Harvest Moon Grand Bazaar RP
Welcome to Zephyr Town! After being saved from completely disappearing years ago, the bazaar slowly diminished once again. Now, it's up to a new generation of villagers to bring the grand bazaar back to life again! Help flourish to its former glory!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
thehistorygeek

"Grandmother!" Arabella cried, wrenching the cane from Pamela's grasp. "You need to stop threatening people with your cane! People will stop coming here if they learn the owner's a crazy old lady who beats people!"

Pamela glared at Arabella, and hobbled back to her room. Just as she was about to close the door, she added, "You are not to be joining that group!"

"Fine!" Arabella yelled, narrowing her eyes as the door closed with a slam. "I'll do everything you want!" she chucked the cane at the door, and it landed just in front of it. "Bitch..."

9/17/2011 #61
otakuandproud123

Payton slowly opened the door and stuck his head out.

"Is she gone?" he asked nervously. Hayden's head appeared above him.

"Yeah, is she?" he echoed.

9/17/2011 #62
thehistorygeek

"Yeah," Arabella said, nodding. "Listen, I'm sorry about her. She's getting old and going a bit... crazy."

9/17/2011 #63
otakuandproud123

Slowly, the twins opened the door some more.

"We can understand." they said in unison.

"Did she ever tell you any stories? Like, about her childhood?" Payton asked.

"Our grandfather told us stories." Hayden said.

9/17/2011 #64
thehistorygeek

"No," Arabella said. "I only met her last Fall, and she only told me what she thought I deserved to know. Which wasn't much."

9/17/2011 #65
otakuandproud123

"Oh." Hayden said, then he looked like he was trying to hold in laughter. Payton poked him.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Well, remember that story about the chickenhawk foot and the makeshift urinal?" Hayden said, now cracking up. Payton grinned.

"Yeah, that was funny!" he said.

9/17/2011 #66
thehistorygeek

"A chickenhaw-- What?!" Arabella asked, smiling widely.

9/17/2011 #67
otakuandproud123

Hayden giggled.

"Well, at one point, Grandpa's family was really low in money, and they couldn't afford plumbing, so his older brother cut a hole in the side of the wall of his bed for a makeshift urinal." he said. "At one point, Grandpa cut off a foot from a chickenhawk they had killed earlier, and there was a severed tendon on it. So, Grandpa found that if he pulled on that tendon, the talons of the foot would clasp and release. Then, he waited outside the hole until his brother used it, and when he did, Grandpa yanked on the tendon and made it grab his brother's-" Hayden was interrupted by Payton putting his hand over his mouth.

"She doesn't need to know about that." he sighed. "Anyway, his brother thought it was the family cat, so he was shouting 'EIYAAA! SHOO CAT!', but then Grandpa yanked harder. I'm sorry, can I take a break?" Payton said as he collapsed with laughter. Hayden continued from where his brother left off.

"Then the brother was like 'KITTY!', but Grandpa yanked harder, then his brother cursed like mad! After that, Grandpa finally released the talons and ran back to his room." he said, wiping away a tear. "Truly an inspiration."

9/17/2011 #68
thehistorygeek

Arabella burst out laughing at the end of the story, and couldn't stop until her sides hurt and she couldn't breathe.

"That..." she gasped. "Is hilarious!"

She burst into another fit of giggles, burying her face on the desk.

9/17/2011 #69
otakuandproud123

"I know!" Hayden said, through laughter.

9/17/2011 #70
otakuandproud123

Arthur and Alfred walked back through the door. They were surprised to see Arabella and the twins laughing their skulls off.

"Er... what's so funny?" Alfred asked.

9/17/2011 #71
thehistorygeek

Arabella pointed at the twins, still giggling madly. "Story..." she gasped. "Them... Hilarious!"

9/17/2011 #72
otakuandproud123

Arthur raised an eyebrow and walked over to the twins.

"What happened?" he asked.

They choked out the story again. This time, Alfred was also laughing madly, and Arthur was clutching his sides.

"Our Grandpa was awesome!" Hayden said, finally pulling himself together. "Did you know, at one point, when he was in his thirties, he was working at a factory, and he and a coworker drove through it on tricycles? WEARING NOTHING BUT PAPER SACKS ON THEIR HEADS!" he said.

9/17/2011 #73
thehistorygeek

Arabella, who had just managed to stop laughing, burst into screams of laughter once again.

"Ohmigod!" she managed to say. "Grandmother would hate him!"

9/17/2011 #74
otakuandproud123

Payton wiped away a tear.

"Yeah, she probably would." he said, taking deep breaths. "Mom says we inherited his personality." he continued.

