Brotherhood Outpost 03, Izarandia
Brotherhood outpost #3. All nonmembers, please stick to the designated areas when visiting. Thank you.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis

Here is where you can make any Ocs you wish to have.

NOTE: you cannot make Dragon characters until galbatorix is defeated, and Saphira chooses a Mate, whoever it will be.

(Please do not discriminate on anyone's preferred pairings. It is breaking the Brotherhood rules.)

8/30/2011 #1
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

If I cannot be Thorn, might I submit Glaurung for consideration? Glaurung as a dragon, that is... and for later, that is. He won't be the human-knowledge form. He'll just show up later...

8/30/2011 #2

Sure, why not. But, as I said in the canon characters, a preused Oc has less of a impact, seeing as he already has a personality and backstory, and can be semi predictable. =P

8/30/2011 #3
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

And as I said in canon characters, I can create a new one.

8/30/2011 #4

Ok then. Sorry for the lack of OC/Saphira. I guess a mother's love will have to be enough.

8/31/2011 #5
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

And the love of, I'm guessing, whatever hot new dragonesses appear on the scene... :P (I'm merely using the term in jest. I would never make my dragons use that terminology... )

8/31/2011 #6

Wait... Lets have Greeny a girl... mainly because if not, then that hot new dragoness is your sister.

8/31/2011 #7
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

XD I never even knew that pairing existed... :P

8/31/2011 #8
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

Well... true... if greenie is a girl, then it opens up options. Of course I'll probably have to vie for her affections to win her heart over the hearts of my brothers (surely there will be another male in the initial hatching group... or else he'll have no competition.)

8/31/2011 #9

the sister one of the female greeny?

8/31/2011 #10
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

Oh, sorry... I'm mixing up my forums here... I meant that the pairing of Saphira and Murtagh... was something I'd never seen before.

8/31/2011 #11

I have, once. I never even considered touching it, I left the page as quick as I could.

8/31/2011 #12
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

In any case... that's far in the future (I assume) I poised the question in the actual RP, but I suppose I can poise it here as well... When are we picking up this RP? From where in the timeline, I mean.

8/31/2011 #13

but either way, lets change the subject.

So, How difficult would you say it would be to "woo" Greeny?

8/31/2011 #14

Where the main group wants to start.

8/31/2011 #15
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

The difficulty level of "woo-ing Greeny/Greenie" would depend on the level of competition. If my OC has brothers, then that increases exponentially in relation to the number of brothers. If an only child (or the only male heir of Saphira and her mate), then it will be a lot easier, being the only male of Greenie's age (or close to it) It would still be a bit different, Greenie being one of the ancient eggs.

8/31/2011 #16

But you forget all of the other dragons, like shruikan and possibly thorn.

8/31/2011 #17
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

Erm... do you really think that a dragon with 100 years of growth behind him will be physically capable with coupling with a 6-month old dragoness?

And if Thorn doesn't get Saphira, he might not have much luck, either...

It really all depends how soon Greenie hatches after (or before) Saphira's eggs do.

8/31/2011 #18

That is my main argument against SxG and SxS.

And thorn shouldn't have to worry, there are many possible children of Saphira's to mate with.

8/31/2011 #19
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

Exactly.

Thorn has it lucky, in my opinion... I merely meant that he might not have much luck with Greenie if the dragon(ess in this case) goes with one of Saphira's children (if she doesn't choose him as her mate). I suppose if there are multiple females, Thorn would have his pick of the litter, as it were. Though, they'd have to like him, too...

8/31/2011 #20

yeah, but he has a plenty of time. I mean, he can be compatible with three or four generations of Saphira's offspring.

8/31/2011 #21
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

If you mean that he has a chance with three or four clutches (groups of eggs), then it might work. Generations... might get a bit tricky, since that would mean Saphira's great grandchildren or Great great grandchildren... and he might be oversized by that point.

8/31/2011 #22
ShadowWolf203027

My oc from Bleeding Insomnia.

name: Cyali'rah Vel Deytok

Race: Gray Folk

Height: 5' 9" Weight: 129 lbs

Eye color: muddy red

Age: eons-technically, though she looks like a woman in her mid forties.

She wears simple servant uniform, a somewhat loose tan shirt, and a black skirt cut just above the knees, on the front of the skirt is the outline of a golden flame(Empire insignia). Her hair is silver and is usually tied back in a simple ponytail. She hides her ashen skin color and other oddities with a phrase of the ancient language burnt into her skin.

9/13/2011 #23
R0xas 666

A character inspired by one of my favorite games and in honor my best friend:

Name: Vormund

Race: Human(oid)

Height: 6' 2" Weight: 180 lbs

Eye color: Emerald

Hair Color: Stark-white

Weapon of choice: Enormous great-sword with two distinct sides: One for cutting, one for crushing.

Armor: Minimal if any

Description: His body is almost solid muscle, having had to fend for himself since he was very young. He is able to weild his blade much like an elf would be able to, with little hindrance at all, despite its size and weight. While having no magical affinity, he has extremely rapid healing abilities that border on arcane. Wounds that would cripple the average swordsman for a week or more, he can recover from in less than a day. He is very loud and imposing when angered, and his presence practicallycommandsthe utmost respect. While being feared by those smaller than he, he only shows anger or rage during sparring matches or the battlefield.

Temperament: Respectful, relatively-intelligent, carries himself well, not humble, but also not a braggart. Has a deep, gravelly voice that can be mistaken for a dragon's hum if one is not paying attention.

Theme Song: I Won't Back Down by Johnny Cash

Any more details required can be given.

9/15/2011 . Edited 9/18/2011 #24
Reshiram the Mighty

(( I want to make a character, but Galby isn't defeated yet so I can't make the kind I wish after looking at the requirements. Although I could make a swordsman, but he'd be a heavy magic user. I'm tempted to jump in at somepoint though, although I don't know as who or how. ))

9/3/2014 #25
Forum Moderators: Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member