Supernatural Roleplay
As the title says it's a Supernatural RP which is accepting OC.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Lawful-Lawless

(This is obvious. This is where you Roleplay... I'll start the plot I guess...)

9/3/2011 #1
Lawful-Lawless

I sat at a table in Barrie Ontario Canada. "Good to be home." I sigh in content. I went to the front and ordered before sitting back once more. I heard knocking on the window behind me and turned.

"What the hell is that?" I heard someone ask. "That's a... er... A hellhound named fluffy... and a daemon. oh look and to make the best the king of hell and an undead army." I groaned and picked up my phone calling Sam and Dean Winchester. "Hey guys? Yeah we've got a king of hell problem and several trapped pedestrians. Who am I? That does not concern you just come here to Barrie Ontario Canada before someone gets hurt." I told them. "What now?" "Now we wait." I told the man next to me and sat in waiting for Dean

9/3/2011 #2
ThatOneFangirl5
I was walking down the street when I heard a commotion up ahead. I glanced up curiously and gasped at the sight. A bunch of monsters right there in the open, attacking pedestrians. I searched for my gun, but couldn't find it. I was suddenly pounced on by a huge hellhound and pinned to the ground easily.
9/17/2011 #3
Lawful-Lawless

I looked up and saw someone attacked. I hid in the bathroom before shifting and running towards the hellhound. Jumping and snarling I flew over it and ripped in off the woman. I pulled out my claws and stood on my two hind legs and barring my two slightly big canines. The white robe that I wore over my fur coated body flowed softly before I lunged forward and wrestled with the thing.

9/17/2011 #4
ThatOneFangirl5

(Sorry for the late reply. __ My email didnt say anyone replied.)

I jumped up and gasped in surprise. Was this other... monster protecting me?

9/24/2011 #5
Lawful-Lawless

I spared a look at the person before ripping the head off. I shifted back and sat down for a moment. I knew I just blew my cover but whatever.

(I don't care it's okay. I reply when I can and move to something else until I get a reply.)

9/24/2011 #6
ThatOneFangirl5

(Oh, okay. :) )

I stared at the girl in shock. Did I just see that? "Uh, what ARE you?" I asked, bewildered. Shape shifter? Werewolf? I'm finally going crazy?

9/24/2011 #7
Lawful-Lawless

"I am what you people would call a Lycanthrope." I responded before quickly shifting once more and jumping at the nearest creature. Which happened to be Crowley. "The hell?" he shouted before going down.

9/24/2011 #8
ThatOneFangirl5

My eyes widened and I took a slight step back. What the hell was going on around here? How do I always get into these freaking messes? "Friend or foe?"

9/24/2011 #9
Lawful-Lawless

"Friend." I growled out before jumping at the next demon. "In case your wondering I believe this means war." I sigh. A camera crew was filming this. So now the world knew about the supernatural. Great.

9/24/2011 #10
ThatOneFangirl5

I shake my head to get over the shock and quickly pull out my gun. Its loaded with iron bullets, so I don't know how many monsters I can kill with just iron, but its something. I begin shooting at the monsters, careful to avoid hitting the girl.

9/24/2011 #11
Lawful-Lawless

(I'll play as Dean I guess.

I jumped up and felt a claw jab my stomach. I growl but fall slightly. The iron bullet pierced it and killed it but it a still got a good shot. I heard a cry. "Retreat!" The leader screeched as bullet shots rang out.

"Eat iron bitches!" I heard a man shout before laughing. Once the demons had run the man walked over to the woman on the ground. "You alright he asked her as he sent his brother, the one called Sam to check on everyone else.

9/24/2011 #12
ThatOneFangirl5

(Okay. :) And who is Dean talking to, me or you?)

I stared at them in awe. This day just kept getting weirder and weirder. And that's really saying something coming from me.

9/24/2011 #13
Lawful-Lawless

(You)

Dean looked back at the woman. "Are you okay?" He asked again.

9/24/2011 #14
ThatOneFangirl5

(Lol. Okay, I was just asking cause you said woman and we're both 11 so... xD)

I swallowed and nodded. "Oh, yeah. Fine..."

9/24/2011 #15
Lawful-Lawless

(Nice. Just realised XD)

Dean let out a sigh of relief. "Sam? anyone hurt or dead?" "Yeah! several dead. two injured." "Help the out Sammy!" "Don't call me Sammy!" Dean shrugged. Sam walked over to me. "That must have hurt." I laughed. It sounded more like a cough though. "No it doesn't hurt at all." I choked out. Sam helped me up against the wall before he went to help out another person.

