KHR Nuova RP World
This a mostly OC centric RP. But by request you may control canon characters. This is mostly the same world but from other OC character's point of view.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
AceStarKnight
If you want to make a new mafia family and has our permission, then post it here.

Name of family:

Boss:

Background/history:

Description(Specialties and etc):

Notable members:

8/11/2011 . Edited 8/30/2011 #1
Cuddles dances like Sven Yah

Name: Dispetto (meaning spite)

Boss: Leonardo Talpa

Background/history: The Dispetto family is currently on its 14th generation. It has a ruthless and dark past, its bosses have all been known for two things, 1 always never giving mercy to foes and 2 never giving mercy to allies. If a subordinate disobeys the bosses orders and the family loses influence in an area or loses territory they are siftly delt with no matter who is present, this has made their bosses both feared and respected by their subordinates. The family HQ is in italy however they have large spheres of influence in Turkey, Iceland, Bulgaria, Taiwan and Japan. Much of their income comes from clubs and bars, this is what is on the surface however in the mafia world they export and import all manner of things, weapons, drugs, even human trafficing; when a family is around as long as Dispetto they tend to grow large. However in its 7th generation when it declared war on Vongola it lost quickly because of the Vongolas large amount of allies, at the time the two families had been equal in strength. After that crushing defeat teh family focused on createing alliances, they allied with small and new families to create close ties quickly, this has worked well for them. One of their bosses favorite places is a club his family owns in Nanimori Japan, he turned this area into a second HQ so he can stay there for long periods of time.

Description: They are known for having silver tongues that can talk just about anybody into anything (good negotiators) and they have some of the best sharpshooters in the mafia, their boss is considered one of the best shooters in the mafias history. They are very territorial

Notable members: Leonardo Talpa, and the bosses right hand simply known as Tempest. They also have a strike force known and Dispetto's Shadow, the are like varia except not nearly as strong, they are less of a strike team and more of a group of assasains. (They also have several other strong members but I don't plan to use them in this rp)

8/30/2011 . Edited 8/30/2011 #2
AceStarKnight
So.....this is a bad guy family?
8/30/2011 #3

(no they are just a little ruthless at times, but they don't start wars anymore and expand however they can but they look bad. But no they aren't evil and I was thinking of having Them approach Akira with an alliance, of course they could be enemies at times, like how varia goes from being enemyto ally with Tsuna, kinda,)

8/30/2011 #4
AceStarKnight
Ah.....hmm....it would give Akira the chance to learn how to be social in the mafia world......then this would be a good idea.

ACCEPTED

8/30/2011 #5
U-ta-gai

Ooo, lovely piece of work, this family is! nice job dude!

8/30/2011 #6

ty

8/30/2011 #7
U-ta-gai

If this isn't the bad/evil family, then can I make the evil family?

8/30/2011 #8

i have no problem with it, can I put some evil peps into the family after it is created?

8/30/2011 #9
U-ta-gai

Yeess PLEAASE!!!!

8/30/2011 #10
U-ta-gai

Okay, I'm trying to create the evil enemy of the Sogno Family! I don't really care when they should be introduced, but please keep this in reserves for later use.

Name of family: Notteala Famiglia

Boss: Vincent Miomara

Background/history: Only recently formed, the Notteala Family was once a small organization for hired assasins. Vincent Miomara, one of the founders of the group, decided that the small organization would not be enough for him, so he plotted to overthrow the other founders. Over the course of a few month, Miomara gathered enough follower to completely out number the rest of the organization and killed the rest of the founders by his own hand. Now, hearing of the new, but very capable Sogno Family, Miomara's greed has been reignited and he would stop at nothing to swallow up the Sogno into his own ranks.

Description(Specialties and etc): Specializes in quiet assasinations and nightwork. Very efficient and merciless when completing a job.

Notable members: Vincent Miomara, 1st boss. Giovanni Tipemo, right-hand man. Elizabeth Rhodes, secretary.

8/30/2011 #11
Death Kitsune II

Cool~.

9/1/2011 #12
Attacco Di Sole

Name of family: Galassia

Boss:Tenbreo Ventico (Galaxy Flame

Background/history: A recent Created family, It mostly good-willed people (Most of the Time.) In Tenbreo's words "The Vongola Guardians are all based on different conditions of the sky (Rain, Strom, Cloud, Lightning, Mist, Sun) with the boss being the Sky itself. I wish to keep that legacy with my Galassia Family and have my own set of guardians. Since Galassia means Galaxy, I have created names for my guardians according to what makes up a galaxy. Galaxy is counterpart to Sky and leader of the family. Likewise, Nebula is the counterpart to Rain; Cluster is the counterpart of lightning, For Cloud, its Void, For Mist, its Space-time, For Sun, its Quasar and finally For Storm, its Nova."

Description(Specialties and etc): Ranged and wide Variety for missions.

Notable members: Order Of Joining: Ira Del Sottospazio (Nova Guardian), Pianeta di Luce (Nebula Guardian and Self-Proclaimed 2nd-In-Command), Cyrus Daylin (Void Guardian), Cole (Quasar Guardian) and Kelvina (Soon to be Cluster Guardian)

10/3/2011 #13
AceStarKnight
Sorry, but before we accept new flames. Were going to have to conference.....unless this is for a future arc, we might not accept OC flames.
10/3/2011 #14

he said earlyier that they are same as sky flames just named differently because they mean different things for thier family, its kinda like my Nevicare family, they ahve the sky flames but name them after different things, although i have a set of oc flames for them I don't use them often, if we have a future arch with oc flames I'll prolly post them btw, Macellaio is actually usaually in that famiy but i used him differeently in this one.

