NCIS: Darkest At Dawn
Lots of Drama happening in NCIS. Gibbs and his team must solve the case and catch the criminals. Even when it becomes personal. Roleplay in the team of Special Agents who always solve the crime. Or even create an OC. This Roleplay will be slightly AU.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Aaron Shadow Knight

The first RP. Please follow the rules. Have fun!

8/15/2011 #1
Moonshimmer Shadow-Phoenix

Los Angeles

Two Days Ago:

Jenny tried to concentrate on the road in front of her, but rain poured against her window screen. making it nearly impossible to see, and the wind howled around them. Her task was made all the more difficult by Alexa changing the radio from station to station constantly. Her bad mood worsened by the static of the radio, not to mention how exausted she was. Jenny finally slapped the radio off all together, "Alexa! Please stop that! Mummy's trying to focus on the road." The child in the seat next to her huffed and crossed her arms. Jenny glanced at her daughter, seeing the very familiar glare gracing the small redhead's features. Jenny sighed, "I'm sorry Lex, I didn't mean to yell at you, but the music is distracting me." Alexa turned her blue eyes to her mother and pouted. "I don't want to go to New York."

"I told you sweetie, I have a meeting, we have to be there. I know you're disappointed about missing Sophie's birthday party, I'll make it up to you. I promise. But I have to be at work." Alexa's glare deepened "I hate your work!" her blue eyes filled with tears. "And I hate you!" Jenny's heart sank, she knew her daughter was upset. She knew that she worked too much, and when she had to go, she tried to take Alexa with her when possible. But it took it's toll on the child. Her feelings bruised, and even more frustrated, Jenny snapped, "Alexandria Marie Shepard! You will not speak to me like that! Don't you dare say that ever again!"

"Why not? It's true." Jenny bit her lip, "When you're older you'll understand." Alexa didn't reply, instead she looked out the window, her stuffed bunny clutched tightly in her arms. She popped her thumb into her mouth. Jenny was just about to reach out and squeeze her daughter's hand comfortingly, when she heard the screech of brakes, a loud honking, and a bright flash of light shone through the car, there was a horrible crushing sound and everything blurred. The sound of shattering glass was the last thing she heard before everything went black.

Washington D.C.

NCIS

Presently:

Ziva and the others were at work. Tony had yet to show up. Kate and McGee were chatting quietly about something, but she couldn't be bothered to pay attention. She had a strange feeling, like something big was going to happen, she glanced over at her teamates, they all looked unsettled as well. Gibbs hadn't shown up yet either.

Tony just walked in then, "You're late" Kate told him, Tony frowned as he sat down behind his desk, glancing down at his Rolex watch, he noticed he was indeed late, by about thirty-five minutes. "No I'm not, I've been here for like forty-five minutes" Tony said half heartedly, rubbing his temples. McGee noticed he appeared to be in pain. "Headache?" McGee asked.

Tony winced, the younger agent's voice echoed around the room "No, McGenius, I'm meditating" he said sarcastically. Ziva sat down on the edge of his desk, staring at him with that creepy Mossad ninja look she often gives him. He shivered. Kate raised an eyebrow "Yeah? On what? How much you drank last night?" she asked "Or are you trying to remember her name?" Tony opened his eyes to glance at her, before they quickly shut again "I'll never kiss and tell Katie"

McGee snorted in disbelief, looking momentairly up from his computer, "DiNozzo, I know more about your sex life then I do my own" Tony kept his eyes shut as he replied "That's not really suprising Probie, considering you don't have a sex life" The elevator dinged as Gibbs walked in, catching the end of the conversation as he took a sip of his coffee "Do I even want to know DiNozzo?" Tony's eyes snapped open as he sat up straighter "No boss" Gibbs just shook his head as he sat down behind his desk "Finish writing up" he instructed them, all the agents nodded as they quickly got to work, "And DiNozzo?" Gibbs asked, not looking up from his paperwork "Yeah Boss?" "Don't come to work hungover again" he told the senior field agent.

"Okay Boss" Tony said quickly, focusing on the papers that littered his desk.

(And that's the introduction to the roleplay, since no one ever really likes being the first one to post. Please know Mods are permitted to use unclaimed characters when they are needed for the RP. Unless the Admin says otherwise.)

8/15/2011 . Edited 8/25/2011 #2
Longing for Oblivion

(why is Jenny in LA?)

Kate focused on the paperwork in front of her.

8/21/2011 #3

(She works there)

Tony sighed, is head was pounding, he really Should't have drank so much last night. Too late to change anything now though. He glanced over at Ziva, who was frowning, looking like she was deep in thought, he was about ask what was wrong when the elevator dinged again. McGee looked up from his paperwork and he smiled when he saw Julia walk in, coffee in her hand.

8/21/2011 #4
Longing for Oblivion

Kate glanced up at the sound of the elevator.

"You're late." Gibbs stated without looking up.

8/21/2011 #5

"Sorry Agent Gibbs" Julia said "Won't happen again" she smothered a smile, it was nearly impossible to say that with a straight face. She sat down at her desk and got to work, wondering when there next case would come up. Tony smirked "Hot date or something Probie?" he asked, Julia rolled her eyes but didn't answer the senior agent.

