KHR Nuova RP World
This a mostly OC centric RP. But by request you may control canon characters. This is mostly the same world but from other OC character's point of view.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
AceStarKnight
Here is were Akira lives
8/13/2011 #1
Death Kitsune II

Akira walked into her house.

"Well, at least all that insanity is behind me for the moment." she said to herself. The bear and child were nowhere in sight.

8/13/2011 #2
GammaTron

Al poked his head out from behind a rose bush with Aunty. Strangely, the bush was shaped exactly like the two.

'Is it safe to come out yet? I'm al...' Aunty paused to sneeze before flipping her sign over '...allergic to rose bushes.'

8/13/2011 #3
Death Kitsune II

Akira sat down on her couch, sighing with exhaustion. She checked her arm. The cuts had stopped bleeding, but still hurt quite a bit.

8/13/2011 #4
GammaTron

Al and Aunty looked down at her in the window above the couch.

"Oya-Oneechan's still hurt..." Al whispered, "Aunty, do you have some honey?"

'I'm a Panda! Not a Pooh Bear!' Aunty roared before her mouth was covered by his hands.

8/13/2011 #5
AceStarKnight
"Yo" Axel greeted. He sat at the table with Akira's adoptive parents.

(you control Akira's parents Kits.)

8/13/2011 #6
Death Kitsune II

Akira didn't at all notice the boy and bear above her. She actually began to shut her eyes and sleep a little...

8/13/2011 . Edited 8/13/2011 #7
Death Kitsune II

(Do the parents know Axel?)

8/13/2011 #8
GammaTron

"What about salmon?"

'Grizzly Bear!' Aunty roared once more.

8/13/2011 #9
Death Kitsune II

Akira was already asleep. She didn't hear Aunty's annoyed roars. She was having a dream that what happened today was all a dream. But of course, it was only a dream.

8/13/2011 #10
AceStarKnight
(As far as we know for now they're just regular happy parents. And earlier Axel talked to them and proved that he is Akira's brother. And they think Axel is just a midget, or do they.....)
8/13/2011 #11
Death Kitsune II

(They think he's just a midget. They do believe that he's 16, though.)

"Oh. Hello again." said Akira's mother to Axel.

8/13/2011 . Edited 8/13/2011 #12
GammaTron

"Ano...Oh! Humans to take and eat in her mirrors!"

'Mirror Monster!' flip 'And wrong series!'

8/13/2011 #13
Death Kitsune II

"Hnn... Mirrors..." Akira repeated in her sleep, barely hearing the two outside.

8/13/2011 #14
GammaTron

"Oh! I know! Trees!" Al exclaimed as Aunty's eye twitched.

With that, she opened the window and slapped Akira on the head with the butt of her sign. Yet it still didn't wake her up.

'Will you wake up and make this boy stop it with his idiocy?!' Aunty roared as she fumed, the flames in her ears flaring.

8/13/2011 #15
Death Kitsune II

"..nn... Idiots..." she said again, only half-asleep now.

8/13/2011 #16
Quince's Blue Moon-Chillflower

(Death, you're needed in the chat.)

8/13/2011 #17
AceStarKnight
"So thanks again for taking care of my younger sister." Axel said politely while putting down his mug of cocoa.
8/13/2011 #18
Quince's Blue Moon-Chillflower

(Rider, we need to work out how the bounties and hit lists are going to work.)

8/13/2011 #19
Death Kitsune II

"You're welcome, I guess." replied her father. "Akira is a promising child."

8/13/2011 #20
AceStarKnight
" I can tell, according to her school, she is quite the star student, but her social skills could use some major work." Axel said.
8/13/2011 #21
GammaTron

"Oh! Candy!" Al exclaimed.

'That's you!' Aunty roared before poking Akira's head with the butt of the sign 'Will you wake up already?!'

8/13/2011 #22
Death Kitsune II

"Yes... she's just a bit plain." Akira's mother sighed.

8/13/2011 #23
Death Kitsune II

Akira stiired a little, and then looked up. She jumped when she saw Al and Aunty staring down at her.

"H-HEY! What's up with you?! Why are you here?" asked Akira.

8/13/2011 #24
AceStarKnight
"Don't worry Mr and Mrs Sayuri. Once me and her get bonding she will be as interesting as a celebrity couple." He said with smirk.
8/13/2011 #25
GammaTron

"Oya-Oneechan, Aunty wanted to help you heal your boo-boos," Al smiled.

'No I don't!' flip 'That's you, Alpha!'

"Please, Aunty?" Al asked as he gave an adorable puppy dog pout.

'Fine! Fine!' flip 'You're too cute, you know that, right?' flip 'Now you hold still. I need you to eat something I've infused with something to heal you just fine.'

With that, Aunty began to ruffle in her fur before pulling out a small piece of bamboo covered in Forest Flames.

'Eat this' Aunty ordered with her sign as she put the small piece of bamboo in Akira's hand.

8/13/2011 #26
Death Kitsune II

"Wow! If you can help with her social issues, stay with her as long as you'd like!" said Akira's mother. Her father nodded his head in agreement.

8/13/2011 #27
Death Kitsune II

"Huh? If it'll heal my arm... then, sure, I guess." Akira trailed off. Akira quickly swallowed the herb. She checked her arm. The scratch marks had vanished, and it no longer hurt to move it! Akira removed the cloth.

"Wow, thanks a million! H-how did you do that?" she asked, eyes shining brightly.

8/13/2011 #28
AceStarKnight
Axel smirked "you got it. Also there's a friend of mine that could use a place to stay, and trust me when i say he can help." He said.
8/13/2011 #29
Death Kitsune II

"We understand." they agreed to let Axel and whoever his friend was to stay in the guest room in Akira's home.

8/13/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: AceStarKnight Cuddles dances like Sven Yah, GammaTron, Death Kitsune II
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member