Alphas RP
Go undercover with Rosen and the team as the latest recruits for his team. Help take down Red Flag and stop rouge Alphas from causing chaos.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Standard18

(Where all the action takes place.)

8/18/2011 #1
The Lady Cloudy
Amelia walked down the street, glancing nervously from side to side as the electricity thrummed through her, sparking at her fingertips.
8/23/2011 #2
Standard18

"Relax," Roxanne said, doing her best to keep her voice at a low volume. She hummed lowly to 'see' around her. "We'll be fine."

8/23/2011 #3
The Lady Cloudy

"Don't tell me to relax!" Amelia snapped, being her usual snarky and aggressive self. She clenched her hands into fists to keep the sparks from beig noticable.

8/23/2011 #4
Toyo Atsuka

Looking up at awe at the large building right in front of him, Niel took a deep breath, and exhaled to relax himself.

"This must be where Dr. Rosen is..." He continued to stare up. "He's the only one who can help me."

Niel clenched his fist nervously and walked in to the building hoping to meet with Dr. Rosen. He walked up toward the receptionist in the front lobby and asked if Dr. Rosen is in and that he would like to speak with him.

8/23/2011 #5
Standard18

Roxanne just sighed. "If we're going to blend in, we've got to not draw attention. And being sparky isn't blending in." Normally she encouraged other Alpha's to use their abilities, but the last thing they needed was focus drawn to them.

8/24/2011 #6
Standard18

"Some one here to see you, sir." The receptionist said into the phone.

Dr. Rosen looked up from some paperwork he'd been working on when he heard the page. "Send them up please." He could only hope that it wasn't Sullivan or one of her lackeys there to badger him about his team.

8/24/2011 #7
Toyo Atsuka

(Should I move Niel and Dr. Rosen's conversation in the Alpha Base or keep it here?)

8/24/2011 #8
Standard18

(Yeah, move.)

8/24/2011 #9
The Lady Cloudy
"Shut up!" Amelia snarled in annoyance.
8/24/2011 #10
Standard18

Roxanne just rolled her eyes at the other woman. "Come on, we've got work to do."

8/28/2011 #11
The Lady Cloudy
Amelia grinned.
8/28/2011 #12
Standard18

"Just get to work," Roxanne said. "We've got scouting to do, and I'm near useless at details, so look around."

8/31/2011 #13
The Lady Cloudy

"Olay. There's people, building....I'm bored." Amelia said. "When can I electrocute someone. Honestly, serious electric build-ups make me angry."

8/31/2011 #14
Standard18

"Go stick you're tongue in a socket." Roxanne sighed as she let out a low frequency sound wave. Nothing of importance came up. "Let's head back to base. We can come up with something to make them see the full potential of Alphas."

8/31/2011 #15
The Lady Cloudy
"Electrocuting people's more fun," Amelia commented.
8/31/2011 #16
The Lady Cloudy

Amelia rolled her eyes.

10/16/2011 #17
Forum Moderators: Standard18
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member