(Should we start with the plot we talked about befire?)

8/21/2011 #6
Longing for Oblivion

(I honestly don't care at the moment)

Gibbs let out an inaudible sigh, but remained silent.

8/21/2011 #7

(Okay. So Gibbs would normally get the call right?)

Julia sighed, she hated paperwork, she'd much rather be outside. But she got to work nonethless. McGee kept glancing at Julia out of the corner of his eyes, causing her to smile slightly

8/21/2011 #8
Longing for Oblivion

(not necessarily, but he could if you want)

Gibbs took a sip of his coffee, letting his gaze wander around himself, before he got back to his own paperwork.

8/21/2011 #9

(I guess he will then. But if you don't want him to, then in the next post the director could be the one to let him know)

Tony looked suspiciously between McGee and Julia, and shrugged to himself. Are probie and newbie crushing on each other? he wondered, before focusing back onto his work

8/21/2011 . Edited 8/21/2011 #10
Longing for Oblivion

Kate was busy working on her paperwork when Gibbs' phone started ringing, causing her to look up from the file and glance over at Gibbs. Gibbs quickly answered the call.

8/25/2011 #11

Julia frowned, even though she prefered being in the field, it usually met something horrible had happened, and she just knew they were about to get a case.

Tony winced, the ringing pounded in his ears. He usually hated paperwork, but he knew it was a lot quieter in here then out there, he let out a quiet sigh, trying to ignore his headache.

8/25/2011 #12
Luthien Luinwe

McGee listened in on the phone conversation.

10/18/2011 #13

Julia also listened in.

10/18/2011 #14
Longing for Oblivion

(Yay, you're on , Luna!)

Gibbs remained silent for a moment, listening, then he asked, "Where?" He listened again, taking a glance at his watch, before saying, "Sure." He hung up and told his team, "We got a new case."

(what was the case gonna be about? I forgot.)

10/18/2011 #15

(Link, actually. I've been using Luna's for this Yugioh RP I'm on because for some reason I can't get on mine. You're here! I'm suprised, I thought I was going to have to delete this thing eventually. The case is a murdered ex-marine (A famous one) discovered by his daughter (Who he hit) and the daughter's fiance killed him but she didn't know)

Julia stood up "Where to?" he asked.

(Doesn't matter where)

10/18/2011 #16
Longing for Oblivion

(is Luna in trouble again?)

At Gibbs' announcement Kate looked at him. "Charlottesville."

10/18/2011 #17

(No-why do you ask?)

Julia grabbed her bag "Let's go"

10/18/2011 #18
Longing for Oblivion

(well, yesterday she had to go off because your mom wanted to talk with her and Luna said she had a good idea what it was about, it sounded like she might have done something that might get her into trouble or something. will she be on later?)

Getting up Gibbs got his gun from the drawer of his desk. Kate quickly got ready to go and rose from her seat.

10/18/2011 #19

(Probably. And no, she's not in trouble. I think ALL of us know what it's about. Mom wanted Luna to talk to Lily. Who recently has been acting strangely after we found out she has a secret boyfriend. I think Mom's worried the Lily might be............you know)

Julia was already heading for the elevator, Ziva following behind.

10/18/2011 #20
Longing for Oblivion

(okay. so, how are ya?)

Gibbs and Kate headed to the elevator.

10/18/2011 #21

(Still pissed off about getting mugged, I don't let things go easily. How are you?)

When the elevator opened Julia went in, and Ziva held the door open for the others.

10/18/2011 #22
Longing for Oblivion

(understandable. did they actually find the guys? Well, I'm okay, I guess, though I got a cold, but well... btw, are you still playing my AC RP?)

Gibbs and Kate got into the elevator. As the doors closed Gibbs took a sip of his coffee.

10/18/2011 #23

(Yeah, they did. I don't really know Jess..........I am SO far behind it's not even funny. My inbox is so full, I'm thinking about quitting all my RP's all together. I've recently realized how........closed in I've become. I haven't even talked to my friends in weeks cause I'm always online)

Julia glanced at Gibbs "So Un-Agent Gibbs, who made the call?"

10/18/2011 #24
Longing for Oblivion

(that's good. Okay)

"The vic's daughter." Gibbs replied.

(it was the daughter who found him, right?)

10/18/2011 #25

(Thanks, and yup!)

Julia frowned at that "Okay"

10/18/2011 #26
Longing for Oblivion

(no problem.)

Once they had reached the ground floor Gibbs and Kate got out of the elevator and headed to the truck.

10/18/2011 #27

(Truck? I thought they used vans......)

Julia and Ziva quickly headed outside.

10/18/2011 #28
Longing for Oblivion

(I'm not sure what the correct term is - but I meant the one with the NCIS logo on it)

Gibbs got in the driver seat. Kate quickly got into the van as well.

10/18/2011 #29

(Ah....)

Julia quickly got into her car, Ziva got into the passenger seat.

10/18/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Aaron Shadow Knight
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member