XMen: First Class Rp!
If you like X-men.. and you have always wanted to play your Favorite character come join :D, it is before the war, when Charles Xavier could walk
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

Okay here are the OC'S

8/12/2011 #1

Name: Libby Holmes (Thinker)

Ability: Manipulate thoughts

Personality: Random, nice, weird in a good way and a bad way. Loves humor and keeps herself entertained.

Appearance: Straight brown hair, hip length. Dark green eyes, round. Pale skin. 5'7"

History: When she was fourteen, her parents tried to use her power for their own selfish reasons, until she decided they went too far and stopped helping them, even though she still felt an obligation to leave their minds alone. But they then tried to hand her over to a science lab studying mutants. She then manipulated them into thinking she was in a plane crash, and ran away. She manipulated another couple into taking her in. Her last name used to be Rivmund.

May I enter?

8/12/2011 #2

Yes of course she sounds fun xD!!!

8/12/2011 #3

8/12/2011 #4

Name: Cassy Petrov

Ability: Water manipulation: She can manipulate water to do what she wants and she can turn it into ice.

Personality: Has a great sense of humour, but is very protective of people she loves. She loves to climb trees as well. Loves reading and swimming.

Appearance: Cassy has piercing blue grey eyes; White blonde hair with a blue tint to it; she's around 4ft 7in and growing; Bow shaped lips and heavy lidded eyes.

History: Cassy grew up in an orphanage, she didn't know her parents. She only knows that she came from Russia, when she was 2 years old. She only found out about her gift when she was 10. Not much is known about Cassy before that.

Can she be put in?

8/12/2011 #5

Yes xD!!! :)

8/12/2011 #6

Name:Hanley Seen (Seeker)

Ability:His ability is to seek out the truth and Peoples abilities and deepest secret,kind of like telepathy but not quite,He can also block people from coming into his mind!!.

Personality:Curious,Distant,Out spoken,Caring,Nice,Doesnt trust easily,hmm Mixed he can change sometimes.

History:Hanley was from England when he started telling his parent there secrets that kept from each other things went down hill and his parents split and he was kicked out at the age of 12,he went on to live with his aunty,but she kicked him out at 15 as he was destroying the family with truths, he then went on to look for the great professor charles but hasn't got to him yet,but he will soon.Though he doesnt trust people easily hopefully Charles can help him!!

8/15/2011 . Edited 8/21/2011 #7

Can i make a character?(x

9/2/2011 #8

Yes you can.. xD!!

But could you be a cannon character as well..Because not much are taken :D You don;t have to but i'd like if you did xD!!!

9/2/2011 #9
Sure I'll claim one.(:
9/3/2011 #10
(Ignore! xD)
9/3/2011 . Edited 9/3/2011 #11
I am Korra Your Next Life

)can I join?)

9/3/2011 #12

Yeah I dont think steph would mind,she loves you tehehe

9/3/2011 #13
Name: Devin "Dev." Miller. ~~~ Gender: Female. ~~~ Age: 16. ~~~ Ability: Density Control, Disintegration, Destruction, Phasing. ~~~ Personality: She is scared, and confused about her powers. She is mysterious, and just a fun time and a bit tomboyish. ~~~ Appearance: She has Ginger hair, green eyes, and a good body. ~~~ History: She was put into solitary confinement and spent most of her time singing. She wouldn't have contact with much people because she was scared of hurting them. She killed her parents and Fellow prisoners accidentally. She was then visited by Charles about his "School." (It that's okay.) ~~~ Is it okay if she's a Class 4 or 5?
9/3/2011 #14

Yes Maddie you can join :D!!!

ANd yes

Your character is Excepted :D!!

Oh but this is Before Charles started to ask people to come to the school so theey could live a better life, say that she found Charles.. :)

9/5/2011 . Edited 9/5/2011 #15
I am Korra Your Next Life

Name: Katniss Crystal

Ability: controling the water to her will (if that is possible)

Personality: She is sweet, caring and strong. Likes to help people, and when falls in love, it's for real. Usually ends up suffering when it doesn't work out. Looks like a medieval princess. Hates to be protected.

History: Ran away from home when she was eleven,has been on the run ever since.

9/5/2011 #16

Accepted.. :)

Name: Ava Portman

Ability: She can make you do anything she wants you to do by just one touch. But if she holds on for more then 5 seconds she takes away your energy and breathing. So it is deadly, she can't use it that much and she hates using it. Even if she just touches you for 5 seconds you stop breathing, kind of like rouges power but worse.

Personality: She is a very sweet caring girl, all she wants to do is make friends. She loves having friends. But when people know what her power is they tend to stay away. She hates being alone, and fears that people wont like her. She is very innocent and very small, very shy around guys.

History; She ran away from her family, her family didn't care about her. She is scared and lost, she found out abut Charles after he visited her but he didn't tell he what she is but she knows shes not alone she wants answers and wants to be around people who understand her,.

9/13/2011 . Edited 9/13/2011 #17
Forum Moderators: TheBloodyWhiteWitchxxx HiddenVampire, PrettyLittleHuman, Cissa-Lycoris-Black
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member