9/24/2011 #16
ThatOneFangirl5

(Lol. Yah.)

I frowned and I looked around at all the people who just witnessed that. Than I noticed the cameras. "Shit." I cursed, which I usually don't do in public. If Frank was watching the news, or my social worker, I was so dead. They would find me and send me back to the foster system. I couldn't have that. I turned on my heel and ran into one of the alleys, stumbling slightly since my left ankle still wasn't completely healed from my last hunt.

9/24/2011 #17
Lawful-Lawless

Dean walked over to the news crew before punching them out and smashing the tape. "No matter how much I need this to get out, It's not worth it. Cas? If your up there somewhere get over here for some memory 'rasin'" He shouted out.

I blinked as Sam tried to bandage me. I moved to the side before taking off down the street. Sam sighs before going back to Dean. "I'll track down the one that ran that way. You find the other one. We can't have kids running about." "What then Sam?" "I don't know." He sigh before taking off after me. Dean walked into the Alley he had seen the girl run into. He searched for the girl he had seen earlier.

9/24/2011 #18
ThatOneFangirl5

(Lol. I feel bad for them. Chasin' after run away kids. xD)

I stopped running for a second to catch my breath, and because my ankle was killing me. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to put so much strain on it so soon... But at least I got away from those reporters, hopefully no one from the system saw it...

9/24/2011 #19
Lawful-Lawless

(I don't :) )

Dean huffed. "Hey kid? The reporters are gone. You can stop running now." He huffed once more before stopping. "I gotta get out more." He joked.

Sam continued to chase after me. "Hey kid! Stop running! Please?" I shook my head and continued running until I made a circle around and ran straight into Dean's back. "Oof." I fell over and sat there before Sam arrived and helped me up before gripping my wrist. "You find the other one Dean?" "No Sam. You know your making it sound like we're hunting them." Sam let go slightly. I kicked him where it hurts and stood beside Dean. "It's alright. You can come out now." I called out softly.

9/24/2011 #20
ThatOneFangirl5

I turned around and limped back towards them, panting slightly. Not knowing what to do or say, I just stood there awkwardly.

9/24/2011 #21
Lawful-Lawless

"would you stand still?" Sam asked as I moved away from the bandages. "Nope." I said hiding behind Dean. "So what are we doing Sam?" "They know too much." "I can't remember my past" I put in. "Well we can't just leave them and we can't exactly drag them off so?" "What do you want to do?" Dean interrupted Sam. "I'll go with you guys. I might remember something." I shrugged.

9/24/2011 #22
ThatOneFangirl5

"..Um. Do you mind if I tag along? I don't really have any where else to go..." I admitted shyly, blushing a bit. I felt kinda shaky, probably from nervousness, and my hands were shaking slightly, but I hoped they wouldn't notice.

9/24/2011 #23
Lawful-Lawless

Dean shrugged. "Sure. Sam sits in the back though." He smirks. "That's not fair Dean!" "too bad." He smirks and walks to the Impala with the three. Sam sits in the back with me while Dean turns the radio. "I love this song!" He shouts and turns up the song that was playing. Highway to Hell. "Oh this is so right for this occasion." Sam groaned and rolled his eyes.

9/24/2011 #24
ThatOneFangirl5

I couldn't help the smile that graced my lips. They seemed so happy. I sighed quietly and settled into my seat. It was weird, being in this car with strangers. I stared out the window and waited for us to leave.

9/24/2011 #25
Lawful-Lawless

Dean pulls onto the highway and begins the drive away from Barrie. 'So Sam uh where to next?" Dean asked. "We have to go somewhere!" Dean sighs at Sam's silence. "Sure ya whatever." Sam grunts.

9/24/2011 #26
ThatOneFangirl5

I winced and moved my ankle a bit. Stupid thing. It was doing fine until I tried running. I glanced in the rear view mirror at the girl around my age. "Um, so whats your name?" I asked her shyly.

9/24/2011 #27
Lawful-Lawless

"Jillian. Jillian Bryce. Nice to meet you.....?" I started but paused. "Um what's your name?" I asked.

9/24/2011 #28
ThatOneFangirl5

"Oh. I'm Kayley." I answered, smiling slightly. "Nice to meet you too."

9/24/2011 #29
Lawful-Lawless

I also smiled before grinning and poking Sam. "You like to bother me don't you?" "Yes I do." I smiled.

9/24/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lawful-Lawless
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member