobaleno for the snow flame. A flame that they didn't make an Arcobaleno for yet, or will not. The snow flame is a blank check and I'm cashing it in!
8/12/2011 . Edited 8/12/2011 #21

There should be a Moon Flame, while you're at it. One of your RPers isn't doing that well, and you haven't done anything to set them right. This is exactly why I didn't want to join.

8/12/2011 #22

A six-year-old kid shouldn't have a box weapon. Characters shouldn't have both Earth Flames and Sky Flames. No, you have to be stricter than that.

8/12/2011 #23

Lambo is a mistake upon the series. Having two animal boxes is absolutely unheard of. Gokudera doesn't have Earth Flames, and Spade is an exception. Tsuna does not have Earth Flames.

8/12/2011 #24

Rider, let me help you here, I know how to manage a forum.

8/12/2011 #25
AceStarKnight
Listen Quince I'll let you help, but leave Gamma alone, sure having both flame of sky and flame of earth is un heard of, but he has still made a cool character. Plus he's right quince. Though....the additional Sun flame is pretty qiestionable Gamma.
8/12/2011 . Edited 8/12/2011 #26

A five-year-old does not belong in the mafia. Yamamoto has two,smallbox weapons. Your young character does not have any noticeable flaws, I looked at his profile. He seems pretty Stu-ish. Tsunadoes nothave any Earth Flames. In other, more successful forums, no OC could have more than one animal box weapon. Learn to RP correctly before attempting to make an argument. Your RPing is pretty shabby, I can't tell who's talking.

Use italics for the animals, and separate the animal's speech. Whenever a new character speaks, start a new paragraph. These are some simply rules of RPing.

No, Rider, I will not ignore this issue.

8/12/2011 . Edited 8/12/2011 #27
WillOfWisp

C'mon Quince... you can help, just don't tak over the forum...

8/12/2011 #28

Death, you're not doing your job correctly.

8/12/2011 #29
WillOfWisp

I'm not used to being in charge. If you don't like this place, don't come here.

8/12/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: AceStarKnight Cuddles dances like Sven Yah, GammaTron, WillOfWisp
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member