XMen: First Class RP
Post-movie. Charles has gained his ability to walk again. Dont ask how Now its time for school! Create your OC or claim and canon and have fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Decepticon Alchemist

Name:

Mutation

Codename/Nickname:

Grade:

Height:

Weight:

Hair style, color, ect.:

Appearance:

Bio:

Other:

Claim any Canons. I have Angel though ;)

8/16/2011 . Edited 8/17/2011 #1
Lilia x Undertaker

Name: Sally Jones (not related to ol' fishface from POTC)

Mutation: Time freezing/manuplation

Codename/Nickname: Timefreezer

Grade: 11th

Height: 5'9

Weight: 120 lbs

Hair style, color, ect.: She has long straight red hair which is in a ponytail or pushed back by a headband

Appearance: She wears a different colored shirt or tank top w/jeans or capris and tennis shoes

Claim any canons you can think of.

Rouge and Storm please

Bio: Sally was born w/her powers but never discovered them til she was about 6. She uses them in case of emgency. She enrolls in the academy when she's 9 cause her parents threw her out.

Other: N/A for now

8/16/2011 #2
Decepticon Alchemist

Accepted, but who are Rouge and Storm?

8/16/2011 #3
Lilia x Undertaker

Storm is the gal who controls weather and Rouge can temporaliy take other mutants powers

8/16/2011 #4
Decepticon Alchemist

Were they from First Class?

8/16/2011 #5
Lilia x Undertaker

I don;t think so. but i saw them in the other x-men movies.

8/16/2011 #6
Decepticon Alchemist

I havnt seen any others, ill admit it, but you can have them anyways. I am going to open an RP now. PS, How do you always manage to find my forums? ;)

8/16/2011 #7
Lilia x Undertaker

That's a secret. Jk I clicked on the forums part of the your transformers movieverse rpand found this

8/16/2011 #8
Decepticon Alchemist

Name: Sierra Ruby Oak

Mutation: Skilled shape-shifter and illusionist. Weak telekinetic, telepathic-in-training.

Codename/Nickname: Jynx

Height: 4"4

Grade: 7

Hair color, style, ect: Long brown hair with blonde highlights. Straight and silky.

Appearance: Lean, tan, feminine, she loves dresses and fancy, yet mature clothes. She also loves tank tops and skinny jeans.

Bio: She knew she was a mutant since she was a baby. She was known as the local thief, because she had to steal in order to survive. She knows not who her parents are. Found her the same was the other mutants were found. Nothing special.

Other: None.

8/16/2011 #9

Name: Cassandra(Cassie) Martin

Mutation: Can control plant life

Codename/Nickname: V (As in, Verde. Hehe. :D)

Grade: 12

Height: 5'5

Weight:118 pounds

Hair style, color, ect.: To shoulders, wavy, bangs across forehead, hunter green.

Appearance: Lightly tanned skin, freckles, emerald green eyes, button nose, usually wears jeans and a t-shirt.

Bio:Has been able to control her powers since the age of 4. At the age of 12, her parents threw her out of the house after catching her making flowers grow in their front yard. She lived on the street for a few years. At 15, she got a job as a waitress in San Francisco and shared an apartment with a family friend until recently when Charles and Erik brought her to the institute. Loves to write, learn, and enjoys pina coladas. Is a vegetarian. Smart, kind, quiet, and sarcastic.

Other:

9/19/2011 #10
Decepticon Alchemist

Accepted! ;)

9/19/2011 #11

Tank you! :D

Oh, and hello! How're you today? :)

9/19/2011 #12
Decepticon Alchemist

I'm great! And you?

9/19/2011 #13

That's good to hear.

I'm doing pretty good. :)

9/19/2011 #14
Decepticon Alchemist

Wonderful ;)

9/19/2011 #15

Hehe. WINKY FACES!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

9/19/2011 #16
Decepticon Alchemist

Yep!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

So would you like to begin RP?

9/19/2011 #17

Sure! :D

9/19/2011 #18
A Truly Brilliant Frog

Name: Pepper La Rousse

Mutation: Transforming inanimate objects into other inanimate objects, weak doppelgangerish-ness (ability to make copies of self)

Codename/Nickname: Nero

Age: No one really bothers to keep track (least of all her). Doesn't seem to age much (Hank still trying to figure this out).

Grade: N/A, a freelance teacher of sorts (drops in frequently[literally], giving no explanation as to where she's been)

Height:5'5

Weight: 103 lbs

Hair style, color, ect.: straight w/ bangs, so black it's blue

Appearance: pale skin, heart-shaped face, purple eyes (if you ask me why it's like this, I'l give a very detailed and realistic explanation). Black long-sleeved t-shirt, jeans, and no shoes. Sometimes flip-flops.

Bio: No one but Charles really knows what she did before being recruited, but everyone's pretty sure she was up to something odd.

Other: Constantly coming up with the weirdest comments, can't spell to save her life. Occasionally refers to self in third person. Enjoyed poking Erik with sticks.

Claim any Canon you can please.

Professor X, and Erik (Cause I can!)

12/23/2011 . Edited 12/23/2011 #19
Cyberwave

Is this still open?

Name: Chrystal Garza

Mutation: can turn into a fire fox (not the internet thing a fox made of fire just wanted to clarify that)

Codename/Nickname: None

Grade: 8th

Height: 5'9

Weight: 130

Hair style, color, ect.: It is a simple brown bob with red tips

Appearance: She has blue eyes with her brown bob, freckles, always wears jeans and a plain t shirt, and is average size

Bio: She had a fairly normal life till she discovered she turned into a fox made of fire yeah that simply changes your persepective of normal. She ran away not wanting her parents to see her like that fearing rejection and her own shyness made her run.

Other: She likes music and peanut butter :)

3/16/2012 #20
InsertGoodandDecentNameHere

Can I have Sean please? x

11/27/2012 #21
JadeHound

Name:Felicity Crowley

Mutation:Like Angel,When she takes off her top or jacket or wear a backless shirt,wings come out but not insect wings but Bat wings,she also uses sound waves as a guide and a weapon like Banshee and she grew up with sharp teeth

Codename/Nickname:codename is Bat but the x-men call her vampire,she's planning to change to vampire,too

Grade:6

Height:5'5

Weight:114 pounds

Hair style, color, ect.: red,waist-length ponytail

Appearance:tan skin,black bat wings,purple eyes.She wears backless tops but also wears a jacket so she won't hit anyone or get chased by the government,she wears plaid skirts and sneakers.Her X-men uniform looks a lot like the others but it's backless.

Bio:She was born in a normal family with a simple life but all went wrong at the age 14.She went to some fancy party(she wore a red,backless dress) with her family but then when there was a waltz part she didn't notice that she grew wings and float up until her partner started panicking about it and thought she was a vampire.5days after,she just lives alone in an apartment after her parents kicked her out.She realize she can also use sound waves when she watched a horror movies which broke her TV.She went to go shopping when Charles and Erik found her.

Other:Her parents thought her teeth were normal

4/7/2013 #22
Forum Moderators: Decepticon Alchemist
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member