ANT Pad
Talk about the show, characters, and just about anything here.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
fictionlover94

So who is your favorite character in the show? I personally like Olive and Angus along with Paisley all of them would be a great trio in a couple of episodes

9/5/2011 #1
Asking Me Where My Love Grows
My favorite characters are Lexi and Angus. :)
10/30/2011 #2
HonoraryLostGirl

I think that Olive is freakin' adorable! So is Fletcher. Chyna is really sweet, and Paisley is hilarious and even kind of nice! Yeah, ANT Farm has great characters. =)

11/22/2011 #3
RKORhodes
I love Lexi! I'm her #1 fan!! Stefanie Scott (Lexi) follows me on Twitter! She replied over 5 times and DMed me! PM me if you want to know my Twitter! Oh and Ariana Grande, Cody Simpson, Zack Montana, Radio Disney, Mary Mouser, Davis Cleveland, Miranda Taylor, Brandon Johnson (Gary Wilde from Shake it Up) , & Island Records follow me! (:
12/20/2011 #4
swimmyfinnick1

Violet Is SO FUNNY And Angus Is Hilarious

6/18/2012 #5
There Is No Megaphone Store

I personally L-O-V-E Olive and her portrayer, Sierra McCormick. I'm her #1 fan. Olive is just so quirky and I fint her smartness and "interesting factoids" hilarious.

Wikipedia: A factoid is a questionable or spurious statement presented as a fact, but with no veracity.

6/20/2012 #6
Shac89
I also enjoy the Olive character,maybe because of the fact she reminds me of Sheldon Cooper of TBBT and Spencer Reid of CM
7/3/2012 #7
swimmyfinnick1

Paisley is epic...

7/23/2012 #8
Rocky Pond

OLIVE I DON'T HAVE A REASON WHY TO HER OR WHY I'M DOING THIS IN CAPS LOCK :D

1/29/2013 #9
Forum Moderators: fictionlover94
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member