"Our family is actually pretty funny." Hayden said. "At one point, our uncle was run over by a goat. He lived, luckily, but it was still pretty funny. Another time, our dad was enlisting for the military, but he didn't have much hope, and he was complaining about it at one point to his mother. He said something like 'I'm too soft to enlist in the military.', then his mom walked behind him, grabbed his stomach, and actually jiggled his belly fat while saying 'Soooofffffft.' in this really funny voice."

9/17/2011 #75
thehistorygeek

Arabella had stopped shrieking and was now sitting behind the front desk, giggling endlessly, a very amused look on her face.

9/17/2011 #76
otakuandproud123

Arthur pulled himself together and adjusted his glasses.

"I'm surprised that Pamela hasn't come out to stop all this nonsense yet." he said, standing up and brushing himself off. He walked over to the couch and read his book at the point where he left off.

9/17/2011 #77
thehistorygeek

Arabella, after a few deep breaths, managed to calm herself down. "Hm, you're right," she observed, fixing a few papers that had gotten scattered and glancing at her grandmother's room. "She's probably tired; she's yelled and threatened someone like three times today. You can't be 79 years old and go around yelling at people and expect not to get tired after a while."

9/17/2011 #78
otakuandproud123

Hayden stroked his chin.

"Either that, or she's plotting on ways to kill me and Payton... I need to think about this." he said with a sigh as he went to sit on Alfred, who was lying facedown on the floor, just about dead.

9/17/2011 #79
thehistorygeek

"I daught it," Arabella said, grinning. "Grandmother's many things, but a killer isn't one of them. Sure, she hurts people and yells. A lot. But she's never actually wanted to kill someone."

She then noticed Alfred lying facedown on the floor. "Whoa, Alfred, you okay there?" she asked.

9/17/2011 #80
otakuandproud123

"Groan... my laughing organs..." Alfred replied. Hayden poked his head.

"Yeah, he's okay." he said, shrugging. "Oh, and Arabella? I was joking."

"Arabella, do you have any funny stories?" Payton asked, joining his brother on Alfred.

"Groan... my liver..." Alfred said, but he didn't move.

9/17/2011 #81
thehistorygeek

"I knew that," Arabella said, though she blushed slightly. After a few moments of silence, she continued, "Funny stories, eh? Hmm... Not really. Well, except there was this one time when the orphanage went on a field trip to the mountains and some of the boys found these mushrooms and they fed them to everyone on the trip. Turns out the mushrooms were poisonous, so everyone started having these wacky hallucinations. A girl nearly fell off a cliff. Then everyone started throwing up..."

She paused.

"It's actually not that funny, now that I think about it."

9/17/2011 #82
otakuandproud123

"Aw... that must have sucked." Hayden said, shaking his head.

"If it helps, we'll contribute another story. This time, it's about us!" Payton said, spreading out his arms. "I'll start the story, since this particular one is about me. Anyway, we were learning some crud about tectonic plates, and I raised my hand and asked 'Would it be possible to dig all the way to the core?'. His answer was 'No, because you would incinerate yourself.'. So I raised my hand again, and asked 'What if you encased yourself in a big block of ice?'." he said, chuckling. Hayden spread out his arms.

"The best part is, after everyone was finished laughing, the teacher actually said 'Payton, I officially limit you to three questions per lesson. That way, you can have two serious questions and one stupid question per lesson, or around the other way if you so wish. And no, you may not ask anyone else to voice your stupid questions for you.'."

9/17/2011 . Edited 9/17/2011 #83
thehistorygeek

"Wow," Arabella said, chuckling. "Just... Wow."

9/17/2011 #84
otakuandproud123

((I'm guessing that was your reaction too.))

"Yeah, we're just that awesome." the twins said in unison. Apparently, that shocked Alfred because he stood up, propelling the twins onto the floor.

"NO WAI! I AM THE MOST AWESOME HERE!" he shouted. "VIVA LA ENGLAND!" Arthur's book made contact with the back of Alfred's head.

"Speak English, stupid." he sighed.

9/17/2011 #85
thehistorygeek

Arabella jumped as Alfred tackled the twins to the floor. These guys are insane, she thought, staring at them. Well, except Arthur.

9/17/2011 #86
otakuandproud123

Arthur adjusted his glasses. Then he randomly turned to Arabella and said "Tuesday is UFO day." He walked into his room after that.

9/17/2011 #87
thehistorygeek

Arabella sighed. Yeah, never mind. she thought.

9/17/2011 #88
otakuandproud123

((Come on, you knew that was going to happen.))

Hayden and Payton picked themselves up and rolled their eyes.

"Whatever tops your sundae." they said in unison.

9/17/2011 #89
thehistorygeek

((Yeah, I guess. xD))

Arabella sighed again and shook her head. She looked down at the papers in front of her and started shuffling through them, writing things down here and there with an ink pen.

9/17/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: LollipopHarvestGirl98
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member