Dan Cahill's Ninja Squadron of Honesty
Reviewing authors since 2011. Not officially affiliated with any other fandom improving organization, although we do support what they do. We just review honestly. No flames, just honesty.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
AShellThatSings

This thread is for all of the authors out there who have received CC from an active member of the DCNSH.

You are ninjas in training. It is the duty of the sensei to kindly offer advice to the young ninjas. If you have received unkind words from someone who said they were a part of the DCNSH, this is where you come to report it. The duty of the DCNSH is not to flame, but to give constructive criticism or CC. For that reason, please be kind, use correct grammar, and avoid swearing.

Also, use your ninjas skills. We are a Ninja Squadron, yes?

8/27/2011 #1
fangirls see differently

Uh... Okay...

8/27/2011 #2
Lapulta J.R.R. Cahill

O.O

Whatever you say, Hope.

9/12/2011 #3
AShellThatSings

I never actually explained my idea, did I? *facepalm*

Okay, so I was in my study hall and I got really really really painfully bored. Like Dan-on-an-airplane-with-no-technology bored. And I remembered how that morning, I had read a fanfiction that was awful, but everybody said stuff like "ohemgeez this is so gr8 u need to updat fastly." It was slowly and steadily driving me insane. So I came up with this idea for a squadron of ninja writers who were not afraid to KINDLY tell the truth. You know, and say stuff like "Your grammar needs work. The plotline was semi-original, but your grammar distracted from that." See?! It's pretty nice, and nobody will complain of "cyberbullying."

Yeah. And the name is just a display of exactly how bored I was.

9/13/2011 #4
Lapulta J.R.R. Cahill

XD

Okay!

9/13/2011 #5
AShellThatSings

So will you help?!? Please?!?! I can't run an organization by myself, (considering I already forget to charge my cell phone... oops) and I can't review everything by myself! I can try, but AP Human Geography assigns essays a lot. I barely have time to READ fanfiction.

The audience gasped collectively. The very idea of not being able to read fanfiction brought them to their knees.

Oh, yeah. I hired a narrator. Hahaha.

9/14/2011 #6
fangirls see differently

I'll help!

9/15/2011 #7
AShellThatSings
Thanks Eva!!!
9/16/2011 #8
Lapulta J.R.R. Cahill

I will!

What do we do?

9/18/2011 #9
fangirls see differently

*facepalm*

Read the description. O.o

9/19/2011 #10
Lapulta J.R.R. Cahill

But I have. Don't we have story assignments to read and then review?

That's not a bad idea, actually....

9/19/2011 #11
AShellThatSings

I'm confused about why you're confused.

9/19/2011 #12
Lapulta J.R.R. Cahill

What story are we suppose to review about?

9/20/2011 #13
AShellThatSings
Did you look on the Sensei thread? I think that will answer your questions.
9/21/2011 #14
Lapulta J.R.R. Cahill

Oh.... kay....

9/25/2011 #15
Forum Moderators: AShellThatSings
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member