The Five Harmonious Factions
Candor, Dauntless, Amity, Erudite, or Abnegation. Come discuss the five factions of Divergent and see which one you will join.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Iwait4theRain

Erudite: characterized by great knowledge. This is the place for all the brainiacs out there to come together and plot to take over the world! If you've never gotten lower than an A+ and have blueprints for weapons of mass destruction, then this is the faction for you!

8/26/2011 #1
FireFlower56

hahahahahahahahahahaha no. I would not be in Erudite. I guess I am smart; above average for my grade level. But I just don't really seem to fit in that faction.

4/26/2012 #2
Iwait4theRain

Same! I'm not above average intelligence, so I doubt they would even let me in!

4/27/2012 #3
FireFlower56

yeah, and I would never want to devote my life to research!

4/28/2012 #4
Iwait4theRain

Me neither! What if you never find anything out? Then you've wasted your whole life for nothing!

5/1/2012 #5
FireFlower56
yeah, and I would probably find myself getting distracted by a lot of things. I guess that in a nutshell, I wouldn't be Erudite because I wouldn't be "free", if you get what I mean.
5/1/2012 #6
Iwait4theRain

Yeah, I get it. Like you'd constantly be distracted by something and you would never have any time to take a breather.

5/5/2012 #7
FireFlower56
Yeah, your whole life would be committed for research; no coming up for a breath
5/6/2012 #8
Iwait4theRain
Exactly! I feel like eventually you would just lose it.
5/6/2012 #9
FireFlower56

Hey this is kind of random, but have you read The Maze Runner? If you haven't, you totally should! It's an awesome book!

5/12/2012 #10
Forum Moderators: Iwait4theRain
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member