Keroro: New Generation shotai! De arimasu
New Generation, New Mission! Come and join the fun! Role playing as either a OC or as your favorite character's...KIDS OC !
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
U-ta-gai

Fun in the sun! The place where shit goes down...on the beach!

2/11/2012 #1
Glass-Frogs

The twins plopped into the sand, their hair getting coated with sand. They were suddenly in pink bathing suits with sunglasses on. Niruru was swimming very fast and Miruru was making a sand castle. And Ru Ru......was the floaty for Niruru.

2/11/2012 #2
U-ta-gai

Seeing the golden sands and the bright blue of the water made Naoki stop short and drool. "The beeeeeaaaaacchhh~~" She moaned. "IT'S BOOOOTTTIIIFUUUULLLL~~~!!!!!!"

2/11/2012 #3
Glass-Frogs

Niruru seemed to pop out of the sand and drag Naoki into the water from and underground water tunnel she made. "Look," she said, pointing at some beautiful shells. "some shells!" she said, letting go of Naoki and eating some starfish. "Mmmmmmm, toasty! Poor Patrick!" she said, laughing under water.

2/11/2012 #4
AceStarKnight

Karuru already sat on a lawn chair on the sand,

2/11/2012 #5
Glass-Frogs

Niruru popped her head up again, under the lawn chair and flipped it over. She popped back under the sand, and entered another tunnel. She already made 10 tunnels in 5 minutes with a tiny shovel.

2/11/2012 #6
U-ta-gai

Naoki came out of the water, drenched but smiling, and walked over to the fallen Karuru. "Well she's as crazy as I remember her," Naoki remarked. "Is the other one...?"

2/11/2012 #7
Glass-Frogs

Miruru was also underground, laughing her butt off and hitting Karuru's but with a large fork. "Rururu ~ That's hilarious!" she said, giving her twin a high-five, then popping out behind Naoki. "I'm going to kill you." she whispered in her ear.

2/11/2012 #8
AceStarKnight

"That would be a yes..." Karuru muttered with sand in his face. "Will you two please stop? Before you sink the whole island?" Karuru shouted. Luckily, it's not one of them floating islands.

2/11/2012 #9
U-ta-gai

With lighting fast reflexes that you only find in stupid animes, Naoki grabbed Miruru in a headlock and noogied her. "SHOW SOME RESPECT TO YOUR DAMN ELDERS YAH BRAT!!!!"

2/11/2012 #10
Glass-Frogs

Miruru bit Naoki and ran on the water. "COME ON! IT'S ONLY 8 YEARS!" she yelled, turning away and shoving Naoki in the water.

2/11/2012 #11
U-ta-gai

Naoki grabbed Miruru's foot and pulled her under, pushing her head down farther to give herself a lift up. "Hahaha ya damn brat!" Naoki crowed after her head cleared the surface. "That's what ya get for messin' with a fuckin' veteran!"

2/11/2012 #12
Glass-Frogs

Niruru jumped and Naoki's back and turned Ru Ru into a giant hammer, which shoved her into the water. She grabbed Miruru before the veteran fell. "Well, I'm a genius, can eat through steel walls, and beat your stanky but!" she said in a Southern-black accent.

2/11/2012 #13
U-ta-gai

A blast aimed for Niruru divided the water. Naoki's popped out of the water, her hand holding aloft a bazooka. "Waterproof baby!" She yelled. "Suck on that!"

2/11/2012 #14
Glass-Frogs

NIruru pulled out a mirror, which reflected the blast and had it head towards Naoki! "Naw, you suck on THAT."

2/11/2012 #15
U-ta-gai

(it was a bullet. bazookas fire huge ass bullets not lasers)

2/11/2012 #16
Sparrow9612

Akiko watched the chaos from a safe distance down the beach. She had found a replicator on the ship and made herself a white swimsuit with blue stripes. "Hey Naoki!" she called out, "will this thing on my wrist short out and fry me if I go in the water?"

2/11/2012 #17
U-ta-gai

"Fuck no!" Naoki shouted back. "Don't underestimate Keronian tech!"

2/11/2012 #18
Glass-Frogs
(I know ). When Niruru figured out if was a bullet, she tried to pull out a shield, but got hit. Ru Ru flew out of her hands, causing Niruru to fall in the water. She didn't swim back up. Ru Ru sunk deeper into the water
2/11/2012 #19
U-ta-gai

"Goddammit," Naoki muttered as she dove under the water. Since she abviously couldn't talk underwater, Naoki thought, this is why I hate having brats on a mission or something. She's probably faking to get one over me...

2/11/2012 #20
Sparrow9612

Akiko took a running leap and dove into the surf. She popped her head out of the water and shook her head to clear her face. "Naoki, any chance I could go home long enough to see my parents? I at least want them to know I'm still alive, and what's happened to me. Have a heart, will ya?"

2/11/2012 #21
Glass-Frogs
Niruru was stuck underwater, she was diving for Ru Ru. "Ru Ru!" she yelled as she caught her. Water filled he lungs. She blacked out and floated to the surface.
2/11/2012 #22
Sparrow9612

Akiko swam over and dragged Niruru to the shore. She began pumping her lungs to clear out the water, turning her over on her side so she could spit it out.

2/11/2012 #23
U-ta-gai

"Shit shit shit!!!!" Naoki's head popped out of the water and she sped towards Niruru. "Later, okay?!" She yelled at Akiko. "I think the brat's actually serious this time!"

2/11/2012 #24
Sparrow9612

Akiko began to give Niruru mouth-to-mouth, blowing air into her lungs. She wasn't bothered that she was an alien frog. Listening for a pulse, she resumed pumping her chest to push out the water.

2/11/2012 #25
Glass-Frogs
Niruru woke up, her eyes wide. She looked at Ru Ru and dug back underground.
2/11/2012 #26
U-ta-gai

"Goddammit!" Naoki exclaimed. "Freakin' brat just goes back tah diggin'!" Sighing, Naoki turned to Akiko. "Yeah, sure," She replied to Akiko's question. "We could probably go visit. Nice job with Niruru by the way."

2/11/2012 #27
Sparrow9612

"Well that was a quick recovery" Akiko said to herself, standing back up. She went back over to her towel and dropped back onto it to sun herself. "My mother is a doctor. I learned first-aid from her."

2/11/2012 . Edited 2/11/2012 #28
Glass-Frogs
The twins appeared behind Naoki. "Come plaaaaaayy with us, Naoki."Niruru said in a creepy voice, grabbing the girls shoulders. They seem to sink into the ground, dragging her with them .
2/11/2012 #29
AceStarKnight

Disguised as a crab so that the twins won't recognize him. He crawled along the beach. But surprisingly the legs are actually robot legs. And the inside of the shell is cartoonishly more roomier then it appears. He crawled over to Akiko and peeks his head out "Yours too? So is mine!" he whispered quite excitedly.

2/11/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: AceStarKnight ZanyAnimeGirl, U-ta-gai
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member