On the Wings of a Dragon
Welcome to Burke, the home of Vikings and Dragons alike. Choose to be a Dragon, Viking, or anything else you can think of. Also claim a canon or two. Now spread your wings, mount your Dragons, and have the ride of your life! ;
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Decepticon Alchemist

Alright, have your fun ;)

8/18/2011 #1
Decepticon Alchemist

(We must start RP! Growl!)

8/21/2011 #2
Decepticon Alchemist

(Dadidadidadidadidadidadidaaaaaa. 0.0)

8/28/2011 #3
snowangel420

It's spelled "Berk", not "Burke". If you have the soundtrack, you should know that.

9/29/2011 #4
Decepticon Alchemist

Well I don't. Sorry for the typo.

9/29/2011 #5
The-Charcoal-Alchemist

No need to be rude, guys. Everyone makes typos.

10/1/2011 #6
Decepticon Alchemist

Thanks lol

10/1/2011 #7
Lady of the Undead

(I'll start off then :))

Kiara woke up in her house. She stretched her arms out. "Time for another fun day," she said getting out of bed.

10/9/2011 #8
Decepticon Alchemist

A small black Nightfury crouched in the tall grass, her scales glimmering with the cold dew. Her jade eyes were locked on one thing: A lamb. With her belly close to the earth, she crept along the ground, closer and closer to the infant.

10/9/2011 #9
Lady of the Undead

Kiara got dressed and had breakfast and went outside. "Seashell," she said whistling. A Nightfury came and landed next to her owner. "Morning girl," Kiara said feeding Seashell. Seashell nuzzled her owner lovengily.

10/9/2011 #10
Decepticon Alchemist

Suddenly, a small, dark force lunged from the shelter of the wet grass andpounced on the lamb. It only had time to cry out one before the Nightfury bit down on it's neck while the other sheep bounded away.

10/9/2011 #11
Lady of the Undead

Kiara heard something. "Hey Sea let's check that sound out," she said. Seastar nodded and Kiara mounted her.

10/9/2011 #12
Decepticon Alchemist

The Nightfury became almost still beside her catch and began to peel away the thick wool away from the warm meat. Finally, she dug her muzzle in and began to devour her meal.

10/9/2011 #13
Lady of the Undead

Seashell and Kiara saw the Nightfury and they landed

10/9/2011 #14
Decepticon Alchemist

The Nightfury became alert and snapped her head in the direction of the duo. She stood over her prey defensively, even though she was quite a bit smaller than the other dragon.

(Every time I type Nightfury I accidentally put Nightstrike. -_-)

10/9/2011 #15
Lady of the Undead

(oh dear)

"It's okay girl. I'm not gonna hurt you," Kiara said

10/9/2011 #16
Decepticon Alchemist

(Yeah. Darn you, you stupid habit of typing my OC's name!!)

The dragon continued to growl, but didn't show any other signs of hostility.

10/9/2011 #17
Lady of the Undead

(Agreed)

Seastar looked at the younger Nightfury.

10/9/2011 #18
Decepticon Alchemist

The smaller Nightfury stared at the older Nightfury, her wings draping over her in such a way that they looked like a cloak.

10/9/2011 #19
Lady of the Undead

"You're a cutie," Kiara said.

10/9/2011 #20
Decepticon Alchemist

The Nightfury narrowed her eyes and chirped indignantly. 'Cute?' she thought to herself.

10/20/2011 #21
Lady of the Undead
"By the looks of it, you don't have an owner girl," Kaira said.
10/23/2011 #22
Forum Moderators: Decepticon Alchemist
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member