The Windemere School for Gifted Students
Enter the halls of Windmere, a prestigious school for a special kind of student - monsters. The school has another plan, though, and that plan is going to integrate humans into it's halls.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
The Void Kitsune

(You can get around the school using these. Lockers line the walls in certain spots, and there are a few bathrooms placed in convenient areas. There are doors that lead to the School Campus, as well as the Forest around the back of the school.)

9/2/2011 #1
The Lady Author

Now within the hallways of the school, Caoimhe was able to focus her gaze on looking a head to where her brother was leading her. Every now and then she glance to the right or left, taking in certain details and hoping to memorize the school before classes began.

9/2/2011 #2
The Void Kitsune

Valerian made his way through the hallways with a curious gaze, taking in every sight that he could as they walked. Being with his twin was certainly a calming thing for the boy, and he enjoyed every second he was able to have with Caoimhe.

9/2/2011 #3
The Lady Author

"Do... You think we're going the right way?" Caoimhe asked softly, tilting her head to the side as she walked next to her brother, curiosity in her shy gaze.

9/2/2011 #4
The Void Kitsune

"Not sure," Valerian replied, looking over at his sister as they spoke, "But if not, I'm sure we'll find our way eventually."

9/2/2011 #5
The Lady Author

The girl gently smiled over at her brother, squeezing his hand. "At least we'll have a good layout of the school." She murmured softly, perfectly content to wander around while in the careful grip of her brother.

9/2/2011 #6
The Void Kitsune

"Yeah, that's certainly a good thing," Valerian chuckled, his smile growing a bit more, "At least then we won't get lost when we actually have classes."

9/2/2011 #7
The Lady Author

Caoimhe beamed towards her twin, her face lighting up with happiness. "That would be very useful knowledge to have~" She hummed happily, curling her fingers a bit tighter around her brother's. She looked so similar to her mother, but still so different... The girl didn't have the intense fear that her mother had, growing up with Valerian and her family had seen to that never existing.

9/2/2011 #8
The Void Kitsune

"Yeah, it would be~" Valerian replied with an equally happy expression. The boy let go of his sister's hand only so he could give her a side-hug, holding her almost protectively to his side. The boy made it his job to look out for his twin, to keep her safe from harm as his father had done for their mother. Caoimhe was too important to the boy... She was his best friend, and always would be the one person he felt safest around.

9/3/2011 #9
The Lady Author

Caoimhe leaned into her brother's side as he pulled her close with his arm around her. The girl always felt perfectly safe and content next to her twin, he always made sure nothing ever happened to her just like their father did. Even now, while she felt slightly homesick, Valerian's presence helped soothe her nerves. "I love you, Val..." She whispered softly, closing her eyes as she hummed contentedly.

9/3/2011 #10
The Void Kitsune

Valerian smiled over at his sister and leaned his head down to rest it against the top of her's, soaking up the comfort that the girl's presence brought to him. "I love you too, Imhe...: he said in response, hugging his sister just a tad bit closer.

9/3/2011 #11
The Lady Author

The younger twin's face was lit up with delight as her brother rested his head against her. "Do you think we'll have our classes together~?" She asked softly, hoping that they did, since after all... She didn't like the idea of not being in class with Valerian.

Wasn't sure if they already had their schedules or not xD

9/3/2011 #12
The Void Kitsune

"I'm not sure," Valerian hummed, pulling his head back so he could look down at his twin for a moment, "I hope we do, though. Classes will be boring without you."

9/3/2011 #13
The Lady Author

Caoimhe's cheeks reddened visibly as she looked down at the ground. "I-I doubt they'd be that boring... I'm sure the teachers would make classes interesting." She murmured softly, a shy look on her face as she spoke.

9/3/2011 #14
The Void Kitsune

"Mmm... Perhaps," Valerian hummed, before he smiled a bit more at Caoimhe, "But I wouldn't have my twin with me to keep me company."

9/3/2011 #15
The Lady Author

Caoimhe blushed a bit more, before smiling happily up at her brother. "And I would miss being without my brother. So I really hope we have our classes together."

9/3/2011 #16
The Void Kitsune
Valerian chuckled quietly at the sight of his sister's red cheeks, before the boy nodded in response. "I wonder what it's going to be like... Having aunt Raina teaching us," he hummed.
9/3/2011 #17
The Lady Author

"I bet it'll be nice~" The asrai answered brightly, her smile lighting up her face as she beamed up at her twin. "She's very smart!"

9/3/2011 #18
The Void Kitsune
"That she is," Valerian hummed, giving Caoimhe a smile.
9/3/2011 #19
The Lady Author

A small laugh came from the girl as she curled her arms around her brother's waist and hugged him gently. With a happy hum, she walked alongside Valerian. "Where do you think we are Val?" She asked curiously, having turned her eyes to look around at the hallway they were in.

9/3/2011 #20
The Void Kitsune
Valerian bit his lip for a moment while his eyes darted around the empty hallway, trying to find an answer for his sister. "Umm..." he paused, "I'm not totally sure to be honest," he murmured.
9/3/2011 #21
The Lady Author

Caoimhe tilted her head to one side as she heard her brother's answer. "So... We're lost?"

9/3/2011 #22
The Void Kitsune

"Mmm... I suppose," Valerian hummed, before shrugging a bit, "Though I'm not too worried. We'll find our way eventually~ And if not, aunt Raina could probably find us somehow."

9/4/2011 #23
The Lady Author

Caoimhe's face melted into a peaceful expression, a light smile on her face. "I'm sure we'll be fine, I know you won't let anything happen to us, Val." The girl hummed contentedly, trusting in her brother whole-heartedly.

9/4/2011 #24
The Void Kitsune

Valerian's lips stretched up into a wide smile at the girl's words. He hugged her closer for a moment, before replying with, "Of course I wold never let anything happen~"

9/4/2011 #25
The Lady Author

Caoimhe smoothly leaned into her brother's embrace as he hugged her closer. The girl's smile merely brightened considerably as she looked up at Valerian. "I trust you, Val~ So I know you'll keep us safe~"

9/4/2011 #26
The Void Kitsune

Valerian chuckled happily at his sister, giving her a wide grin in response. "I'd hope you trust me~ I am your twin, after all," he hummed teasingly.

9/4/2011 #27
The Lady Author

Caoimhe couldn't help but burst into soft laughter as she leaned her head against her brother's shoulder. "Then I guess it's a good thing that I do trust you!" She chirped in response.

9/4/2011 #28
The Void Kitsune

Valerian's chuckles turned into quiet laughter as he nuzzled his head against his twin's. "I guess so~" He hummed.

9/5/2011 #29
The Lady Author

With a delighted hum, Caoimhe nuzzled back against her twin, releasing a soft happy sigh. "I'm glad you're with me, Val."

9/8/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Void Kitsune The Lady Author
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member