KHR Nuova RP World
This a mostly OC centric RP. But by request you may control canon characters. This is mostly the same world but from other OC character's point of view.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
WillOfWisp

Where those, um... creepy Dispetto family members hang out.

9/4/2011 #1
WillOfWisp

(Ou? Description of area, if you will?)

9/4/2011 #2
Cuddles dances like Sven Yah

(just put a brief one in Jasen's house, don't know why ill bring it over here.)

9/4/2011 #3

club lust is a high end club, exclusive you need to be rich or on the list, it has three levels for customers, the 1st floor, and the 2nd and 3rd floors are thick bullet proof glass but you can look up into the other floors, there is a basement floor for special "entertainment"for high paying customers. the other floors of the large 7 story building are devouted to the workings of the Dispetto family. Leonardo prefers to watch over the club from a room covered by tinted black, bullet and flame proof glass that also blocks out the loud music from club at the far end of the club. Music is constatnly blarring and the club is open 24/7 unless Dispetto neads it empty for mafia business.

9/4/2011 #4

Macellaio stood outside Club Lust waiting for his boss's arrival, he was in a nice black suit and had found a fadora, he wouldn't be telling anyone how he.... procured these items. So far the gaurds at the front wearing the Dispetto seal hadn't stopped staring at him, he had no doubt they thought he was hear to cause trouble.

9/4/2011 #5
WillOfWisp

Akira slowly pushed open the door. She was greeted by loud music, and she covered her ears for a second. Akira was wearing the dress that Jasen had entrusted her with.

"Hello?" Akira greeted timidly.

9/4/2011 #6

Macellaio immediatly stood by Akira when she arrived. "Akira-sama" he siad with a bow.

A Dispetto member immediatlely greeted Akira "Akira Sayuri, he are happy to have your presence." he waved a hand toward the back of the large club and the crowds of dancing people parted, being held back by a path lined with Dispetto members createing a path to an elevator for Akira and her entourage.

9/4/2011 #7
WillOfWisp

Akira stepped into the elevator cautiously.

"Thank you."

9/4/2011 #8

Macellaio stepped in as well and stood in the corner of the elevator.

(are the other guardians here to?)

9/4/2011 #9
LightAmphithere

Jasen, with his hands folded behind him, walked formally into the elevator and said "Thank you" right after Akira had.

9/4/2011 #10
WillOfWisp

(Yep. Umi, Tyranno, Jasen... we've got the whole shebang.)

9/4/2011 #11
WillOfWisp

The elevator began to move upwards. Akira's heart was pounding.

9/4/2011 #12
WillOfWisp

The elevator stopped, And Akira stepped out.

"H-hello. So, you are the Dispetto who wish to ally with the Sogno?"

9/4/2011 #13

(noooo srry im working on longish post to describe Leonardo's persnoal box overlooking the club can you delete ur last post plzzzz?)

9/4/2011 #14
WillOfWisp

(Sure.)

9/4/2011 #15

( so I guess we are assuming Umi and Tyranno are in the elevator as well?)

Macellaio stood impassively in the corner looking down.

Then the elevator operator spoke to Akira as the elevator slowwed down to a stop.

"Ah here we are, the boss's private box." with that the doors opened revealing a large furnished lounge overlooking the club, there was a bar with all types of alcohals but no bartender currently and expensive chairs and couches were about. On a chair right next to the large window that was the wall on three sides, all but the side attached to the building and where the elevator was, sat Leonardo Talpa. The music from the club was unaudible and a soft orceshtra music played from speakers around the room. Leonardo stood and turned to look at Akira

"Akira Sayuri, we finally meet. My name is Leonardo Talpa."

9/4/2011 #16
WillOfWisp

(Yep. I assume.)

"Y-yes. It's a pleasure to meet you." greeted Akira.

9/4/2011 #17

"Now now no need to be nervous or stand in that crowded elevator, please take a seat. Can I offer you or your family members a drink." He said smiling sweetly.

Macellaio stood straighter and moved behind AKira, he would let her go out first she was the boss and he doubted there were traps around.

Leonardo was also thinking 'what the f***, Macellaio di Giudizo is with her and looks to be a gaurdian, and the guy behind them with the whip doesn't look like a teedy bear. oh ho ho, jake pot alliance.'

9/4/2011 #18
GammaTron

'I don't like the look he's giving us...' Tyranno thought as he glanced at Macellaio, giving a nod to the new male Guardian.

9/4/2011 #19
WillOfWisp

"That's quite all right. You wanted our families to become allies?" the teen asked solemnly, a serious expression on her face.

9/4/2011 #20

Macellaio nodded back to Tyranno, no way they were dropping their gaurd, if they didn't listen to Leonardo's every word he could easily make this alliance completely favor Dispetto while screwwing over Sogno, they would have to be careful and read over any contract of alliance Dispetto gave.

9/4/2011 #21

Leonardo took a seat on one of the chairs and motioned for the Sogno family to sit. He wasn't going to say anything till they were proparely seated.

9/4/2011 #22
GammaTron

Tyranno glanced at his fellow guardians and gave a small, barely noticeable nod. It was known that seats were sometimes rigged with something to incapacitate those who would rather not go with a deal. Slowly, he made his way and sat to the left of Akira.

9/4/2011 #23

Macellaio sat to AKira's right, they were the strongest of the Sogno hear so it was best they were close to Akira. with everyone seated Leonardo spoke

"Akira Sayuri, as you know I've called you here to discuss the possibility of an alliance. Now I have one question for you right now... do you have any questions for me? That's my question."

9/4/2011 #24
LightAmphithere

Jasen sat on a small chair next to Tyranno. He liked him; though they just met, he really admired that he was so happy all of the time.

(I just realized that we never made Jasen a Guardian yet. XD Oh well, let's ignore it for now)

9/4/2011 #25
WillOfWisp

Akira took a seat in the center, glancing at the Dispetto leader cautiously.

9/4/2011 #26

((repost cuz i feel like it)

Macellaio sat to AKira's right, they were the strongest of the Sogno hear so it was best they were close to Akira. with everyone seated Leonardo spoke

"Akira Sayuri, as you know I've called you here to discuss the possibility of an alliance. Now I have one question for you right now... do you have any questions for me? That's my question."

9/4/2011 #27
WillOfWisp

Akira was once again cofused. "Um, no. I guess I do not."

9/4/2011 #28

"Well then, lets get down to business then. The terms for this alliance are simple, I help you, you help me, Dispetto helps Sogno grow quickly Sogno returns the favor when needed. Dispetto is willing to offer economic aid and weaponry along with some man power if needed. I'm making this pretty basic since your new to all this so, anything you want to add?" Leonardo said becomeing serious however he was thinking something else 'This girl is timid, young, shy and doesn't seem really confident talking to me, oh ho ho this could work out well for me.' however he made sure histhoughts didn't show on his face.

9/4/2011 #29
GammaTron

Tyranno frowned as he went over what was spoken. Though it seemed simple enough, it would actually be more. The Sogno would be no more than mere slaves if one thought more in the future. It may be fine now, but the trouble ahead was too great. He looked down at Akira and gave her a look. It said that more information was needed before they could agree. They needed to have more detail, such as what kind of weaponry, the type of man power, and most likely where the economic aid would come from.

9/4/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: AceStarKnight Cuddles dances like Sven Yah, GammaTron, WillOfWisp
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member