CONSTANTINE
A place to talk about the movie, characters, pairings and recommend good fanfiction for people to read.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Laurie Jupiter

Hey there! I've noticed that there's not a single Constantine forum here in FF, which I found odd. Not even a Hellblazer forum as well. So, I've decided to create the very first Constantine forum here, where all Constantine fans can come and gather around to discuss and debate about their favourite film.

Just a few rules:

1) Please be CIVIL and be respectful of other people's opinions. Everyone here has different views on the movie, and obviously, not everybody will agree with the other's viewpoint. Feel free to disagree but PLEASE don't insult or personally attack them for their opinion. This forum won't be enjoyable for everybody if we all get pissed off.

2) No trolling allowed. You're free to give your opinion of the movie, positive AND negative, but please give valid reasons as to why it wasn't to your taste. Simply saying 'it suckzzz!!11' is akin to a flame, and that will not be tolerated here. The same goes for the posts.

And that's really it. I'd like to keep his forum fair ground for everybody (fan or not).

So enjoy and hope to see you posting soon!

8/26/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: Laurie Jupiter
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member