10/3/2011 #15
Attacco Di Sole

Ya there not different flames then the Vongola Cannons Just named differently.

10/3/2011 #16
AceStarKnight
Oh, in that case

ACCEPTED

10/3/2011 #17

Name of orginization: Sorveglianti (overseers)

Background/history: The Soverglianti were founded to help keep the mafia orginized, they have for years kept track of finances, running and dealings of the mafia world for ages. They register new familes and record the finances and duties and accomplishments of all families to keep the mafia orginizied and from turning into normal unwatched and disorderly crime. many believe that they are the reason that they are the reason the mafia world has lasted so long, they have also been able to bribe goverments out of perscutting the mafia fully, where their flow of income comes from nobody knows.

Description: They all dress in black suits with dark purple pin strips, matching fedoras and black leather dress shoes, they wear leather gloves and have white latex masks that cover their head and neck, no skin is visible, they also wear full eye white contacts making it seem their eyes are completely white.

(just a little idea i came up with, i can explain more, they aren't so much a family but an independent orginization in the mafia world, the are like vin dice except that they handle economics not crime and punishment.)

Notable members:???, ???, ???

11/21/2011 . Edited 11/21/2011 #18
Quince's Blue Moon-Chillflower

Yoru, we already have an evil family to rival Sogno, the Gaals. I don't have time to make a description, now. If we get too many evil families, we won't have many to balance out with the good with the evil.

11/22/2011 . Edited 11/22/2011 #19

The Sorveglianti sound sexy, I like them.

11/22/2011 #20

Name of family: The Gaals

Boss: Zira Gaal

Background/history: The Gaals emerged from the original four Gaal siblings, after the four got rid of their parents, they soon discovered the world of the mafia, and quickly went in that direction. They really had no choice as only really Kaito had any basis education. The other three WERE eventually properly educated, however by that time they had already dug themselves deep into the mafia. The siblings soon sought out relatives and entangled them within the mafia's dangerous web, forming the Gaals that stand today.

Description(Specialties and etc): A rowdy, freelance crowd who will do anything and everything to climb up high within the world's ranks. The Gaals often get rid of competition by suddenly attacking and wiping out all notable figures.

Notable members: Zira Gaal, Zane Gaal, Kait Gaal, Zaid Gaal, Zero Demixer, Zaxal Galen, Demitri Mendevela, Zarf Break, Zendar Fenrir, Zephyr Armaco

Everyone accept Kaito has a name that starts with 'Z'.

11/23/2011 #21
Death Kitsune II

(I'll list the Sogno, just to give Gray a better idea...)

Name of family: Sogno

Boss: Akira sayuri (Assisted by Axel)

Background/history: Axel searched for Akira, an unknown Sky Flame user and his younger sister, for quite a few years before finally locating her. Axel says that Akira is to head the Sogno, a secondary Mafia family that Axel had failed to begin himself. (Don't let this fool you. Even if they're first-generation, these people are no more than a rag-tag group of teens, some of which still have a lot of trouble controlling their flames *coughJasencough*. Seriously.) Akira, with the help of newfound friends and her snarky brother/tutor, has begun to rise to the ranks and accept her fate... but how long can the young boss survive?

Description(Specialties and etc): Good cooperation, each member knows eachother's strengths and weaknesses. They are fairly good at working together to bring down criminals and even supernatural beings. (S.I.N., for example.) They will also gladly assist other families and organizations with good intentions.

Notable members:

- Akira Sayuri (Sky, possible support flame related to Sky.)

- Umi Sakamoto (Desert. Most likely member to be selected as a right-hand, has proved loyalty on multiple occasions.)

- Tyranno Saurus (Sun, most powerful member along with Macellaio. Good-natured.)

- Jasen (Rain, possibly weakest member. Good teamwork, shows potential.)

- Macellaio (Cloud, most powerful member along with Tyranno. A bit mysterious, not much info is known.)

- Cera and Al are also members, never entered battle before on RP.

- Notabe allies include Axel, Tenbreo, the Vongola... and possibly Zero.

- Enemies include the Gaals, the Dispetto, S.I.N. and Byakuran.

11/23/2011 . Edited 11/23/2011 #22
AkaHimitsu

Hmmm. Thanks for the info guys! I really appreciate it! Hmm... it should be interesting for me to be part of (maybe) two families....or none...? Hmmm... Lets see how this story unfolds.~

11/23/2011 #23
AkaHimitsu

Can you explain the S.I.N for me D-chan~ I don't get it... Who are they. What are their goals. Who are the members. Their relations. What they have done so far...

11/25/2011 #24
AkaHimitsu

D-chan I see you have a mist guardian spot open~ and Quince, I'll just be an underling for you, not a guardian.

11/25/2011 #25
Death Kitsune II

What are you implying by the mist-guardian spot?

11/25/2011 #26

DEATH! ARE YOU AWAKE!?

11/25/2011 #27
Death Kitsune II

... Yes... now never ask that again.

11/25/2011 #28

ARE YOU SURE!?

11/25/2011 #29
Death Kitsune II

YES!

11/25/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: AceStarKnight Cuddles dances like Sven Yah, GammaTron, Death Kitsune II
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member